Fundamental Analysis-Broadcasting Sector Course
- Fundamental analysis forms the first basic step of analyzing a company. It becomes an important part as any further conclusion and findings are dependent on Fundamental analysis.
- This Fundamental Analysis-Broadcasting Sector Course sector will involve analyzing the sector and its future prospects on basis of various factors.
- It also deals with performing the SWOT and PESTLE analysis of the sector under study. After the industry analysis, the next step would be to analyze the financial statements of the company using methods such as horizontal, vertical analysis and ratio analysis.
- This will be done with respect to a live company of the broadcasting and cable TV sector (US) which is Comcast Corporation. Comcast is the largest broadcasting and Cable Company in the world when we consider it revenue.
- Through analyzing the fundamentals of the company you are basically finding out how the company has been performing historically and determining trends which help in gauging its future financials.
- The entire course is a practical application of accounting and finance concepts to be performed in excel spreadsheet. Take this first step of understanding company’s financials and begin your journey to become an analyst.
Target audience for Fundamental Analysis-Broadcasting Sector Course:
- Commerce graduates/BBA/BMS
- MMS/MBA/PGDBM Students looking for summer/winter internships
- Candidates looking for a career as an analyst
- Passion to learn about Fundamental Analysis – Broadcasting Sector
- Computer with Internet Connection
Fundamental Analysis-Broadcasting Sector Course Highlights:
- Basic Excel
When you want to a make a career as an analyst, excel proficiency is of up most requirement. We will provide you with the required training which will help in easy data creation and representation. Various excel functions such as IF, COUNTIF, SUMIF etc and their application will be taught to make you ready for an analyst profile.
- Basic & Advanced Accounting
Accounting knowledge is very important as it forms the base for understanding finance. Unless the accounting concepts are made clear, the analysis of the financial statements won’t be accurate and effective. This section of the course will cater to those skills which an analyst must possess.
- Report Writing Techniques
Using the above two mentioned modules in the course the net task would be representing all the analysis and conclusion in the form of a report. This step is equally important to that of making the calculation and drawing conclusions as this would summarize the entire findings.
|Where do our learners come from?|
|Professionals from around the world have benefited from eduCBA’s Fundamental Analysis Project # 6 – Comcast Courses. Some of the top places that our learners come from include New York, Dubai, San Francisco, Bay Area, New Jersey, Houston, Seattle, Toronto, London, Berlin, UAE, Chicago, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, India, Bangalore, New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Gurgaon among many.|