Excel VBAs and Macros – Basic and Advanced
Major topics included in this course includes;
- Introduction to VBAs and Macros– This is an introductory section to understand VBA and its functions
- My First Macro– This section deals with understanding the Protocols in creating Macros and creating your first macro
- VBAs and Macros Environment– This section deals with understanding Project Explorer, properties, debug etc.
- Macros with IF Condition– This section is for you to understand macros with IF condition and how it works
- Data filter– This section will deal with understanding Macro Recording, Dynamic update and command buttons
- Charting using VBA– This section is for to learn about the Creating codes for charts, recording macro, Dynamic Inputs etc
- Userform– This section you would understand userform textbox and textbox printing
- EMI Userform– Here you would learn creating and activating list box, combo box, working with radio buttons etc.
- Looping– This section deals with Meaning of Looping and For Next Loop, do until loops and do while loops
- Referencing– This section deals with Referencing from the Same Workbook, open workbook, closed workbook etc.
- Calculator– This section deals with calculator update now and EMI calculations
- Arrays– This section deals with array basics, populating arrays, sorting numbers using arrays etc.
- Creating Graphs– This section deals with static, dynamic graphs, posting graph in customized locations etc.
- Printing using VBA– This section deals with user defined sheet number or name along with printing and emailing reports
About Excel VBAs and Macros – Basic and Advanced
Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) is user friendly programming language developed by Microsoft. With VBA we can design a very good interactive screen with all label, text boxes and buttons; and by doing proper coding with Macros, we can make this work very simpler and systematic.
A macro consists of instructions that the user can record as per his/her need & associate with a shortcut key combination or a macro name. Then whenever that shortcut key is pressed or macro name is clicked, computer automatically carries out those set of instructions.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 96 lectures and 15 hours of content!
- Conceptual and practical understanding of VBA features
What are the requirements for Excel VBAs and Macros – Basic and Advanced?
- There are no pre-learning required.This course is structured in a manner that is easily understood.
- Passion to learn
What is the target audience for VBAs and Macros Course?
- Suitable for students pursuing Degree, Diploma, Engineering, commerce and all general studies.
- MBA, BBA students from all specializations
- Charted Accountant (CA)
- Also suitable for working professionals.
- People who want to work as Finance Analyst, Market Analyst, Research Analyst, Investment Banker for them Excel is the language that they should speak.
|Where do our learners come from?|
|Professionals from around the world have benefited from eduCBA’s VBAs and Macros – From Novice to Ninja courses. Some of the top places that our learners come from include New York, Dubai, San Francisco, Bay Area, New Jersey, Houston, Seattle, Toronto, London, Berlin, UAE, Chicago, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, India, Bangalore, New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Gurgaon among many.|