Excel VBA Course - All in One Bundle
120+ Online Courses
Skills you will master
- Excel 2016
- Advanced Excel
- Pivot Tables
- Charts and Graphs
- Data Functions
- What if Analysis
- Dynamic Range
- Financial Functions
- Data simulation
- Chart Simulation
- Data Validation
- Monte Carlo Simulation
- Database creation
- Tab Creation
- Index Creation
Online Excel VBA Certification Course
This Excel VBA Training Certification Course is an Ultimate bundle of 200 courses with 500+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime Access. This is not all, you also get verifiable certificates (unique certification number and your unique URL) when you complete these courses.
If you have ever dreamed of doing a course that would teach you everything you need to learn about Excel VBA, you’re at the right place. In this Excel VBA Certification Course, you will learn how you can master all the micro-skills like MS Office, MS Excel (Basic & Advanced), MS Excel for a specific domain, and much more.
All you need is your willingness to go through this prodigious course and practice at your own pace whenever you can. The idea is to go through each course individually (since this Excel VBA training is a master course of all mini-courses put together) and practice the lessons you would learn from each mini-course.
Once you’re done with the entire Excel VBA course, you can again revisit the modules segment wise and do a thorough revision. And you would be good to go. We can assure you that once you go through this comprehensive course and work on them, you will become the expert on Excel VBA and you will also receive many, many career benefits as well.
Before going to the prerequisites, target audience, FAQs, let’s briefly look at each mini-course and learn what you would learn from them.
- About Excel VBA Course
- Excel VBA Certification Course Curriculum
- Certificate of Completion
- Pre-requisites to Excel VBA Training
- Sample Preview of this Excel VBA Course
- Target Audience for this Excel VBA Course
- Online Excel VBA Course FAQs – General Questions
- Career Benefits of this Excel VBA Course
- Online Excel VBA Course Review / Testimonials
About Excel Course Bundle
|Sr. No||Bundle||No. Of Courses||Hours||Actual Price|
|2||Excel Advanced course||19||75+||$149|
|4||Excel Data Analysis Course||11||37+||$149|
|5||Excel for Marketing Course||12||45+||$149|
|6||Excel for Finance Course||15||51+||$199|
|7||Excel for HR Training||6||34+||$99|
|8||MS Office Course||9||45+||$149|
|9||MS Office 2013||11||51+||$99|
|10||MS Office for MAC||4||15+||$79|
|+||Bonus Excel Courses||12||540+||FREE|
Online Excel VBA Course Curriculum
In this section, each module of the Excel VBA course is explained briefly:
|Serial No.||Course Name||No. of Courses||No. of Hours||Course Description|
|1||Excel Course||20||80+||This itself is a huge course. If you want to learn the basics of Excel, this is the only course you should do. As you’ve seen, this Excel VBA course consists of 20 individual courses and once you sign up, you would get full access for your life to these 20 courses. From basic excel functions to building dashboards and using financial functions & statistical tools, you will learn everything you need to learn. The best part is at the end of each course, you would get an individual certificate for each course which you can add to your LinkedIn profile or resume. You can do this course anywhere at your own convenience.|
|2||Excel Advanced Course||19||75+||This Excel VBA Certification course is for those who have already done the basic excel and are now ready for some advanced stuff. But if you buy the All in One Excel VBA Course, you don’t need to do anything else; excel advanced course will come with the other course included. This Excel VBA training is right for you if you’re interested in mastering excel. From advanced features to simulation training, you will learn everything you need to know about MS Excel. And at the end of each course, you will get a completion certificate which you can use to showcase your expertise on social media profiles.|
|3||Excel Data Analysis Course||11||37+||In this Excel VBA training, you will get 11 separate courses and you would master data analysis once you do this Excel VBA course and start practicing the material. We expect you to go through the basic excel course first before taking this one. You will learn descriptive statistics, histogram, central tendency, correlation & regression, data analysis tools etc. You will also get an individual certificate at the end of each course that you complete. And you will also get lifetime access to the material.|
|4||Excel for Finance Course||15||51+||Learning excel to learn the basics and learning excel to master a specific domain are different ballgames altogether. If you’re a finance student or a finance professional, this Excel VBA course will take your professional life to its next rung. You will not only learn the nitty-gritty of MS Excel, but you will also learn to generate excel reports and learn financial analysis. At the end of each Excel VBA Certification course, you will also get an individual certificate and you would get lifetime access to the material as well.|
|5||VBA Course||9||27+||If you don’t know anything about VBA, do this Excel VBA training and you would know that this is the best VBA course you would ever find in the online marketplace. From basic VBA & Macros, you will also learn to create basic CRM using Excel VBA & SQL Express. You will also get the excel templates that are used in the course as downloadables. Along with that, you will also get an individual certificate for each course. Plus, you will also get lifetime access to the material.|
|6||MS Office Course||9||45+||This Excel VBA Certification course is perfect for those who would be willing to master MS Office. Quite often, in a job, we need to use multiple MS Office elements. Learning these from this huge course and practicing on your own will allow you to master MS Office. You don’t need anything other than the willingness to do this Excel VBA training course. And then you can practice these materials at your own convenience. And you will also get lifetime access to this material and will receive an individual certificate for each course included in this comprehensive course.|
|7||Excel for HR Training||6||34+||If you are an HR professional and want to master MS Excel, this is the course for you. This Excel VBA course is designed in such a way that after learning this course, you would be able to easily use MS Excel for analytics, creating dashboards, or for simply creating reports/presentation. You would also get lifetime access to the material. And you would be able to do these courses as per your convenience.|
|8||Excel for Marketing Training||12||45+||If you’re a marketing pro, you need to do this Excel VBA course. You would agree that you need to use MS Excel quite a while – often for preparing a presentation or tracking the analytics or making sense of how much the new campaign has improved the ROI. No matter what you use the Excel for, this particular course is designed to help you master MS Excel for your every need in regards to marketing. You will also get lifetime access to the material and individual certificate for completion. What else you can expect from a course?|
|9||Other Bonus Excel Courses||99||105+||Additional Excel VBA certification courses that haven’t been categorized in the above bundles.|
Certificate of Completion
What tangible skills will I learn from this Excel VBA course?
Truth is you will learn many, many micro skills in this Excel VBA Certification course. We’re highlighting the ones that are most significant –
- VBA & Macros: If you’ve never done VBA & Macros, this Excel VBA course will teach you the fundamentals and more. You would not only learn theoretical aspects but will also master practical elements.
- MS Excel (Basic & Advanced): After doing this Excel VBA training, you would master the MS Excel. No other course or material would be required.
- MS Excel (domain specific): You will also learn MS Excel for HR, Marketing, and Finance separately so that you can focus more on one domain and browse the other courses for interesting parts.
- MS Office: You will also master MS Office in its entirety. And we make things easy for you. Buy one comprehensive course and forget about building these micro skills.
Pre-requisites to Excel VBA Training
- Willingness to learn this comprehensive course: Not all would be willing to commit to this huge course. But if you’re not committed, you won’t get the best value out of this Excel VBA course.
- Basic individual domain knowledge: Not all courses need any prior knowledge. But for domain specific courses, you need to have a basic domain knowledge so that you don’t get stuck while learning the material.
Target Audience for this Excel VBA Certification Course
- Students: Students from finance, HR, or marketing domain can do this Excel VBA course. They will not only learn the nitty-gritty of Excel of their own domain but can try their hands on other courses as well.
- Professionals: Professionals from HR, Marketing, or Finance domain can go for this comprehensive course. They will also be able to master their own domain (excel) and also get great insights from the additional courses.
- Entrepreneurs: As entrepreneurs, you need to be the jack of all trades. Doing this Excel VBA training will help you learn many valuable micro skills that may help you in your entrepreneurial journey.
Excel VBA Course FAQ’s- General Questions
Why should I do this Excel VBA Certification?
You shouldn’t if you’re asking this question. If you need more info for this comprehensive course, you can check out the course curriculum. You would never find a course of similar value in the online marketplace.
I’m yet to start my professional life, can I do this Excel VBA Certification course?
Of course. This course will give you a head start toward a brilliant professional life.
Why do you think this is the best Excel VBA training in the market?
This is the best course on VBA Excel because we’re giving away so much of materials for life that we know this Excel VBA course alone can build a career. If you have doubt, you can try out courses and understand the value yourself.
Career Benefits of this Excel VBA Course
- You will reach a higher rung quite easily: This course will help you get a promotion quite easily and you would one of the best people your employers would ever get.
- You will an expert on your subject: Whenever we can use our right and left brain together, we’re able to master the subject and situations around us. After learning this Excel VBA training course, you would be able to use your left brain quite well (think data) and as a result, you would be an expert on your subject.
Online Excel VBA Certification Course Reviews
Good VBA Examples
I would recommend this Excel VBA training to anyone who wants to get started with Excel Macros.
Basic Microsoft Excel Training
Advanced Microsoft Excel
This Excel VBA training was made for people who had never touched and excel spreedsheet, so if you have some knowledge, skip the first modules. Later on, the course teaches in a easy way concepts like pivot tables and Filters. Something I found unique were the shortcut videos and presentation. Even though most people use excel on a daily basis, most of us don’t some basic shortcuts that can spare us a good time and how to adapt it to a printed version.
Recommend this course to anyone
Alvaro Chagas da Luz Neto
eduCBA Advanced Microsoft Excel Course
Advanced Excel 2016
Excel VBA EduCBA
Shi Qing Ng
Basic Excel Training
Thomas J. Young
Microsoft Excel – Advanced
Nice and Easy to Understand
VBA & Macros advanced
About Advance Excel Course
Well explained excel features