Excel Course 2010 Basic Training
Based on one of our most successful Microsoft Excel – Basic Excel Course, We have designed this course on Microsoft excel 2010 for you keeping in mind the feedback and suggestions from thousands of our Excel 2010 students. This Excel course 2010 training starts from scratch. So, even if you are a starter in Excel, you will get all of it in this course.
There is no Pre-requisite to this Excel Course 2010 Training. A complete beginner can start with this course. Our objective with this course is to make you understand what excel is and to know its importance in the current business world. The only requirement from you is to be passionate to learn, be committed to the training and invest your time. We will be covering the following modules in this course on Microsoft Excel 2010 Beginner:
- Overview of Microsoft Excel course 2010
- Getting Started with Excel course 2010
- Case Study to understand the entire course structure
- Formatting in Excel
- Updating a Calculation
- Percentages & Absolute References
- Conditional Formatting
- IF Function/COUNTIF/SUMIF
- Graphs & Charts in Excel 2010
- Filter Function
- Pivot table
- Freeze & Split
- Common errors in Excel 2010
Pre-requisites for the Excel Course 2010 Basic Training
- Passion to learn.
- A computer with internet
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 4.5 hours of content!
- To study what excel is and to know its importance in the current business world. The only requirement from you is to be passionate to learn, be committed to the training and invest your time.
- You will learn everything from data entry to calculations to formula
- Learn formatting, if, sum if, graphs and charts, sorts, pivot table, freeze and split etc
- Become awesome in Microsoft Excel 2010
Who should take up this course?
- Students, MBA’s, BBA’s, Gradates & Post- graduates, Working Professionals from any business domain., Entrepreneurs, Prospective Finance Analyst, Market Analyst, Research Analyst, Investment Banker
- Anyone Seeking Training with Excel Course 2010
|Where do our learners come from?|
|Professionals from around the world have benefited from eduCBA’s Basic Excel 2010 courses. Some of the top places that our learners come from include New York, Dubai, San Francisco, Bay Area, New Jersey, Houston, Seattle, Toronto, London, Berlin, UAE, Chicago, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, India, Bangalore, New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Gurgaon among many.|