Effective Events Management Course:
Event management is measured as one of the strategic marketing and communication tools by businesses of all sizes. From product introductions to press conferences, organizations generate publicity actions to help them interconnect with consumers and potential customers. A number of features such as music, live entertainment or even the specific place may be used to inspire the tone and atmosphere of an event.
Event management is the request of project management to the formation and expansion of large scale events such as carnivals, meetings, rituals, formal parties, concerts, or agreements. It includes studying the brand, recognizing the target audience, inventing the event concept, scheduling the logistics and organizing the technical aspects before actually beginning the event.
The procedure of development and coordination of the event is commonly stated as event planning and can comprise of budgeting, scheduling, place selection, obtaining necessary documents, coordinating transportation and parking, arranging for speakers or entertainers, arranging decor, event security, catering and emergency plans.
Event managers may also use news media to aim their audience, expecting to generate media attention which will reach thousands or millions of people. They can also offer their spectators to their events and grasp them at the real event.
Events have become necessity of the organization culture. There are all types of events being organized ranging from launch of new products to analyst briefings to customer functions to road shows and press conference etc. A well-ordered and actual event will help improve the company image and surge sales abilities whereas a poorly planned event will reflect poor image of the organization. Numerous marketing experts learn the event forming skills through trial and error method in their career. Through this workshop, the participant will gain some practical knowledge on organizing an event and some of the pitfalls to avoid as well as understand the different types of events and their requirements. This will be a practical course whereby you learn how to:
- Why Events
- Key Elements of Events
- Understanding the market
- Concept of Product in events
- Concept of Pricing in events
- Concept of Promotion in events
- Event Management
- Strategic Market Planning
- Strategic Alternatives for Growth
- Evaluation of Event Performance
Through this course, the candidates will gain some practical knowledge on organizing an event and some of the pitfalls to avoid as well as understand the different type of events and their requirements.
Benefit of this Effective Events Management Course:
- Through this workshop, the attendee will gain some practical knowledge on organizing an event and some of the pitfalls to avoid as well as understand the different type of events and their requirements
- Learn Concepts of Product, Pricing and Promotion in Effective Events Management
- To equip attendee with a practical knowledge of Event management
- To enable better understanding of the A-Z of event management
- To enable better understanding of Integrated Event Marketing
- To equip participants with the necessary skills and knowledge to organize an effective and professional event
Target Audience for Effective Events Management Course:
- Young Marketing Executives and Non-Marketing Professionals who need to organize events in the course of work.
- Marketing Students
- Sales Professionals
- Event Managers
|Where do our learners come from?|
|Professionals from around the world have benefited from eduCBA’s Effective Events Management courses. Some of the top places that our learners come from include New York, Dubai, San Francisco, Bay Area, New Jersey, Houston, Seattle, Toronto, London, Berlin, UAE, Chicago, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, India, Bangalore, New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Gurgaon among many.|