About Credit Research Project
The global markets behave extremely different and uncertainly considering various reasons associated with it. To conduct a business opportunity bringing into practice it needs understanding of several factors associated with it. Finance is a key instrument that runs the business and yield interest, income, profit etc as a return of the business transaction. It also gives a sound base to the organisation for conducting its current processes as well as planning the future course of action.
Understanding Credit Research
Credit research is a study that involves evaluation of the monetary capacity as well as the viability of an organisation. It determines the likelihood that the person buying money from the financial institution is capable or not to meet the financial obligation as well as pay it back to the institutions, taken in the form of a loan. The Credit research primarily involves in assessing and evaluating the borrower’s financial background i.e. current loans, assets and liabilities of the borrower, financial intake monthly etc to ensure viability. It also involves the assessment of the conduciveness of the markets which the business is going to target to identify the business feasibility as well as whether the repayment would be possible or not.
Importance of Credit Analysis
Institutions those who finance these organisations world over are mainly incorporating the money invested by the members of the institution for better returns. Therefore, it makes it important to invest that money into viable means to not risk the investment as well as provide returns as promised to the investor. To ensure so, credit assessment or credit analysis is extremely crucial as it calculates the credit worthiness of a business organisation by looking through its books, financial history as well as current and expected cash flow of the borrower. Credit analysis provides assurance of the sustainability of a business proposition in the market as well as the practicability of the money being repaid in time.
Credit scoring system
The credit assessment has numerous objectives having a system designed in place to create a credit scoring using a quantitative system. Using one variable accounting based credit scoring system; the credit analysis includes a comparison of various accounting ratios of the borrower along with the industry norms to ensure his capability as well as including the ever-changing trend analysis.
Implied in Education Sector
The education sector itself is another institution that is growing in India at a much faster pace, evolving into different spheres of services, products (courses) and ideal infrastructure to support all its functions. In order to grow further into different spheres, making it an ideal institution at an international platform and having a window of further expansion it would need funds. Using the money into right resources with a practical method would help any institution to grow and evolve better in future. Considering that the credit research becomes extremely important in analyzing the viability as well as feasibility of any educational organisation.
Overview of the Credit Research in ABC ltd
To create better possibilities as well as prospects to design a methodology to assess the credit standing of an organisation, Credit Research program is supported by a company called ABC Ltd. It is a complete course on the credit research on the Education Sector, assessing its viability for a longer period of time. The course would mainly involve dealing with statistics using different credit research modelling; it would help the student to learn means to provide credit rating to an educational institution using multiple ratios as well as applying the same concept on a live company i.e. ABC Ltd.
The credit research project is mainly a comprehensive application based program which would include video tutorial as well as basic excel function to enhance the understanding and conducting credit analysis, credit rating and financial modelling lessons. It is a comprehensive training that will help a student to prepare a model for ABC ltd along with a report on credit rating suggested, as a part of the evaluation.
The course mainly involves different section to understand the topic better such as:
- Introduction and Selection of Projects – This section involves a basic understanding of the Credit Assessment, its importance and rational. It involves methods to select a project along with a viability of the topic.
- Introduction and Job Profile–it is important to understand the job profile of the borrower to evaluate its repaying capacity, therefore, this sector would help you in analysing the job profile in multiple ways.
- Research Skillsets Excel and Advanced Excel – Using excel are important as a tool to save time as well as have precision with numbers representation. This segment would help you as a student learn the basic technicalities of using excel, making a calculation, different functions and features of excel with regards to analysis and data functions.
- Research Skillsets Accounting–accounting is yet another precision tool to help identify the financial standing of an organisation, reading through its books. Considering that this section would guide you with the basic understanding of accounting concepts from the beginning. It will teach you how to screen through different reports such as balance sheet, income statement and cash flow statement. Also, you will learn multiple ratios that are used in the analysis of the financial statement.
- Research Skillsets Valuations–valuations are other important criteria that help to assess the accurate ratios as well as the financial standing of the organisation. This section would you as an assessment party to understand the methodology to arrange the information required and perform valuation in time, an important part of credit assessment.
- Research Skillsets Financial Modelling–having a live study to assess the practical implication of the ratios and data is important more than a theoretical understanding. This section would introduce different live case studies to the student, incorporating multiple scenarios along with the dynamics of the financial market performance to learn to make a full-fledged financial model for any organisation.
- Understanding of Education Sector–education sector is one of the most dynamic yet an upcoming sector in the industry. This model will help you understand the various aspects of the education sector along with an in-depth knowledge of different streams. The program will start with a primary understanding of the education sector and then eventually understand associated concepts such as due diligence in education companies, growth opportunities in the education sector in different countries, constraint and relaxations provided to the education sector as a part of government support etc.You will finally learn to create and design a financial model keeping various assumptions in mind for different educational institutions, assessing their viability and financial performance.
- Corporate Finance Understanding – using our understanding of different concepts of the market, this module will help understand different concepts concerning the corporate finance such as the cost of capital, measuring leverage ratios, understanding marginal costing etc. Along with these, you would be able to learn different concepts of capital budgeting these are, for example, internal rate of return, Payback period concept and applicability, Net present value and Modified internal rate of return.
- Techniques to write a report –as a student the most important thing for you to present your ideas and proposition in an appropriate format so that the analysis conducted by you can be presented; it will help you assemble all the points, ideas, and information collected by you and presenting the same in a format. Through this course you will learn how to create a report which is effective as well as informative at the same time, understanding the reason for writing it and attaining the purpose. You will also learn how to conduct an analysis of other reports regarding equity research, comparing multiple reports at the same time and things that you need to keep in mind to avoid any duplication.
The requirement/pre-requisites of Credit Research Training
As a part of preconditioning of this course you would need to have:
- Purpose – you may need to have a purpose of choosing this course as well as an urge to learn the technicalities for a reason. Having a statement of purpose will make you easy to relate to the knowledge gained from the course to the real world situations.
- Basic Financial knowledge – since this program is designed around figure, data, and books of different companies representing their financial condition, to study and analyze them it is important to have a basic understanding of the financial subject. The basic understanding will help you correlate different aspects into an appropriate sequence and present them into a report format.
- Good with numbers – you need to be good with numbers, though the program has an extensive use of excel to support any form of calculations still you should be comfortable using numbers and reading them in depth. “You need no master’s or Ph.D. in Maths “for this course so don’t worry, all you need is a good understanding.
- Sound computer knowledge –the program involve massive use of computer applications such as a word or excel. There you may need to have a basic understanding of computer for participating in the course.
Target Audience for the Training
The target audience for this course includes people who are interested in financial understanding of institutions it includes:
- People who are professionals working in the corporates and are associated with the financial dealings of their organisation; such course would help them associate with a financial understanding of their customer in a much better way.
- The recruits in the financial institutions such as banks, brokerage firms and financial consultancy etc; help them assess the financial state of their customer before and after approaching them.
- It is also useful for those who are seeking opportunities in the education sector to have a widen knowledge in this sector along with several instruments clarifying the viability of the educational institute with respect to its future aspiration in the long term.
- The private financial leverage firms can make a great use of such a course to train the employees to make a risk assessment of their customer before financing and leveraging without much risk on the company’s financials.
FAQs – General Question regarding the course
- I am a graduate, working for the accounts department in my current organisation. Will it be any benefit to me seeking my future career growth?
Absolutely yes, having the knowledge to assess the credit capacity of an institution as well as of a person doing business or service widens the scope to understand the viability to take the risk whether it is for a business opportunity or to do service with. This course can provide you a larger platform to further apply for organisations relating to financial instruments such as banks, financial consultancy, brokerage firms etc where you may be able to expand your earning capacity multiple times.
- When can I start my career after this course?
You can start your career as early as you finish this course. Once you start learning about the details of the course you yourself will be able to assess what is right for you and where do you seek yourself in the coming time. Financial understanding would surely widen career opportunities for you.
- I am not a commerce graduate but would still like to do this course; do you seek the viability for me?
To conduct the course you need a basic understanding of the finance to understand the concept in a better way. So I think it would be difficult for somebody who has no basic financial knowledge.
The credit research training has changed my life once and for all; it was not easy for me to imagine to ever changing my job after working for the same profile for 5 years. The routine accounting work was making my work going monotonous losing all the zeal and motivation. I almost lost hope to ever have a better career than this, but this course really change my life. I learnt to be a step ahead with the understanding of the financial of both my company as well as others. I now have a new job from an accounts executive am today a financial consultant in a decent company with a handsome salary.
I can’t explain how my career took a turn after I completed this course, the experience of learning from an expert is definitely altogether different and achieving. Through this course I learnt the technicalities of the financial instruments as well as how to use evaluation or monitoring tools much more effectively. The live training through the portal was altogether a different experience, it felt almost alive and you can evaluate yourself better. I would suggest every finance related professional to undergo such training once in life.
The name of the course was somehow appealed me to apply and it was not waste of time for sure. Though I am a commerce students and working as a travelling consultant but my quest to know about organisations and financial institution was attained after completing this course. I can now understand the financial terms in a much better way than before. I usually travel with delegates on their business travel to guide them about local areas…their language is no more new to me. Thanks to this course, I recommend it to all.
Career Benefits of the Training
- Opening to a double-digit salary immediately
You thought it was not possible, yes it is…. this course would provide you extensive knowledge about the credit and financial standing of institutions which today is in huge demand in the job industry. There may be people with good financial knowledge in the market but those who can relate the ratios to the present scenarios and assess the risk-taking capacity in absolute terms are very few.
Therefore, once you complete this course and it is there on your profile, companies would surely contact you, seeking a potential candidate for you. The certificate that you will receive will go along with you to drive your career objectives. Once that is done, the double-digit salary would be a cakewalk for you.
- Enhance your chance for promotion
Imagine you had been working for your organisation for so long and your senior still feel that you need to learn more. Does that bother you…? If yes, so join this course immediately as the leanings and technical knowledge which this course has outlined for you is what you need at this point in time. Don’t let anyone tell you what you need to do, its time you tell others what they need to do to have a better financial planning in place.
- Enhance your financial decision-making skills
If you are running your own business or whether you are a part of somebody else’s business, what makes you important is capacity to have right decision making. Having the understanding of the credit research, this decision making becomes much more absolute as well as perfect in the volatile financial market scenarios. Doing this course would surely help you enhance those skills of making an assessment to whether invest or not in a particular company or not; it makes you risk averse as well as proactive in your approach.
|Where do our learners come from?|
|Professionals from around the world have benefited from eduCBA’s Credit Research Project # 5 – Education Sector Courses. Some of the top places that our learners come from include New York, Dubai, San Francisco, Bay Area, New Jersey, Houston, Seattle, Toronto, London, Berlin, UAE, Chicago, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, India, Bangalore, New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Gurgaon among many.|