About Advanced Guide on WordPress:
WordPress is a free and open source a content management system (CMS) and blogging tool based on Open source PHP and database MySQL Features include a segment architecture and a template system. Management structure, a blog structure, or a traditional website. It makes it very easy for someone to set up, manage and maintain a website—without having an advanced degree in greenery. WordPress iniated in 2003 and is now the biggest blogging tool and is used on, literally, millions of sites worldwide.
WordPress, so do many “first-time-on liners” who have never touched any type of web design system at all. So it’s easy enough for even the most wary user. First, since it is an open source software, it’s free. Since it is open source software it also has a developing community of developers constantly improving the Software and creating plugins to expand the software.
This is an online course on Advance Guide on WordPress where you will be learning about advanced installation and updates, concept of moving wordpress, design and layout, and also the advanced guide.
Learning Objectives of Advanced Guide on WordPress:
- Learn how to first time download and WordPress
- Learn how to create admin account for your desktop server
- Learn how to use User interface of WordPress desktop server
- Learn how to create page and post in WordPress desktop server
- How to manage user comments
- How to add security features to your site
- Passion to learn about Online WordPress
- Computer with Internet connection
- Anyone who wants to build a website
- Anyone who wants to master WordPress