WordPress for Beginners Training:
- WordPress for Beginners is a free and open source a content management system (CMS) and blogging tool based on Open source PHP and database MySQL Features include a segment architecture and a template system. Management structure, a blog structure, or a traditional website.
- It makes it very easy for someone to set up, manage and maintain a website—without having an advanced degree in greenery. WordPress iniated in 2003 and is now the biggest blogging tool and is used on, literally, millions of sites worldwide.
- WordPress, so do many “first-time-on liners” who have never touched any type of web design system at all. So it’s easy enough for even the most wary user. First, since it is an open source software, it’s free.
- Since it is open source software it also has a developing community of developers constantly improving the Software and creating plugins to expand the software.
- WordPress gives the chance you create pages and to build out the content of your site. And you can also easily manage your site’s appearance and themes.
- WordPress for Beginners is a best product. It’s easy-to-handle, flexible and quite powerful. Construct a website, and sustain a website, is a science and art that has quickly evolved. One main thing to keep in mind is your transaction of time.
- Being experienced will without a doubt save you much time in the long run.
Training Advantages WordPress for Beginners Training:
- Learn how to first time download and WordPress
- Learn how to create admin account for your desktop server
- Learn how to use User interface of WordPress desktop server
- Learn how to create page and post in WordPress desktop server
- How to manage user comments
- How to add security features to your site
Pre-Requisites WordPress for Beginners Training:
- Passion to learn about Online WordPress
- Computer with Internet connection
Target Audience WordPress for Beginners Training:
- Anyone who wants to build a website
- Anyone who wants to master WordPress