Online PHP Programming Training
PHP is acronym for PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor.
PHP is a free, open source server side scripting language that is used to design the web sites or web based software applications. We can create dynamic content that interact with database. It is used to manage dynamic content, database, accessing cookies, session tracking, e-commerce websites.
Unlike other scripting languages like HTML and pearl, PHP scripts are executed on server and the final output is deployed on the web browser in HTML format. PHP files have file extensions like “.php”, “.php3″.
PHP scripting language is used in web development. The additional feature of PHP is that it can be mixed into HTML tags. PHP supports many databases such as MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, Sybase, etc., thus making it very strong and effective. It is also compatible with many servers such as Apache, IIS, etc. Thus it makes most widely used server side scripting language among the other.
In Today’s date, more than 240 million websites have installed PHP and 2.1 million web servers supports PHP language. Originally PHP is created by Rasmus Lerdorf in 1994. PHP is free software released with PHP license. PHP is widely portable and can be deployed on most of web servers on almost every operating system and platform, free of charges.
There are three main areas where PHP scripts are used:
- Server-side scripting:
This is mainly used for web sites and web applications where you can access the PHP program output with a web browser through the server.
- Command line scripting:
You can make PHP scripts to run without any server or browser. You use only PHP parser to use it in this way.
- Desktop application:
PHP is not probably very best language to create desktop based application but with the help of PHP-GTK we can write such programs.
Features of PHP:-
PHP supports HTTP Cookies. Cookies are used to store data on user’s browser and thus to tracking or identifying the user.
This feature is used to track the particular user/site interactions with unparalleled efficiency and ease.
- HTTP Authentication:
This is used to send pop-up message on user browser to authenticate Username/password.
- Dealing with XForms:
The XForm is encoded in such a way that data can be submitted as XML.
- Handling file upload:
PHP script can be used to upload a file on server. Initially the file is uploaded into temporary directory and then it is relocated to destination by PHP script.
- Command line usage:
Command line scripts do not have execution time limit so that they can run as long as they can until and unless the server is shut down. This helps to accomplish many time consuming task like transferring files to other server, taking backup of entire website and database and many more.
- Connection handling:
PHP connections are maintained in four states. When PHP script is running normally then it is in a NORMAL state but if the remote client disconnected the state changes to ABORTED state.
- Persistent Database connections:
Persistent Connections are link which do not close even after execution of a script. We can connect to the database like SQL.
- Safe mode:
In PHP, safe mode is used to solve the shared-server security problem.
- DTrace Dynamic Tracing:
DTrace can track user program execution and operating system behavior. It displays the argument value and performance statistics.
- Garbage Collection:
It is used to release the unwanted resources.
WHY you should do PHP Programming Training?
Using PHP, you can do things like create login pages, check details from a form, create forums, picture galleries, surveys, and a whole lot more. PHP can handle forms, access cookies, encrypt data, restrict user from some pages of your website. You can add, delete, and modify elements in your database.
You don’t need to know any of these to make a start on PHP.There course will teach to curve for all PHP Frameworks. But once you get to about it, you will enjoy the benefits of rapid application development.
You have to write less code, which means you will spend less time on typing. You don’t have to rely on 3rd party libraries all the time for every new project, because most of them will come with the default framework install.
Since you are coding it in more organized way, it will be very easy to debug, maintain code, and make changes to existing code.
If you’ve come across a web page that ends in PHP, then the author has written some programming code to liven up the plain, old HTML. That’s because the PHP doesn’t get executed on your computer, but on the computer you requested the page from. The resultant output will be displayed in your web browser. There are other scripting languages like ASP, Python and Perl. PHP is very easy to get started even without any coding knowledge. By learning a few simple coding, you are able to do a lot of things on your own website. We assume that you have no programming experience at all and we will start from zero level.
In PHP you will get predefined input and output filtering functions to protect your website against certain attacks.
If you are using these functions you may get tired and forget about them every once in a while.
With a PHP framework, most of the work is done for you automatically. For example in Code Igniter:
- Any value passed to database object gets filtered against SQL injection attacks.
- The html generating functions like, form helpers and URL helpers filter the output automatically.
- The user input is get filtered against XSS attacks.
- Cookies are automatically encrypted only for changing a config option
In this course, you will explore the PHP foundation for developing web pages, websites, and content in general. This course will walk you through the basic understanding of PHP and then we apply what we have learned in order to make a dynamic web page.
Job Offers: There are more job opportunities for PHP programmers. After getting training in PHP, Students have better job option with handsome salary.
Advantages of PHP:
PHP is designed in a user friendly manner. It gives more flexibility than other languages like C, C++ and ASP and overall helps in increasing traffic to the site.
PHP is highly compatible with leading operating systems and web servers such as Linux, Windows, Solaris, OpenBSD, Mac OSX etc. therefore it is easy to deploy across various different platforms. PHP scripts can run can support for all major web servers such as Apache, IIS, iPlanet etc.
Open Source language
PHP language is free to use. The community of open source PHP developers constantly improves the core PHP functionalities and they also provide the technical support for PHP. PHP is available at free of cost under PHP General Public License and other software requires like MySQL, Text editors and Apache server are also free. So it is very cost effective language for web developers and freelancers
PHP can perform several web tasks easily. For example now we can develop informative forums, from small websites to giant business and organizational websites, chatting platforms, e-commerce shopping carts, community websites, CRM solutions, e-business, shopping carts and gigantic database driven sites.
PHP is designed to work well with the web; we have some built-in methods like GET and POST to work with HTML and URLs.
You can deploy your website on many servers provided by some companies who allow you to host website by paying few amount to them.
Being an open source language, a large number of libraries and extensions, to extend its core functionalities, are available for download. The source code of PHP can be changed and we can make many other changes accordingly which increases the extensibility of that code.
Nowadays developing dynamic websites are in the huge demand due to its specific characteristics like it automatically refreshes and we do not need to make many changes manually.
A very huge advantage of PHP language is its community. If you are searching a particular script which another user has already created. Check within the PHP community for availability. Likewise, if you have created a function and you want to share your code with others you can post it for them.
If you need to access other web based tools like Google maps or any other tool, PHP makes it easy for you to access it.
PHP offers security for code as well as helps to prevent from attackers. These security levels can be adjusted in the “.ini” file format.
If you want to hire PHP programmer, it is easily found out than any other language programmers since so many people know the language.
- PHP is completely free and Open Source.
- PHP can be easily mixed with HTML.
- PHP is Platform independent and it can run on many Operating systems like Windows, Linux or Mac servers.
- It is very easy to deal with interfaces like Apache/MySQL
- PHP language is Easy to learn as compared to many other scripting languages available in today’s date. PHP has a syntax that is easily parse and is user-friendly.
- PHP is easy to access with other web-based tools.
Goal and Objectives of PHP Programming Training:
- Overall Introduction to PHP.
- Objective behind this course is to give basic Knowledge of PHP.
- Learn about PHP Syntax.
- PHP Arrays
- PHP Loops
- PHP and MySQL connectivity.
- PHP form validation
- PHP form handling
- You can get a job in software industry as web developer.
- If you work on other technology and you want to learn PHP language.
- We Provide quality online professional development programs that enable you to understand business value on the web.
- After completion of this course students can create some awesome websites or web applications.
- Cover all basic Concepts with description.
Target Audience for PHP Programming Training:
- Beginner web developers/designers.
- Web developer that needs a refresher.
- Freelancers for web development.
- Web developers wanting to advance their skills
- This training course is designed for programmers who want to move into the PHP development.
- Students from IT background, who wants to learn about PHP language.
- Anyone who wants to build their career in web development.
Pre-requisites for PHP Programming Training:
- A genuine interest to learn PHP
- Should have basic Computer handling knowledge.
- Any Web server like Tomcat Apache or IIS.
- Any Database like MySQL, postgreSQL, SQLite
- Basic understanding of HTML code.
- Knowledge of Editor like Notepad, Notepad++, HTML editor.
PHP Programming Training Advantages:
Students will get the overall knowledge about PHP language. They will learn to write code in PHP Language. They can create their own web sites or web software applications.
Lot of companies have openings for PHP developer, If you successfully complete the online training on PHP then you can get a job as web developer/web designer in any of these software development companies.
Basics of PHP –
- Introduction of PHP as a web designing language
- Training program covers what is PHP, what is php file, what php can do and why PHP etc,
- Learn how to set the environment on our own PC, installation of required software, and take the test and working with the environment
- This module contains basic example of php and syntax and variable information in php.
- Learn how variables and data types are used in PHP,
- Also learn data type and output statement i.e. echo and print with examples
- Learn to built string functions and introduction of operators in php
- Get insights into conditional statements in PHP and effectively use syntax and examples on conditional statements
- Loops in PHP with syntax and examples based on loops,
- Built-in Functions and user defined functions in PHP,
- Sort functions and arrays in PHP
Advanced PHP –
- How to use forms in PHP,
- provide validation to PHP forms,
- How to create read write and open files on server and handling of files,
- Implementation of upload files on server,
- Gives information about PHP cookies and sessions i.e.to create session and cookies in PHP and destroying the same,
- Mailing information in PHP.
- Learn how to handle exception in PHP and use of TRY THROW and CATCH
- Learn how to use PHP Filters.
Expertise In PHP –
- Connecting with MySQL and make a test example.
- Use of PHP and MySQL from front end and by using console
- It gives brief information about how to insert data into tables
- Introduction to ODBC and connection with ODBC
- Introduction to AJAX and XML
- How PHP is compliant with AJAX and XML.
- Use of Expat parser
- interactive online video classes
- Good Quality Voice and video clarity.
- Practical knowledge along with live projects will help in entering the PHP professional domain.
- Separate Assignment will be given for each topic you complete.
- 24*7 Technical Assistant by experts.
- Online Score cards for each course and test that you will apply for.