MySQL is the most popular Open Source SQL database management system and it is developed, supported and distributed by Oracle Corporation.
- This MySQL course will help you to learn about the world’s most popular open source database. eduCBA will teach you how to use the MySQL Server and tools, while helping you develop deeper knowledge of using relational databases.
- This course will teach you everything you need to know to start using the incredibly popular MySQL database in your Web, Cloud and embedded applications. In learning about MySQL, you will develop an understanding of relational databases and how to design a robust and efficient database.
- You will harness that power by learning SQL and use it to build databases, populate them with data and query that data through extensive hands-on practices.
MySQL is a database management system.
- So let us understand what a database is: A database is a structured collection of data. So a database may be anything from a simple shopping list to a picture gallery or the vast amounts of information in a corporate world.
- A database management system such as MySQL Server is needed to add, access, and process data stored in a computer database.
- Computers are very good at handling large amounts of data, hence database management systems play an important role in computing, as standalone utilities, or as parts of other applications.
MySQL databases are relational.
- The SQL part in MySQL stands for “Structured Query Language”. It’s very interesting to know that SQL is the most common standardized language used to access databases.
- You might enter SQL directly embed SQL statements into code written in another language, or use a language-specific API that hides the SQL syntax, depending on your programming environment.
- The ANSI/ISO SQL Standard defines SQL. The SQL standard has seen to be evolving since 1986 and several versions exist till date.
MySQL Training requirements:
- A Computer with Internet is required for this MySQL Training
- Knowledge of programming is a “nice-to-have”
- Passion to learn about MySQL Training
What am I going to get from this MySQL Training?
- Many lectures and hours of content!
- Learn to create a Well Structure Database
- Learn to Select Rows and Columns from Table
- Perform Practical Examples in MySQL
MySQL Training target audience:
- Web developers
- Application Developers
- Anyone who wants to learn about MySQL