Updated June 1, 2023
About Aditya Shrivastava
Aditya Shrivastava is an Indian actor best known for his role as Inspector Abhijeet in the long-running television series C.I.D. He is also known for his amazing roles in serials like Adaalat, Aahat, Raat hone ko hai, and C.I.F. He has also appeared in films like Bandit Queen, Satya, Gulaal, and Super 30.
Personal Statistics of Aditya Shrivastava
|Born||July 21, 1963|
|Alma Mater||Not known|
|Height||5ft 11in (1.80 m)|
|Weight||75 Kg (165 lbs)|
Early Life of Aditya Shrivastava
- Born in Allahabad, India, in 1963.
- Attended Allahabad University to pursue graduation.
- He did theater plays at Sangeet Samiti, civil lines, Allahabad.
- Moved to Delhi in 1989, got involved in theater work at Sri Ram Center Of Performing Arts.
- Shekar Kapoor gave him his first break in Bandit Queen as Putti Lal.
- 1994: Aditya Shrivastava began his acting career with the movie Bandit Queen.
- 1998: He starred in the movies Sanshodhan, Hazaar Chaurasi ki Maa, Satya.
- 1998 – 2018: He started his most popular role as Inspector Abhijeet in C.I.D.
- 2003: He was seen in the movie Paanch.
- 2004: He played a supporting role in the movie Lakshya, Deewar.
- 2005: He was seen in the movie Dansh, Nalaai(Tamil).
- 2006: He appeared in the movie Corporate.
- 2009: He was seen in the movie Gulaal, Alwar.
- 2010: He appeared in the movie Kaalo in the main role.
- 2019: He appeared in the film Super 30.
- 2021: He was seen in the film Haseen Dilruba.
5 Best Movies
|Year||Movie Name||Character Name||Box Office Collection||Result|
|1998||Dil Se||Terrorist||₹356 crore||Blockbuster|
|2004||Black Friday||Nasir Khan||₹181 crore||Blockbuster|
|2009||Gulaal||Karan Singh||₹150 crore||Flop|
|2019||Super 30||Lallan Singh||₹36 crore||Blockbuster|
- Aditya Shrivastava is a famous Indian actor who has been active in the Indian film industry since the late 1980s.
- He was born in Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, India, on July 21, 1963.
- He is best known for his roles in films such as Bandit Queen, Satya, Rankh, Sarfarosh, and Paanch.
- His performance in the 2000 film Satya earned him a Filmfare Critics Award for Best Actor.
- He has also acted in several television serials, such as Buniyaad, Shanti, and Adalat.
- In 2013, he was awarded the Padma Shri, India’s fourth highest civilian award, by the Government of India.
- Aditya Shrivastava is also an accomplished singer and has released several albums.
- He is also the founder of a charitable trust called ‘SPIC-MACAY’, which promotes Indian classical music and culture among youth.
Aditya Shrivastava has earned recognition for his outstanding performances in films such as Satya and Black Friday. He is best known for portraying Senior Inspector Abhijeet in the longest-running television series, C.I.D. Throughout his career, Aditya has received numerous awards and accolades.
Aditya Shrivastava is an Indian film and television actor who has won several awards for his performances. He has won the National Film Award for Best Supporting Actor for his performance in Satya. He also won the Screen Award for Best Supporting Actor for his role in the same film. He has also been honored with the Kalakar Award for his commendable performance in many television series.
The Guinness Book of World Records has recognized him for capturing the longest uninterrupted shot in the episode entitled, The Inheritance of C.I.D.
Aditya Shrivastava is an established international film actor known for his critical and commercial success in several notable films. He has made a name for himself through his performances in films such as Dil Se.., Mohandas, Dansh, Satya, Mathrubhumi, Black Friday, and Gulaal, among others. These films have received recognition on the International Film Festivals Circuit and have earned Aditya critical acclaim as a parallel lead. He has also been a part of numerous other films, earning praise from critics for his work. In interviews, Aditya has expressed his preference for non-conventional cinema, as he feels it brings depth to his acting abilities.
We hope that this EDUCBA information on “Aditya Shrivastava” was beneficial to you. You can view EDUCBA’s recommended articles for more information,