Introduction to Adobe Speedgrade
Adobe Speedgrade software is part of the Adobe creative cloud package of adobe systems and used for color correction and grading purposes of video footage. Adobe Creative Cloud is a package of different types of adobe software, which is provided by adobe systems for graphics designing, video editing, photographic editing, etc. Adobe Speed Grade software is generally used at the beginning and end of our project work for making professional color correction in it. Here I will give you an overview in this article about the Adobe Speed grade software so that you can easily understand the purpose of this software and become familiar with its features.
What is Adobe Speed Grade Software?
Is this a big question for you that what is Adobe Speed Grade Software? And for which purposes it is used? And How to use it? By whom it is used? There is a lot of question in your mind, right?
Then don’t worry, there will be no more questions for you after this interesting article, just stay with this article; I will tell you about Adobe Speed Grade software in a very easy and simple manner so that it is easy for you to understand and you will have great knowledge about this software.
- As its name indicates, ‘Grade’ means lifting up something for enhancing its property. Yes, you are thinking right; it is the software that is used for grading the color for any of your video editing work and is compatible with Microsoft Windows operating software and macOS. This software is developed and maintained by Adobe Systems.
- This software is generally used by filmmakers, video editors, and other professional bodies related to the field of video editing for high-level results of their project. It is generally compatible with all types of file formats.
Features of Adobe Speedgrade Software
Adobe Speed grade software is full of many exciting features, which helps inconsistent color grading of your video graphical project footage. So let’s take a look at its features for enhancing our knowledge about it:
- This software has an advanced level of tools of color correction and grading features, which maintains your project for making it very realistic for viewers.
- It is compatible with raw file formats, which makes it different from others.
- It works on layers system, which makes it user handy. Working on layers gives smoothness and freedom in your work area.
- It has different color formats like RGB parade, Vector Scope, and so on; you can choose any of them, which suits your video footage shot.
- When you use this software in Direct-link mode, file formats of Adobe Premiere Pro software will automatically be supported in adobe Speed grade software.
- Adobe Speed grade software supports these cameras with direct-linked features: Apple ProRes 64bit, Sony XAVC long GOP, Phantom Cine, and many others.
- In the new version of adobe speed grade software, you can create multiple masks without any problem by using a single .look file. In the earlier version, it was not possible. There you can only create one mask on a single grading layer.
- There is a Link or Unlink Current layer button option, which helps in sharing masks among the multiple layers of your project.
- Speed Looks is a very useful feature of adobe speed grade software, which provides you freedom for maintaining very high-level consistency of grading in your footage shots of different cameras.
After seeing the feature of adobe speed grade software, you will be curious about one question related to this software: How to install Adobe Speed grade software on your computer? So don’t worry about this question too; you will find the solution in this article; just follow the below steps for installing adobe speed grade software on your computer.
How to Install Adobe Speedgrade Software?
Below points shows how to install Adobe Speed Grade software:
- For installing speed grade on your computer, just download the Creative cloud package app from the Adobe systems’ official website: https://www.adobe.com/ – copy this link and paste it on your browser’s URL. The website of the adobe system will open; for installing Creative cloud, first of all, you have to create an adobe user account on the Adobe website. For creating an adobe user account, you need to have an email account. Now just follow the steps as the website directed you for the creation of an adobe user account with your email account and Sign In once you create an adobe user account.
- After Sign In, a desktop Creative cloud package app will automatically open with all adobe designing, editing software.
- Now search for Adobe Speed Grade software from here and click on the download button; it will be a trial version if you do not purchase it; you can check all features of Adobe Speed Grade software during the trial version whether it is good for your video footage to work or not. You can buy Speed Grade software from the official website by just following some simple steps of the payment process; it will give you a few packages of buying a license for this software, choose your desired plan from here, and then purchase the plan appropriate for you.
- If you buy the license of this software, you can access it on two computers simultaneously, and if you want to access this purchased software on the third computer, you have to deactivate it from the previous one and then install it on the third one.
Now you can understand what is Adobe Speed Grade software. And How to install it on your computer. You can easily handle your project with it if you want to give it a professional look. After this article, you can also compare Adobe Speed Grade software with other similar software and get an idea about the best-suited software for your work.
This is a guide to Adobe Speedgrade. Here we discuss what is Adobe Speedgrade, its features, and how to install Adobe Speedgrade on your computer. You can also go through our other related articles to learn more –