Updated June 30, 2023
Introduction to jQuery
What is jQuery?
How does jQuery make working so Easy?
It was created with a nice motto “Write less and do more.” jQuery’s entire functionality revolves around simplifying every line of code. It makes it easier to navigate a document. Tracking a range of events, such as user clicks, becomes highly efficient with this method without overcrowding the HTML code; It takes care of everything in between. It simplifies DOM manipulation, event handling, and every other thing.
What can you do with jQuery?
Given below are the advantages mentioned:
- You can easily access many available features.
- It already has available plugins, which make developers’ life easy.
- Ajax is a very useful technique for creating faster, better, more interactive web applications, and it has Ajax support.
- It has cross-browser support.
- It is a very lightweight library with a size of about only 19KB.
Why should we use jQuery?
- Web developers manipulate the DOM to make a web page interactive, making it extremely easy to use DOM. DOM is a tree structure of HTML elements.
- It has detailed and comprehensive documentation, which gets better every day.
- You can easily add over 1000 free plugins to your projects.
- It has cross-browser support, i.e., it supports almost all commonly used web browsers.
Why do we need jQuery?
Who is the Right Audience for Learning jQuery Technologies?
Anyone with basic knowledge of programming and web technologies can learn jQuery. Any software engineer or developer can learn jQuery. You can learn jQuery if you want to excel as a front-end developer.
How will this Technology help you in Career Growth?
If you are a front-end developer, jQuery adds value to your profile. It offers a great deal of flexibility and power to web designers. Many people widely use it because it is light, clean, and open source. Having this skill will be an advantage to web developers in career growth.
It is worth the effort, money, and time. This library can offer stunning effects on the website. With a little coding, It will be a big part of web development. It has all the tools to build an interactive and highly engaging website. Overall, it is a game-changing technology.
This has been a guide to What is jQuery? Here we discuss jQuery’s introduction, advantages, required skills, scope, and career growth. You can also go through our other suggested articles to learn more –