Learn from Home Offer
IOT System Course Bundle - 7 Courses in 1
43+ Hours of HD Videos
Verifiable Certificate of Completion
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this IOT System Course Bundle - 7 Courses in 1?
Course Completion Certificates
Mobile App Access
About IoT Training in Bangalore
|IoT Training in Bangalore
|You get access to all videos for the lifetime
|43+ Video Hours
|IoT Automation with ESP8266, Python for IoT Tutorials, Advanced Python for IoT & IoT based Data analysis, Raspberry Pi for Beginners.
|Anyone who is serious about learning IoT Automation and wants to make a career in this Field
|Good knowledge of C and C++ and Programming language
|What do you get?
|Certificate of Completion for the course
|Course Completion Certificates
|Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each7 course, Projects with a unique link. These link can be included in your Resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills
|Type of Training
|Video Course – Self Paced Learning
|1 GB RAM or higher
|Speaker / Headphone
IoT Training in Bangalore Curriculum
MODULE 1: IOT Automation ESP8266
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details IoT Automation with ESP8266 with Projects 6h 59m ✔
MODULE 2: RaspBerry PI & Freeboard IO Project
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details IoT Raspberry Pi with Projects 11h 19m ✔ IoT Raspberry Pi for Programmers with Projects 2h 24m ✔ AWS IoT Case Study - Smart Parking Project 5h 5m ✔ IoT Cloud - Dweet and Freeboard 53m ✔
MODULE 3: Python for IOT
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Python Bootcamp 10h 33m ✔ Advanced Python for Data analysis 6h 28m ✔
The purpose of this course is to make the trannies expert of IoT by helping them understand all the topic that falls under the umbrella of IoT technology. There are several new things that have been explained using simple and precise examples. The course will begin with the unit named Python for IoT Tutorials. In this unit, we will be learning how python could be leveraged to implement the concept of IoT. Things will be explained using simple example and the unit will take around ten hours to get completed. Advanced Python for IoT & IoT based Data analysis will be the second unit. As the name suggests, we will be learning about data analysis with the help of IoT. In order to introduce the entire functionality, we will be using the python programming language. The third unit will be IoT Automation with ESP8266 with Projects. In this module, you will be learning to automate IoT by leveraging ESP8266.
The third unit is further divided into sub-modules in order to make it very simple for the trannie to understand things in a stepwise manner. Lighting and Blinking an LED, Input Button, Debugging using Serial Monitor, Button as a Switch, Connecting Internet, Client-Server Model, Programming Web Server, Interfacing I2C Devices, Interfacing LCD with Nodemcu and so on topics are the sub-modules. The fourth unit will be IoT Raspberry Pi with Projects. As the name suggests, we will be working on an actual project to get a closer look at the concepts that we will be learning in this IoT Training in Bangalore. File System in Raspberry PI, Remote Logging, Creating Variables, Arithmetic, Bitwise, Selection statements, Functions, Looping Statements, Strings in Python, List Examples and List Comprehension, Tuples, Sets and Dictionaries, Classes and Objects and so on are the modules that are covered as the sub-modules of the fourth unit.
The fifth unit will be IoT Raspberry Pi for Programmers with Projects. In this unit, we will be learning about Raspberry Pi by the developer’s perspective. Again we will be doing this project in order to understand the working of this technology. Advantages and Disadvantages of IoT, Pervasive and Powerful Nature of IoT, Embedded Systems, Internet in IoT, installation, and Setup, installation and setup, Remote login using VNC and SSH are covered in the subunit of the fifth unit. The next unit will be Project on AWS IoT – AWS IoT Service and Practical Integration (Smart Parking Project). In this unit, we will be covering the other project and the project will be entirely based on AWS. There are certain sub-modules in this section like Getting Started, MQTT Introduction, Rasp- Pi Programming, Rasp- Pi Programming for Publishing, Rasp- Pi and AWS IOT Integration, Smart Parking Project Concept, Smart Parking Project Execution, Status of Proximity Sensor Continue, AWS IOT Rule Setting and we will have close look for all of these topics.
IoT Cloud – Dweet and Freeboard will be the last unit. In this unit, we will be covering the IoT cloud and will dive deep into the topic. We will be focusing on Dweet and Freeboard in this module which is facilitated by some of the sub-modules. Introduction to IoT Cloud-Dweet, IoT Cloud Platforms, IoT Protocols, Freeboard, and Postman, Sending a Dweet, Live Data Updates, Multiple Cars Monitoring are the submodules that we will be covering in this module. Once the trannies complete all the modules and sub-modules, they will be able to work in IoT. If they are preparing for an interview for the position of IoT professional, they will feel very confident to appear in the interview.
IOS Training – Certificate of Completion
What is IoT?
IoT stands for the Internet of Things. It can be defined as the interconnection of the devices where the output of one device works as the output of another device. It can also be considered as a technology that provides a mechanism to control the devices remotely by using the internet. The concept of this technology can be implemented using the programming language called python. Raspberry is another technology that is used to implement IoT. This technology has received popularity lately due to the amazing features it offers. The functionality in the washing machine, AC or refrigerator of getting controlled remotely is the outcome of this technology. As the name suggests, it allows the devices to get connected over a network and exchange data to automate the device controlling system. In some cases, the input of the device can be provided manually but the feature that enables the automation demands for the proper connection between the device by the virtue of this technology.
Which Skills will you learn in this Training?
This IoT Training in Bangalore is comprised of all the learning modules that are ample to make the trannies skillful in terms of IoT. Once the trannies complete this course, they will be able to work in this technology in an actual production environment. In this course, we will learn how to implement the concepts of IoT by using a programming language like Python. The trannies will also learn to work using Raspberry. We have included various projects in this course which will make the trannies to get a closer view of how it is like to work in this technology. By means of live projects, they will be learning the error handling which is something very important to be understood by all the IoT professionals. They will be learning each and every single module that is important to master this technology. As discussed in the previous section, all the examples used in this IoT Training in Bangalore are very simple and precise and have been selected very carefully to help the trannies understand all the modules easily.
- For all the courses, there are some of the technologies that are considered prerequisites. It is not that one must have to be the master of those technologies in order to learn the course but knowing them will definitely help folks to absorb the concepts of the course very easily. To learn IoT, one should have a good idea about python and its fundamentals. As python is used to implement the concept of IoT, knowing this programming language will help the trannie to understand the concepts. The next important technology is Raspberry. Folks having an idea about Raspberry will find it very convenient to learn some of the modules of this IoT Training in Bangalore. Though we have already converted these into the course, it is recommended to get a basic idea about these before beginning to learn the course.
- Anyone who wants to master IoT with the help of online tutorials is the best target audience for this course. The professionals who are working as a developer and want to jump to this technology are the best target audience for this course. They will learn the additional things that are required to be the IoT professional. The professionals who are working in other technology and willing to switch their domain can also be the best target audience for this IoT Training in Bangalore. They will be learning things from scratch and in a stepwise manner. They will find it very easy to understand the concepts. The students who are willing to learn IoT can also be the other best target audience. They will be learning things that are very different from their academics and will give a kick start to their future.
IoT Training in Bangalore – FAQ’s
Why should you take up the IoT training in Bangalore?
One can opt for this course from any part of the country but taking this course in Bangalore will make things more gainful. They will find it very easy to find a job where they can practice their skills in order to improve their proficiency. If you are getting a chance to opt for this IoT Training in Bangalore, you should not miss this opportunity as a beginning career from the city like Bangalore will help you will a lucrative start
What is the IoT market trend in Bangalore?
The trend of IoT in Bangalore has always been fantastic and grown exponentially. This city has always welcomed all the technology that has huge potential to come in demand in the future and IoT was one of them. In last few years, the trend has been registered the drastic change by moving in an upward direction. In the current period, the job opening is high in count in Bangalore for the position of IoT professionals and the count will keep on increasing. Anyone who is willing to leverage the wave of high demand can try beginning their career in Bangalore.
- Internet of Things is the hot technology at this time as new things are getting developed by using this technology on an everyday basis. Due to the huge requirement of this technology, the demand for IoT professionals is also increasing gradually. This is one of the evergreen technology and the folks who have mastered this technology usually get good compensation in their job. It is very easy for an
- to secure a good job especially in the metro cities like Bangalore. The count of opportunities in this is pretty high at this time and it is expected to keep on increasing in the near future due to the high demand for this technology. If you enjoy working with programming languages like python and also find it interesting working with the new technology, you may find it very interesting to learn this technology. You can opt for this IoT Training in Bangalore in just a few clicks and begin your step towards being an IoT professional.
Internet of Things Course
Kumar Gaurav Jaiswal
R RAVI KIRAN
Amazing Internet of Things Course
Great learning experience