Overview of Scrum Dashboard
Scrum is the widely used methodology and the main aim of this is to reduce the burden of work by dividing work into the team members, all the work and team is supervised by the scrum master who is responsible for the project completion. Now scrum master uses the scum dashboard a tool by which he controls the whole project and allots tasks to the team and also get the real-time data of the work. It is the most effective tool and software which is really helpful for getting information regarding the work and also to vigil over the work.
What makes the Dashboard different?
- Global: The scrum methodology is globally accepted and used by no. Of firms all around the world. The work type of scrum is almost the same in every company and only a skilled scrum master is required who efficiently handles the scrum dashboard.
- Consistency: The scrum dashboard provided consistency to the work and save the work automatically so that there is no halt in the work and the quality of the work remains constant.
- Quality: The scrum methodology provides quality to the work. So the scrum dashboard helps a lot to the scrum master to maintain it by allowing him easy access to the software and easy tools in the dashboard.
- Innovative: The scrum dashboard is the innovative board, which comes with the latest tools and easy-access options, which makes the works easy and saves time and resources for the scrum master. Also as time passes the new variant of the scrum dashboard is now available with enhanced features.
- Focused: The scrum dashboard is a focused and work-centric type of dashboard which is continually monitoring the different work dimensions and keeps update the scrum master.
- Forever: The scrum dashboard is the forever used tool and it is used in any conditions due to its easy access. As of now 2012 version has prevailed in the market and many more variants are available but the fact of the matter is that 2012 is still is used.
Features of Scrum Dashboard
There are so many features of the scrum dashboard, so some of them are given below:
1. Ajax Based
The scrum dashboard is based on the ajax based web interface, which allows the user to easily access the different internet browser like Firefox, Google, etc. So we can say that it is an internet-enabled tool which is always ready with connectivity so that the user can check the result on the internet if any problem occurs.
2. Easy Alter
The scrum dashboard is pre-installed with the tools which are very useful for the alteration of data like if the user wants to make some changes in data he can easily do it like a copy, cut, paste, and other updates also. So this option of the scrum dashboard is quite impressive and very easy to use. It saves the time of the user to rewrite the data summary and other common problems that occur during the process.
3. Bugs Removal
While working on the internet sites and due to some another many reasons, our system got contaminated with the viruses or bugs, which reduces the performance of the system and also cause a threat of the data leakage and other spy-related activities, so to get rid of these problem scrum dashboard is pre-installed with the de-bugs program, which saves the data of the project from the viruses and other spy activities, so indirectly it provides security to the data stored. This feature of the scrum dashboard is quite impressive too.
Many features of the scrum dashboard are automatic and self-operated like its real-time monitoring system which keeps updating the scrum master about the work done by the team and also gives information regarding the quality and other parameters of the project. This automatic feature is not available in the version which is pre2012, so almost all the scrum master prefers the version after 2012.
5. Time Management
Scrum dashboard is widely used due to this particular feature so-called time management, which primarily saves the time of the whole team due to its effective and easily used tools. As well as if we talk about the tools which are concluded with time management is the editing tools, Real-time monitoring, etc.
Every person wants that the work should be completed on time so scrum dashboard resolve this particular problem by providing the multitasking feature in it, due to this a person can easily handle two or more project at a moment without any delay in the process. So multitasking feature provides this dashboard an upper edge than other related tools in the market.
7. Statistical Data
Every employee feels worried while dealing with the statistical data because a small fault in this data ruin the whole project, so to resolve this problem the scrum dashboard comes with the inbuilt statistical tool which provides the calculator to solve these problems in a second without any error.
The above features that we just discussed are the important feature of the scrum dashboard. It is really a helpful tool in the hand of scrum master which makes the work easier. The scrum dashboard no doubt is an effective tool but it also has many consequences or cons, which needs to be addressed as soon as possible- Its software is complex in nature and is only corrected by a specialist and not by anyone else, so these things increase the expenditure of the company and also of the project. So these things should be taken under consideration by the companies who are making it and should provide an alternative to these types of problems so that the project runs smoothly and if by chance any problem occurs it should be easily eradicated by the concerned employee who is working on the system. Rather all the other features all helpful enough.
This has been a guide to Scrum Dashboard. Here we discuss some of the Essential and Important Features of Scrum Dashboard. You can also go through our other suggested articles to learn more –