Italy is a place where love blooms. No, we’re talking about gastronomic passions ignited in Italian restaurants. Repubblica Italiana is home to sprawling restaurant chains that can make anyone with their delectable delicacies. Let’s head on to the Restaurants in Italy to Choose from in 2023.
Top 4 Restaurants in Italy to Choose from in 2023
#1 Lo Scoglio
This Mediterranean-style restaurant headed by Tomasso is a simple-yet modern restaurant renowned for its delicacies. Located in the tiny seaside village of Marina del Contone on the Amalfi Coast, its elegance lies in its simplicity, making it amongst the best restaurants in Italy.
(Image Credit: Hotelloscoglio)
Pizza Delle Sirene,115, marina del Contone, Massa Lybrense, Napoli, Italy
Opens every day in two shifts.
12:30 PM-4 PM
7:30 PM-7:30 PM
Mediterranean-style cuisine with Italian, Neapolitan, and Campania cuisine.
What to Eat?
- Gnocchi alla sorretina and the saute’ of clams.
- Spaghetti with seafood, including tuna tartar, to satiate your hunger.
- Mussels au gratin in the range of gravy dishes.
- The orange-yellow bright sea urchins served in an ice bath.
- Peppery fried eggplant balls drenched in red tomato sauce are one of the must-try dishes in restaurants in Italy.
- Caprese salad made from assorted deep red tomatoes garnished with basil and shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Royal raw fish platter is another signature dish with a medley of seafood and finely chopped sashimi into tartare.
#2 Ristorante Venissa
This hidden gem Michellin-starred resort-cum restaurant is renowned for its serene beauty. Surrounded by the lush green-walled vineyard, this place is an abode for wine lovers. The boat-shaped lanterns glow in the twilight and offer a surreal romantic date experience.
(Image Credit : Venissa)
Fondamenta 2.Caterina,3, 30142, Mazzorbo Venezia, Italy
- 12:30 PM- 2 PM
- 7:30 PM- 9 PM
- Closed on Tuesdays in June, July, and September
- Closed on Wednesdays on months except for June, July, and September
- Seasonal closure: November-March
Contemporary, North-Italian cuisine with seafood
What to Eat?
- Papery tuna bites looking like cured raw beef are a wonder to witness.
- Smoky cuttlefish with caramelized red onions tastes like heaven with a sip of sage wine.
- Light and fluffy tiny Christmas trees alike appetizers made with seaweed and fish give a one-of-the-world experience.
- Tender red mullet garnished with minced carrot and sea fennel bathing in dill oil is a great dish to watch being prepared by the chefs in the restaurant’s open kitchen.
#3 CO.MO Bar and Bistrot
This gorgeous restaurant, with a picturesque setting, is a heavenly choice amongst the best restaurants in Italy. The royal restaurant with a central chandelier is a world-famous food point and is well-renowned for its luscious pizzas and spaghetti.
(Image Credit: Mandarinoriental)
Via E. Caronti,69, 22020 Blevio CO, Italy
11 AM-12 Midnight
An authentic Italian cuisine
What to Eat?
Nerano-style spaghetti, it’s worth a bite. Topped with zucchini, basil, and quality Parmigiano cheese dish is one of the lip-smacking adventures in restaurants in Italy.
The restaurant boasts signature pizzas made with organic tomatoes, with dashed mozzarella and oregano garnishing.
#4 La Vittorio Busaporto Restaurant
This opulent restaurant in the countryside in Da Vittorio Relais and Chateaux resort offers an outstanding dining experience. The three Michelin star holder has the finest ingredients for its creative Lombard traditional culinary menu.
(Image Credit: Davittorio)
Via Cantalupa,17,24060 Brusaporto (BG), Italy
The average per person is €85, with the tasting menu starting from €202.45.
Dinner: All days
Mediterranean and Lombardian cuisine with seafood
What to Eat?
Amberjack paired with mollusks ragout with deconstructed scorpion fish is a delight. Rosso Faber is a historic Bordeaux blend made with Merlot grapes, and Cabernet Sauvignon is amongst the must-dry drinks in restaurants in Italy.
Cherry foie gras and three kinds of delectable pasta are the restaurant’s highlights and are the most delicious among the restaurants in Italy. For the sweet tooth, the Ferris wheel dessert is a must-take choice.
The restaurants in Italy are brimming with world-class food hubs. From a minimalistic site to an inexpensive food joint, Italy has it all in-store. Fall in love with the luscious bites in the Bel Paese restaurants.
We hope that this EDUCBA information on “Restaurants in Italy” was beneficial to you. You can view EDUCBA’s recommended articles for more information,