Introduction to Restaurants in Bahamas
Amidst the land of turquoise waters and white sandy beaches, sprawls opulent restaurants in the Bahamas. From fiery savory seafood to delicious bites of lobster, restaurants in the Bahamas have it all. With its eclectic combination of American and Caribbean cuisines, Bahamian cuisine makes a home in the hearts of gastronomes. So, get ready for a juicy ride to the three unmissable restaurants in the Bahamas to dine at this year.
Top Restaurants to Visit
#1 Graycliff Restaurant
This modern and quaint colonial mansion setting is the Bahamian hallmark with its distinctive flavors and creative dishes. Graycliff counts in those five-star restaurants in the Bahamas where Bahamian cuisine’s traditional aroma rules in the capital city of Bahamas. However, a casual dress code for lunch and an elegant dress are must-haves to enjoy the delectables of this one of the top-rated restaurants in the Bahamas.
(Image Credit: Graycliff)
Graycliff Hotel & Restaurant
West Hill Street, Nassau, NP, Bahamas, P.O. Box N10246
Afternoon Tea: 12 PM- 3 PM
This restaurant’s specialty lies in Continental and Bahamian cuisine.
What to Eat?
- Its seasonal menu always serves an appetizer, a salad or soup, main course with cheese.
- Graycliff loves sweet tooths and offers an enormous range of one-of-a-kind desserts.
- Its wine range of 2,50,000 has everything for every taste.
- Wine luncheons are Graycliff’s showstoppers, with five-course gourmet repast served with assorted-wine choices.
- Classic Coeur de filet quatre oivres and guava souffle are one of the top-choices from its award-winning wine cellar.
#2 Dune by Jean Georges
The restaurant’s British colonial architecture is one-of-a-kind, and so does its dishes. Dreamily lit ambiance with ten-star food quality and service is a deadly combination amongst all restaurants in the Bahamas for a well-spent time. Sit on its outdoor patios overlooking the peach with a dreamy sparkling Perrier-Joue;t and lip-smacking platter in front.
(Image Credit: Jean-Georges)
The Ocean Club
1, Casino Drive, Paradise Island, Nassau, Bahamas
Breakfast: 7 AM- 11AM
Lunch: 12 Noon-3 PM
Dinner: 6 PM-10 PM
The food joint serves French-Asian Fusion with Caribbean and American cuisine.
What to Eat?
- Fans of raws can order yellowfin tuna tartare with aromatic fresh salad to have a heavenly dine-in experience.
- Snapper and Lamb chops with a glass of vintage wine is a good-to-go satiating choice.
- Creamy goat cheese fondue with red pear vinaigrette is unmissable.
- Chicken and Coconut milk with shiitake cakes.
- Craving lobster? Go for this Bahamian lobster paired with curry.
- A tangy deep orange-hued cheesecake can be the perfect sweet satiate.
- Rare eats like luscious maitake mushroom and egg pizza are Dune’s signature eats.
- Its most-ordered Grouper Sandwich with a brimming cocktail is a no-excuse opt-in side combo from top restaurants in the Bahamas.
- Bahamian conch salad with crispy salmon sushi is the love in raws.
- The signature appetizer includes the Black plate, crab spring roll, Thai Quail, Shrimp Satay, and Lobster daikon.
#3 Santanna’s Bar &Grill
Fall in love with the sight of seas while devouring top choices at one of the best restaurants in the Bahamas. Gone are the days when one has to wait to snack on authentic Bahamian seafood in restaurants in the Bahamas. Its freshest cracked conch and crazy cocktails are renowned amongst all restaurants in the Bahamas and with Bahamians and tourists.
(Image Credit : Santannas BarnGrill)
Queen’s Highway, Williams Town, Little Exuma, The Exumas, Bahamas
Lunch: 12 PM-3 PM
Dinner: 5 PM-8 PM
The restaurant serves Bahamian and American cuisine with seafood.
What to Eat?
- Devour the juiciest fresh seafood platter in this one of the unmissable restaurants in the Bahamas.
- Local meat sizzlers are one of the highlights of restaurants in the Bahamas.
- Deep-fried lobster and chargrilled snapper can be heavy meal starters.
- Each flavorsome dish accompanies by sides of a plateful of a portion of think slaw, rice, and veggies.
- One can fall head over heels for Santanna’s Signature seafood with its caramelized onion sauce and rum cocktails.
- The restaurant’s crawfish mac with cheese is the top-standing combo dish with Peppa sauce.
Whether the first stop of the day or the last for dinner, restaurants in the Bahamas can never miss making inimitable memories.
Want to take advantage of this? Fly Away to the top restaurants in the Bahamas!