Updated April 29, 2023
Introduction to iOS Apps
We all wish to utilize our time and be more productive optimally. iOS email apps help us to boost our confidence and make us feel more productively successful. iOS email apps are used on iPhones and i-pads in with us all the time and are indeed the biggest distractors when it comes to working. But can we change this and turn the same phones into productivity tools? We certainly can. Many iOS email apps available on the iOS app store today can be downloaded on your smartphone and make your days more productive. This iOS App store allows you to explore your effective side to an extent; you may never have done before. iOS Apps are convenient for freelancers as iOS email Apps also help them to organize their work.
So, in this article, You can download the free iOS apps from the iOS app store at no cost. Top 10 list of iOS apps that will enhance your productivity.
Top 10 iOS Apps
Mentioned below are the top 10 iOS Apps:
No. 1 on the list is Wunderlist- the organizer for iPhones. As is evident from the name, it helps us to make lists. Lists? You may ask. Making a list of tasks to be accomplished is the best way to stay focused and organized.
Sign up for the FREE Wunderlist account. Create a new iOS email App list for each of your tasks. Every list you create for iOS apps will automatically be saved in the cloud, and you can access it from any of your devices. It also lets you schedule and reschedule your tasks and helps you to stay organized.
- Improve Productivity – Let’s say iOS apps create a list to complete a project. Refer to the list after one item on the list is achieved and focus on the next one. It develops your plan projects.
- Easy to use iOS Apps for Android – Add a new iOS app for Android in the list of seconds and glance at your lists with its 3D Touch quick action.
- Great iOS Apps Design – It looks fantastic with its new appearance and iOS app design.
Other Organizer iOS apps: Carrot
At this year’s Apple Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC), Apple CEO Tim Cook announced that there are 900,000 apps in the iOS App Store already.
Carrying a notepad and a pen in your bag is Pass? After all, it’s 2022! Your all-in-one device, your smartphone, virtually plays every role, then why not a notepad?
Evernote is your quick jot-down notepad. Please take a quick note; it automatically synced to the cloud, which means you can never lose it and access it from any other device. You can even sync your photographs, messages, to-do lists, quick notes, etc., to the cloud.
- Scan handwritten Notes: With Evernote, you can even scan notes written in your handwriting, and it will decipher the unreadable words.
- Set Reminders: You can create iOS app tasks and set reminders always to stay ahead of time.
- Scan Business Cards: Scan business cards and access them whenever needed without shuffling through mounds of visiting cards.
- Free of cost.
Other Notepad iOS apps: Top Notes, One Note, Remember The Milk.
Are you active on Social networking sites like Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, and LinkedIn? What happens when you suddenly want to check your Twitter account and leave a message? You leave all your work and are drawn by the web- the sorcerer.
You must have thought numerous times, ‘If only ‘- there were ways to share your content without interrupting your work. You may have also experienced an influx of thoughts during the day when it may not be the most appropriate time to share them. That is what Buffer achieves for you. It enables you to share your content at a given moment and schedule it to be published later.
The best part about Buffer is that it is integrated into the browser, and other active and iOS app designs can be used without leaving the active apps.
- Single Point Management System: iOS apps for Android is helped you to manage your various social networking accounts from a single point simultaneously. iOS apps for Android also display information regarding all your accounts.
- Direct sharing: You can share links and downloads directly from your web browser to Buffer.
- You can schedule and publish with Buffer.
- You can download the free iOS apps from the iOS app store at no cost.
Other Alternatives: SugarSync
These are indeed the iOS apps that were most needed, and yet, maybe no one thought about it. iOS apps are the 1password that is the key to all other passwords.
It creates multiple accounts for all the online services and keeps forgetting passwords whenever we need to log in. What do we do then? Hunt the username and password to that one document saved on the desktop; track the iOS email apps sent by the service provider at that time. This may not be possible at all times.
iOS apps have one solution to this problem, though. Why not have a single password for all your websites? It may seem like a viable solution, but that is also a problem. What about sensitive passwords like the one used for online banking?
1Password has an answer to all these queries. iOS apps are the one-stop-shop where you can save all your passwords secured by a Master- password that only you know.
- Password Creation: 1Password, not only saves your passwords but also creates strong passwords for you, which makes hacking impossible.
- You can save your web passwords and other sensitive details, such as lock codes for your garage, car, doors, etc.
Other Password Manager apps: Universal Password Manager
What would be more productive than having a tool that tells you where you spend most of your time and then helps you utilize your time better and in a reproductive way? That’s fairly possible with time-tracking tools, and we will talk about Toggl today.
This time-tracking tool works online and tracks every moment of your precious time. It then reports back to you so that you can analyze and plan your time better. You can also use it to measure and improve the productivity of your employees. It ensures that every minute of your precious earning time is consumed judiciously. It helps you identify your priorities and stay focused.
- Track time in real-time with Toggl.
- It is a cloud-based time-tracking tool.
- Keeps a tab on the reports depicting your time used within the iOS apps. Else, exports entire timesheets from the web.
- It uses tasks and projects through a task timer or physical time tracking.
- You can record your work time as an individual or as a team.
- iOS apps Create separate timesheets for personal and official; activities.
- Download Free iOS apps cost and upgrade later to a paid version to unlock more features.
Other Time Tracking apps: Hours, Timely, HoursTracker
6. ABBYY Business Card Reader
Who would deny the importance of Business cards? Most of you will have piles of these cards occupying each corner of your work drawers. But the problem with these tiny sheet rectangles is that you can keep them for years without needing them, but if you lose one today, you would have to turn your office upside down, hunting for it. Or you will find every other card except the one you seek.
What is the best way to preserve and develop iOS apps for these business cards and reduce the bulk? Is your smartphone smart enough to offer a solution to this problem? The answer is yes. A Business card reader and organizer called ABBY.
It is a FREE iOS app by Linkedin that preserves all the details like multiple phone numbers, addresses, and other information when you click a picture of the business card using the app on your phone. It scans and saves the information under various heads, as in your contact list.
- Uses OCR or optical character recognition technology. Easy to navigate interface.
- Identifies various fonts and symbols.
- Edit a scanned card for areas that the reader did not appropriately read.
- Highlights text that it is not able to recognize.
- Add a language to the iOS app’s capabilities to scan a visiting card in any of the 21 languages. You can activate a maximum of three languages at a time.
Other Card Reader apps: FullContact Card Reader
7. Dragon Dictation
How much of your productive time is used in typing messages, emails, notes, reminders, and status updates? We do not realize that out of the total time we spend on smartphones, at least one-third of our productive time is spent typing. At times, typing can be monotonous and boring. Many secretly wish to have an office assistant to take dictation for us. This is made possible by a simple app on your iPhone.
Dragon Dictation iOS app creates text messages, status updates, and iOS email apps while you dictate in your voice. iOS apps free is fantastic to see the text appear on the screen while you say it.
- Faster: Dragon dictation iOS apps is a type as fast as we speak. We definitely cannot match its typing speed. It is five times faster.
- Saves Time: Attend to some other stuff while your phone types for you and save time.
It collaborates with all other apps on your phone that require typing, be it email, Facebook, Twitter, or organizer.
We use the pocket to keep things that we may need later. The pocket iOS apps do something similar. It lets you keep stories and iOS apps news articles you come across on the web on your phone or iPad so that you can read them later when you have more leisure time. Thus, you can save and manage your reading list with a pocket.
To use a pocket. Press the pocket button on your browser when you encounter an interesting read. It will be saved to the cloud. You can save articles directly from your browser or other iOS apps.
- Online and Offline Reading: Read the saved article online or offline. It syncs to all your devices to enable offline reading.
- Save Anything: Text, links, audio, videos, or pictures.
- Adjust font settings to suit your comfort.
- Please browse the list of saved articles and read them in your free time. Utilize your productive time more productively.
Other Reading apps: Digg
9. Tiny Scanner Pro: PDF Doc Scan
The tiny scanner is one must-have for all professionals. Imagine the time you append in scanning all your important documents. Now that can be done with a single click!
iOS apps scan anything and everything with this handy app using your iPhone or iPad. This iOS app converts your phone into a scanner and saves your important documents in PDF format.
- Fast and hassle-free.
- It is portable.
- You can save the scans as images or PDFs.
- Organize your scans into various folders.
Share your scans directly via email or save them to the cloud.
10. Triage Email First Aid
iOS email apps constitute an essential part of the life of a corporate. As important as they are, they are also the most significant disruption of precious time as unwanted emails hijack your inbox, give you stress, and make it challenging to pay immediate attention to the most urgent emails. It’s difficult to prioritize which essential iOS email apps to respond to first since they might demand urgent attention.
An email organizer app is just that and much more. It aids you in clearing your inbox faster and with great ease. Triage helps you to glance through the emails and decide the action you wish to take – view, reply, save, or delete and instruct the app accordingly.
Readers must understand that Triage is not an email service but just an email organizer that will help you to keep your inbox clutter-free and enable you to be prompt in replying to your emails.
- Works well with a variety of major email services such as iCloud, Gmail, Yahoo Mail, and IMAP email services.
- It lets you configure any number of accounts.
- Organize and archive emails.
- The attractive interface is visually appealing and easy to use.
Other iOS Email apps: Inky
According to a study, the average corporate user sends and receives about 95 emails every day.
This has been a guide to iOS Apps. Here we have discussed the introduction and the top 10 iOS Apps, respectively. You may also look at the following articles to learn more –