Introduction to iOS Apps
We all wish to optimally utilize our time and be more productive. iOS email apps help us to boost our confidence and make us feel more productively successful.
iOS email apps are used i-phones and i-pads in with us all the time and surely the biggest distractors when it comes to working. But can we change this and turn the same phones into productivity tools? We certainly can. A large number of iOS email apps available on the iOS app store today can be downloaded on your smartphone and make your days more productive. This iOS App store actually makes it possible to explore your own productive side to the extent; you may never have done before. iOS Apps are especially handy for freelancers as iOS email Apps also help them to organize their work.
So, in this article, You can download the free iOS apps from the iOS app store at no cost. Top 10 list of iOS apps that will enhance your productivity.
No. 1 on the list is Wunderlist- the organizer for i-phones. As is evident from the name, it helps us to make lists. Lists? You may ask. Making the list of tasks to be accomplished is the best way to stay focused and organized.
Sign up for the FREE Wunderlist account. Create a new iOS email Apps list for each of your tasks. Every list that you create iOS apps would automatically be saved in the cloud, and you would be able to access it from any of your devices. It also lets you schedule and reschedule your tasks and helps you to stay organized.
- Improve Productivity – Let’s say iOS apps create a list to complete a project. Refer to the list after one item on the list is achieved and focus on the next one. It develops your plan projects.
- Easy to use iOS Apps for Android – Add a new iOS apps for Android in the list of seconds and have a quick glance at your lists with its 3D Touch quick action.
- Great iOS Apps Design – It looks amazing with its new appearance and iOS apps design.
Other Organizer iOS apps: Carrot
At this year’s Apple Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC), Apple CEO Tim Cook announced that there are 900,000 apps in the iOS App Store already.
Carrying a notepad and a pen in your bag is Pass? After all, it’s 2022! Your all-in-one device, your smartphone, virtually plays every role, then why not that of a notepad?
Evernote is your quick jot-down notepad. Take a quick note and it automatically synced to the cloud, which means, you can never lose it and can access it from any other device. You can even sync your photographs, messages, to-do lists, quick notes, etc., to the cloud.
- Scan handwritten Notes: With Evernote, you can even scan notes written in your handwriting, and it will decipher the unreadable words.
- Set Reminders: You can create iOS apps tasks and set reminders to always stay ahead of time.
- Scan Business Cards: Scan business cards and access them whenever needed, without having to shuffle through mounds of visiting cards.
- Free of cost.
Other Notepad iOS apps: Top notes, One Note, Remember The Milk.
Are you active on Social networking sites like Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook and LinkedIn? What happens when you suddenly have the urge to check your Twitter account and leave a message there? You leave all your work and are drawn by the web- the sorcerer.
You must have thought numerous times, ‘if only ‘- there were ways you could share your content without having to interrupt your work. You may have also experienced an influx of thoughts at the time of the day, when it may not be the most appropriate time to share them. That is what Buffer achieves for you. It enables you to share your content at a given moment and schedule it to be published later.
The best part about buffer is that it is integrated into the browser, and other active and iOS apps designs can be used without leaving the active apps.
- Single Point Management System: iOS apps for android is helped you to manage your various social networking accounts from a single point at the same time. iOS apps for Android also display information regarding all your accounts.
- Direct sharing: You can share links and downloads directly from your web browser to Buffer.
- You can schedule and publish with buffer.
- You can download the free iOS apps from the iOS app store at no cost
Other Alternatives: SugarSync
These is surely the iOS apps that were most needed, and yet, maybe no one thought about it. iOS apps are the 1password that is the key to all other passwords.
It creates multiple accounts for all the services we use online and keeps forgetting the password every time we need to log in. What do we do then? Hunt the username and password to that one document saved on the desktop; track the iOS email apps sent by the service provider at that time? This may not be possible at all times.
iOS apps have one solution to this problem, though. Why not having a single password for all your websites. It may seem like a viable solution, but there is a problem with that too. What about sensitive passwords like the one used for online banking?
1Password has an answer to all these queries. iOS apps are the one-stop-shop where you can save all your passwords that have been secured by a Master- password that only you know.
- Password Creation: 1Password, not only saves your passwords but also creates strong passwords for you, which makes hacking impossible.
- You can save not only your web passwords but other sensitive details such as lock codes for your garage, car, doors, etc.
Other Password Manager apps: Universal Password Manager
What would be more productive than having a tool that tells you where you spend most of your time and then helps you to utilize your time in a better and mo reproductive way? That’s fairly possible with time tracking tools and we will talk about Toggl today.
This time tracking tool works online and tracks every moment of your precious time. It then reports back to you so that you can analyze and plan your time better. You can also use it to measure and improve the productivity of your employees. It ensures that every single minute of your precious earning time is consumed judiciously. It helps you identify your priorities and stay focused.
- Track time in real-time with Toggl.
- It is a cloud-based time tracking tool.
- Keeps a tab on the reports depicting your time used within the iOS apps. Else, exports entire timesheets from the web.
- It makes use of your tasks and projects, either through a task timer or physical time tracking.
- You can record your work time as an individual or as a team.
- iOS apps Create separate timesheets for personal and official; activities.
- Download Free iOS apps cost and upgrade later to a paid version to unlock more features.
Other Time Tracking apps: Hours, Timely, HoursTracker
6. ABBYY Business Card Reader
Who would deny the importance of Business cards? Most of you will have piles of these cards occupying each corner of your work drawers. But the problem with these tiny sheet rectangles is that you can keep them for years without needing them but you lose one of these today and you would have to turn your office upside down, hunting for it. Or you will find every other card except for the one you are looking for.
What is the best way to preserve and develop iOS apps for these business cards and yet cut down on the bulk? Is your smartphone smart enough to offer a solution to this problem? The answer is yes. A Business card reader and organizer called ABBY.
It is a FREE iOS app by Linkedin that preserves all the details like multiple phone numbers, addresses, and other details when you click a picture of the business card using the app on your phone. It scans the information and saves it under various heads as in your contact list.
- Uses OCR or optical character recognition technology. Easy to navigate interface.
- Identifies various fonts and symbols.
- Edit a scanned card for areas that were not read properly by the reader.
- Highlights text that it is not able to recognize.
- Add a language to the iOS apps capabilities to scan a visiting card in any of the 21 languages. You can activate a maximum of three languages at a time.
Other Card Reader apps: FullContact Card Reader
7. Dragon Dictation
How much of your productive time is used up in typing messages, emails, notes, reminders and status updates? We do not even realize but out of the total time we spend on our smartphones, at least one-third of our productive time is spent in typing. At times, typing can be monotonous and boring. Many of us secretly wish to have an office assistant who would take dictation for us. This is made possible by a simple app on your iPhone.
Dragon Dictation iOS app creates text messages, status updates and iOS email apps while you just dictate in your voice. iOS apps free is amazing to see the text appear on the screen while you just say it.
- Faster: Dragon dictation iOS apps is a type as fast as we speak. We definitely cannot match its typing speed. It is five times faster.
- Saves Time: Attend to some other stuff while your phone types for you and save a lot of time.
It collaborates with all other apps on your phone that require typing, be it email, Facebook, Twitter or organizer.
We use the pocket to keep things that we may need later. The pocket iOS apps do something similar. It lets you keep stories and iOS apps news articles that you come across on the web in your phone or i-pad so that you can read them later when you have more leisure time on hand. Thus, with a pocket, you can save and manage your own reading list.
To use a pocket. simply press the pocket button on your browser, the moment you come across an interesting read. It will be saved to the cloud. This means you can save articles directly from your browser or from other iOS apps.
- Online and Offline Reading: Read the saved article online or offline. It syncs to all your devices to enable offline reading.
- Save Anything: Save text, links, audios, videos or pictures.
- Adjust font settings to suit your comfort.
- Browse the list of saved articles and read in your free time. Utilize your productive time more productively.
Other Reading apps: Digg
9. Tiny Scanner Pro: PDF Doc Scan
Tiny scanner is one must-have for all professionals. Imagine the time you append in scanning all your important documents. Now that can be done with a single click!
iOS apps scan anything and everything with this handy app using your i-phone or i-pad. This iOS apps converts your phone into a scanner and saves your important documents in PDF format.
- Fast and hassle-free.
- It is portable.
- The scans can be saved as images or PDFs.
- Organize your scans into various folders.
Share your scans directly on email or save them to the cloud.
10. Triage Email First Aid
iOS email apps constitute an important part of the life of a corporate. As much important as they are, they are also the biggest source of disruption of precious time as unwanted emails hijack your inbox, give you stress and make it difficult to pay immediate attention to the most urgent emails. Also, it is hard to decide which among the important iOS email apps should be replied to first, as all of them may require immediate attention.
An e-mail organizer app is just that and much more. It aids you in clearing your inbox faster and with great ease. Triage helps you to glance through the emails decide the action you wish to take – view, reply, save or delete and instruct the app accordingly.
Readers must understand that Triage is not an email service but just an email organizer that will help you to keep your inbox clutter-free and enable you to be prompt in replying to your emails.
- Works well with a variety of major email services such as iCloud, Gmail, Yahoo Mail, and IMAP email services.
- Lets you configure any number of accounts.
- Organize and archive emails.
- Attractive interface, visually appealing, easy to use.
Other iOS Email apps: Inky
According to a study, the average corporate user sends and receives about 95 emails every day.
This has been a guide to you can download the free iOS Apps from the iOS Apps store at no cost along with its top 10 list of iOS Apps. You may also look at the following articles to learn more –