Introduction to Importance of Artificial Intelligence
In computer science and the field of computers, the word artificial intelligence has been playing a very prominent role and off late this term has been gaining much more popular due to the recent advances in the field of artificial intelligence and machine learning. Machine learning is that sphere of artificial intelligence where the machines are responsible to do the end to end daily chores and are believed to be smarter than humans. Robotics and integration with the IoT devices have made machines think and work on a whole new level where they are outsmarting humans with their cognitive abilities and smartness. They have been known to learn, adapt and perform in a much faster way than what humans are supposed and programmed to do. In this article, we are going to read about the vast importance of artificial intelligence.
Importance of Artificial Intelligence
Below we are going to read about the vast importance of artificial intelligence:
- The importance of artificial intelligence and its subsequent components have been known for quite a long time now. They are being looked upon as tools and techniques to make this world a better place. And it’s just not that you have to go to these fancy tech gadgets to be able to use them. You can simply look around and I am pretty much sure most of your tasks are made smooth by the use of artificial intelligence.
- Its importance lies in making our lives easier. These technologies are a great asset to humans and therefore are programmed to reduce the human effort as much as possible. They tend to possess the capability of working in an automated fashion and therefore manual intervention is the least thing which could be asked for or seen while operating parts associated with this technology.
- These machines tend to speed up your tasks and processes along with a guaranteed level of precision and accuracy and therefore this is what makes them a useful and important tool. Apart from making the world an error-free place by their simple and everyday techniques, these technologies and applications are not only related to our general and everyday lives. It is also impacting and holds importance for other domains as well.
Top 4 Uses of Artificial Intelligence
Below are the important uses of artificial intelligence:
1. In the field of Medical Sciences
- The artificial intelligence has made a phenomenal impact in the medical industry and therefore changes the face of the medical industry. There have been various machine learning algorithms and models that have been working efficiently to predict various critical use cases such as determining whether a particular patient has malignant or benign cancer or tumor based on the symptoms and the health records and history. It is also being used in future predictions where the patients are being told well in advance about their deteriorating health and the preventions which they should take to get back to a normal and healthy life.
- Artificial intelligence has been creating a virtual care private assistant which is specifically built for people’s needs and is widely used for monitoring researching different types of cases and for analysis over the past cases and their outcomes. It also seeks to improve their models and assistant’s efficiency by predicting what could be improved and thereby making themselves smarter.
- The use of healthcare bots is another efficient move taken by the medical industry to work their way up in the field of medicine which is known to provide 24/7 assistance and take up the less important work of managing appointments. This has not been possible without the intervention of these smart artificial intelligence-based machines.
2. In the Field of Air Transport
- One of the major systematic transport in the world is air transport and there became an urgent need to optimize the way they are operated. Here came the involvement of artificial intelligence where the machine is involved in planning the routes, along with flight landing and take-off charts.
- The navigation maps and taxing routes, along with a quick check of the entire cockpit panel to ensure the correct working of every component has been performed with the use of artificial intelligence in many aircraft. This has been delivering very promising results and therefore is being adopted very frequently. The ultimate aim of artificial intelligence in the field of air transport is to give humans ease and a more comfortable journey.
3. In the field of Banking and Financial Institutions
- The artificial intelligence has been playing a significant role in managing financial transactions and also to handle numerous other activities in the bank. The day to day tasks of the banks such as transactional and financial operations, stock market money and their management, etc. are being worked upon by these machine learning models in a much more easier and efficient way.
- Use cases such as those of Anti-money laundering where the suspicious financial transactions are being monitored and are reported to the regulators is a classic example of the use of artificial intelligence in the field of banking and financial industry. Other use cases include those like credit systems analysis which are popular among credit card companies where the suspicious credit card transactions are tracked on the geographic level and based on various parameters is worked upon and resolved.
4. In the Field of Gaming and Entertainment
- From virtual reality games to the modern games which are there today, this is one industry where artificial intelligence has taken the biggest leap. The bots are always present to play with you and therefore you are not required to have a second person to play.
- The level of personal details and the graphics are also possible due to the advent of artificial intelligence and is taking this industry on a different level.
Artificial intelligence holds a much higher significance and importance than what is read in this article. This will continue to grow in the future to come. Don’t miss out, get involved, and have fun with the technology as much as you can. Do write to us about how you felt about the article. Stay tuned to our blog.