Introduction to How Artificial Intelligence Works?
Artificial Intelligence mainly works on three techniques. They are Symbolic AI, Data-Driven and Future development. Symbolic artificial intelligent covers Expert systems, Fuzzy logic and the Early principle of AI. In an expert system, the computer is given a problem, and few practices were carried out to check its logical problem-solving skills. They have given a set of rules, and they will strictly follow the best in a constrained environment. In fuzzy logic, it is a mostly true or false method and is applied in control systems. In Data-driven machine learning, Neural networks and deep learning algorithm are applied to process the pool of data by data mining and big data and is applied in NLP. It is important to distinguish between different methods and apply the right one to their level of maturity. In this topic, we are going to learn about How Artificial Intelligence Works.
How Does Artificial Intelligence Apply?
Artificial Intelligence in education makes a worthy contribution to human beings. Here a complex problem is solved by dividing the problem into subunits and finding the solution to each subunit. The subunit may be a system or a human trying to find a solution to the problem. The proposed theory shows that cognitive science in education developed a tutor by programming a computer, and that tutor would watch the student’s problem-solving skills. The tutor will guide the student and advise them in each step of his solution by preventing them before they fell into a trap. This method makes the student learn a lesson about the problem and be cognitive in the future.
The Expert system is widely used in Artificial technology. The popular one is spell corrector and spell checker. They act as proofreaders by checking spellings and grammatical mistakes and giving all the possible suggestions to get the best article. The expert system in the automation industry is widely used in 80 percent of its manufacturing process. It saves the labor cost, reduces the error and gives a maximum output in minimum time because the robot does not need a lunchtime or break hour. The man takes hours to complete a pain-taking task that the robot does in a fraction of minutes.
Robotics with applied AI is most attractive and beneficial to human resources. The robots are programmed to do repetitive tasks, which increases productivity, and it is efficiently used. The unique feature of robots are bomb defusing, space exploration and programmed do all task which is dangerous to be done by humans. Advanced research in robots makes them see, hear, and touch by implementing collision sensors, cameras, and ultrasound sensors. A robot is used in space exploration, and they are adaptable to the environment and physical conditions.
Emotions intercept the intellectual thinking of humans, which is an interference for artificial thinkers. Apart from emotional handling, a robot is also programmed to think logically and take effective decisions.
Artificial intelligence is implemented and successfully growing around us daily in communication, time management, education, cognition, health, safety measure, traffic control, purchasing, marketing, shopping, and planning.
Using google map to find the shortest possible distance by Digikstra Algorithm,
Artificial Intelligence is used in science to design experiments, train resources, interpret the data, reduce complexity.
Basic Components of Artificial Intelligence
The major five components that make Artificial Intelligence as successful one are:
1. Discover: It is the basic ability of an intelligent system to explore the data from available resources without any human intervention. Then it is processed by the ETL algorithm to explore the large database and automatically finds the relationship between the content and the needed solution to the problem. This not only solves a complex issue but also identify the emergency phenomena
2. Predict: This approach is designed to identify future happenings by classification, ranking, and regression. The algorithm used here is Random forest, linear learners and gradient boosting. Rarely prediction goes wrong in some numerical values when there is bias.
3. Justify: The application needs human intervention to give a more recognizable and believable result. So it needs to understands and justify what is wrong and right and then gives human a correct solution to handle the situation. Similar to the Automation industry, it needs to have a nut and bolt understanding of the machine to know why it is repaired and what needs to be done further.
4. Act: Intelligent application needs to be active and live in the company to discover, predict and Justify
5. Learn: The Intelligent system haves the habit of learning and updating itself day by day to compete in the world’s needs.
Most of the programming languages used in AI are as follows.
Python is unique and most favorite for computer programmers because of its syntax, which is simple and versatile. It is very comfortable and applied in all OS like Unix, Linux, Windows, and Mac. As Python has a systematic arrangement, it is applied in OOPS, neural network, NLP development and various types of programming. It is so unique and has a wide variety of Library functions.
C++ is applied mostly in AI programming tasks because of its time-sensitive feature. It has minimum response time and a quick execution process that is important for developing games and search engines. It is reusable because of its inheritance and data hiding properties. It is widely used to solve AI statistical techniques.
Java is another mostly used AI programming language, and it does not need any special platform for recompilation because of Virtual Machine Technology. It combines the features of C and C++ and makes it more simple and easy to debug. In addition, the Automatic memory manager in Java reduces the work of the developer.
LISP is used in part of AI development. LISP has a specific macro system that alleviates implementation and exploration of multiple levels of Intellectual Intelligence. It is mostly applied in solving logic tasks and Machine learning. It favours Liberty and fast prototyping to programmers and makes LISP as more standard language and User-friendly in AI.
PROLOG is used for basic algorithm automatic backtracking, tree-based structuring and Pattern matching, which is mandatory for AI. In addition, it is extensively applied in medical science.
Artificial intelligence is successfully set its milestones in all industries such as e-commerce, biotechnology, diagnosis of diseases, military, mathematics and logistics, heavy industry, finance, transportation, telecommunication, aviation, digital marketing, telephone customer services, agriculture, and gaming.
This is a guide to How Artificial Intelligence Works?. Here we discuss the basic components of Artificial Intelligence with respective examples in detail. You may also have a look at the following articles to learn more –
- Introduction to Artificial Intelligence
- Artificial Intelligence Interview Questions
- Overview of Artificial Intelligence Problems
- Guide to Future of Artificial Intelligence
- Learn the Uses of Artificial Intelligence