Updated June 8, 2023
Odisha is a state in Eastern India famous for its temples. Bhubaneshwar is the capital of the state. The states of Jharkhand, Andhra, Chhattisgarh, and West Bengal border it. Odia is the widely spoken language in the state, but most people understand and speak Hindi fluently. The British Government separated the state of Odisha from Bihar and other states on April 1st, 1936. People celebrate Orissa Day till now to signify the old name of Odisha (Orissa). People praise the state for having numerous temples, including the famous Jagannath temple located in this state. The state also borders the Bay of Bengal and contains a 500 km coastline, leaving a place for several dams, wildlife, lakes, beaches, and mangrove forests. Comprising different types of localities, the Hotels in Odisha vary as per the town’s geography and visiting population. If you are planning a round-trip to Odisha, find the best Hotels in Odisha from around the state for the lowest price below.
Top 3 Hotels in Odisha
#1 Hindusthan International Bhubaneswar
The hotel is conveniently situated in the center of the city, Bhubaneshwar. It is a large luxury hotel with banquet halls, restaurants, and pools. It is a 4-star hotel with modernized rooms and architecture. The hotel is a boutique hotel, compact and creative, pleasing to every guest. The Hindustan International hotel offers Club Suite, Premium, Presidential Suite, Junior Suite, Executive, and Deluxe. All these rooms differ in size, amenities.
- Address: A-112, Kharvel Nagar (Janpath) Unit-III, Bhubaneswar 751001, Orissa, India.
- How to Reach: The hotel is easily reachable from any part of the city. The Bhubaneshwar airport and Railway station are just 4 km and 1 km away from the hotel. They can be easily reached by taxi ride. Cabs are readily available outside the station and airport, or you can book your ride online. The Ram Mandir of Bhubaneshwar is within walking distance of the hotel.
- Price: The average room price starts from 3,700 INR and can go up to 6000 INR, approximately.
#2 Mayfair Palm Beach Resort Gopalpur
The Mayfair franchise has been in the hotel business for about 40 years now. All through these years, they have had a loyal customer base due to their excellent customer service and prioritization. Gopalpur, a commercial coastal town in the South of Odisha, hosts it. Gopalpur Beach is the most sought-after attraction nearby.
- Address: 7W33+XR, Gopalpur, Odisha 761002, India.
- How to Reach: Since Gopalpur is predominantly a beach town, it is easy to locate the hotel. Other means of public transport, such as bus and train, are also available in Gopalpur. The nearest railway station is in Berhampur, which can be an hour’s drive from the hotel. Cabs are readily available at the railway station. You can also look for buses from Bhubaneswar if you are traveling by air, as there are no nearby airports.
- Prices: The hotel offers three types of rooms with a view of the sea nearby; Premium, Family, and Executive suites. The price here starts from 7000 INR.
#3 Sterling Puri
The town of Puri is famous for its Jagannath temple and beautiful beaches. The Sterling Hotel stands by the Puri beach, offering a stunning view of the beach. The resort offers visitors fully furnished rooms and countless outdoor and indoor activities. It is one of the few pet-friendly resorts in Puri. The Jagannath and Konark Sun temples are just a drive away from the resort. Since it’s a beach resort, Puri beach is accessible at a walkable distance. Additionally, Konark beach is also not far from the resort. The hotel currently offers 4 types of rooms; Classic, Premier, Privilege Suite, and Privilege Rooms. The Privilege rooms are pet-friendly, large, and the most expensive.
- Address: 255/2 and 255/3, Sipasarubali Village, Baliapanda, Puri, Odisha 752001, India.
- How to Reach: Sterling Puri is easily reachable by train and bus. You can take the Bhubaneshwar-Puri bus or train. The resort also arranges for cars to tourists on request from train stations and bus stops. If you are traveling by air, the Bhubaneshwar airport is the nearest, and from there, you can choose your means of transport to the hotel.
- Prices: An average family stays in the resort would cost around 7000 INR.