Are you someone who loves music and travel? Then, Nashville should be on your travel list. Nashville is an American city known for its musical history. As we mentioned, if you are a musician or into music, Nashville is a must-see. Yet you will need a place to stay when in Nashville. We will focus on hotels in this article, due to their popularity. We also share some sustainable travel tips for those interested in green traveling.
Top 4 Hotels in Nashville
Nashville has many different kinds of hotels. These hotels are all made to cater to the needs of different types of tourists. Do make sure to check with your hotel on which services they offer. Different hotels offer different amenities. These services and their prices are also subject to changes with time. One type of hotel found in Nashville is Eco-Hotels or “Green Hotels”. These are eco-friendly hotels that work towards making travel eco-friendly. Sustainable hotels would also ensure fair wages for their workers.
Some popular green hotels in Nashville are:
#1 Hutton Hotel
This is an award-winning luxury boutique hotel in Downtown Nashville. The Hutton Hotel is a luxury hotel located in Nashville, Tennessee. The hotel has 250 guest rooms and suites that feature a contemporary aesthetic and modern amenities such as flat-screen TVs, Bluetooth speakers, and Wi-Fi access.
(Image Credit: hutton hotel)
- Address: 1808 West End Ave, Nashville, TN 37203, United States.
- Price: The range for this hotel starts at around Rs. 25,900.
- How to Reach: You can reach this hotel in under 10 minutes via taxi if you are traveling from the Nashville/Logan airport.
- Nearby Attraction: It is within walking distance of several popular attractions, including Centennial Park and the Parthenon, a full-scale replica of the original Parthenon in Athens, Greece.
#2 Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Vanderbilt
The Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Vanderbilt is a hotel located in the heart of Nashville, Tennessee. The hotel offers 194 guest rooms and suites that provide guests with a comfortable and convenient stay. The hotel also offers a range of on-site facilities, including a fitness center, a business center, and a 24-hour convenience store.
(Image Credit: hilton)
- Address: 1715 Broadway, Nashville, TN 37203, United States.
- Price: The rooms start at the rate of around Rs. 15,000 at this hotel.
- How to Reach: You can reach this hotel from the airport via a taxi in under 30 minutes.
- Nearby Attraction: It stands near Vanderbilt University and is within walking distance of many popular attractions, including the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum, Music Row, and the Ryman Auditorium.
#3 Renaissance Hotel Nashville
The Renaissance Hotel Nashville is a luxury hotel located in downtown Nashville, Tennessee. It is part of the Marriott International hotel chain and offers a range of amenities and services to its guests. In addition to its convenient location and luxurious amenities, the Renaissance Hotel Nashville is also committed to sustainability and eco-friendliness. The hotel has implemented a number of green practices, such as using energy-efficient lighting and appliances, recycling, and reducing water usage.
- Address: 611 Commerce St, Nashville, TN 37203, United States.
- Price: The rooms start at the rate of around Rs. 46,000 at this hotel.
- How to Reach: You can reach this hotel from the airport via a taxi in under 20 minutes.
- Nearby Attraction: The Johnny Cash Museum and Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum are popular tourist spots close to this hotel.
#4 Omni Nashville Hotel
The Omni Nashville Hotel is a luxury hotel located in downtown Nashville, Tennessee. It is a popular choice for both business and leisure travelers due to its central location and range of amenities. The hotel features 800 guest rooms and suites, which are elegantly decorated and furnished with modern amenities such as flat-screen TVs, mini fridges, and Wi-Fi. The hotel also offers a range of amenities and services to its guests, including a fitness center, a spa, a rooftop pool, and several on-site dining options.
(Image Credit: omnihotels)
- Address: 250 Rep. John Lewis Way S, Nashville, TN 37203, United States.
- Price: The rooms start at the rate of around Rs. 47,000 at this hotel.
- How to Reach: You can reach this hotel from the airport via a taxi in under 10 minutes.
- Nearby Attraction: Frist Art Museum, and Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum are popular tourist spots close to this hotel.
Say you are not able to stay in one of these eco-hotels. Fear not, there are still ways to travel to Nashville in a sustainable manner.
Tips for Sustainable Travel
How to travel to and stay at a hotel in Nashville sustainably?
While many will share tips like offsetting your carbon footprint or reducing flying, sustainable travel tips also include supporting local and sustainable businesses while shopping, eating locally, reducing litter and plastic usage, and so on.
- Remember sustainability is about ethical and green living, which means respecting the staff and locals as well as being a low-waste tourist.
- Talking to the staff at the hotel you are staying in is a great way to be sustainable- with this “hack” you are mindful of local customs and ecosystems. It can also be used to check if the hotel pays fair ages to its staff.
- Another simple step is being mindful of your water consumption. Just remember not to get so caught up in what green steps you couldn’t follow that you don’t enjoy your stay in Nashville. After all, healthy sustainability strikes a balance between your travel needs and those of the place you are visiting.
Sustainable traveling is important as it helps us preserve the joy of traveling for future generations. Travel can introduce you to many new things and cultures. Nashville has a lot of culture, especially in terms of music, to show to tourists. Thus it is important we honor the people, art, and the place that makes up Nashville. Staying in a green hotel while in Nashville is one such choice, but there are other hotels and more ways to be sustainable too. So let’s go, it’s Nashville time.
We hope that this EDUCBA information on “Hotels in Nashville” was beneficial to you. You can view EDUCBA’s recommended articles for more information –