Best Hotels in France
France is among the prettiest nations in the European Union. It is among the oldest nations, surrounded by the Mediterranean Sea in the South, the Atlantic Ocean to the west, the Alps in the north, and the Pyrenees to the South. Tourists are attracted to travel and explore this country due to the architecture, fashion, tradition, and, of course, the Eiffel Tower.
One of the most important parts of traveling to France is deciding where you will stay. The hotels should have all the comfort and the best view of the French buildings.
Top Hotels in France
Here is a list of the top 4 hotels in France:-
#1 Cheval Blanc Paris & Dior Spa Cheval Blanc Paris
Peter Marino designs the historical building with 72 rooms and suites. The hotel in Paris is among the best hotels in France. It faces the Pont-Neuf above the Seine river. It is the oldest bridge in Paris, inaugurated in 1607 by Henry IV.
(Image Credit: Cheval Blanc Paris)
- Location: Paris, France
- Address: 8 Quai du Louvre, 75001 Paris.
- Star Rating: 5-Star
- Price: The price ranges from 2,057.23 Euros to 2,400.10 Euros.
- Check-in time: 03:00 pm
- Check Out time:12:00 pm.
- Amenities: Free wifi, air-conditioned rooms, pool, bicycles, non-smoking rooms, Sauna, restaurants, bar/lounge, etc.
- Facilities: couples massage, breakfast in the room, complimentary tea, concierge, babysitting, etc.
- How to reach the hotel: The Orly Airport is 8.6 miles away, while the Paris-Le Bourget Airport is 7.4 miles away. The ambassadors of the hotel are available to pick up. You can commute via Pont-Neuf Metro Station, which is 0.024 miles from the hotel.
- Nearby attractions: The Louvre Museum, Saint-Chapelle, the Notre Dame Cathedral, Passarelle des Arts, and Galeries Lafayette Paris Haussmann are among the many attractions near the hotel.
#2 Hotel Le Negresco
While exploring hotels in France, especially in Nice, Hotel Le Negresco, designed by Henri Negrescu, is an excellent location in the heart of Nice. The hotel faces the beach and the Promenade des Anglais in Nice. The hotel in France has 128 rooms over five floors.
(Image Credit: Hotel Le Negresco)
- Location: Nice, France
- Address: 37 Promenade Des Anglais, 06000 Nice, France.
- Star-Rating: 5 Star
- Price: The price ranges from 458 Euros to 3,779.641 Euros
- Check-in time: 03:00 pm to 05:00 am
- Check-out time: 12:00 pm
- Amenities: air-conditioned rooms, suites, free wifi, valet, fitness center.
- Facilities: Breakfast buffet at La Rotonde, Dining at the Michelin star ‘Le Chantecler’ restaurant, access to a private beach, etc
- How to reach the hotel: The site is 15 minutes from Nice-Ville Train Station and Nice’s Old Town. The hotel is 3.04 miles from Nice Côte d’Azur Airport. The hotel further offers a shuttle service on request.
- Nearby Attractions: The places nearby are the In Nice City Centre, Promenade des Anglais, Place Massena, Allianz Riviera, Casino Monte Carlo, etc.
#3 App-Arte Marseille Vieux-Port
The luxury hotel is situated in the historic city of Marseilles and gives regal vibes, which makes you feel like a VIP with the services. This hotel in Marseilles provides a view of the Old Port from the balcony. The hotel has various dining options and is nearby to the popular tourist attractions in Marseilles.
(Image Credit: App-Arte Marseille Vieux-Port)
- Location: Vieux Port, Marseilles, France
- Address: 6 Rue de la Guirlande, 13002 Marseille, France
- Star Rating: 5- Star
- Price: The price is 222 Euros on an average
- Check-in time: 05:00 pm
- Check-out time: Until 12:00 pm
- Amenities: Air-Conditioned Suites, Free Wifi, Hypoallergenic Pillows, Parking Space Etc.
- Facilities: I-pod docking stations, apartments serviced by elevators, private entrance, coffee machine, fishing, tea/cold drinks, and biscuits are provided.
- How to reach the hotel: Vieux Port Metro station is 0.21 miles away. Marseille Train Station is also 1.24 miles away. The hotel is a 5-minute drive from the Old Port of Marseille.
- Nearby Attractions: The Panier, Palais du Pharo, Chateau d’If, Arc de Triomphe, La Cuisine au Beurre, Le Miramar.
#4 Cannes Villa St. Barth
The Cannes Villa St. Barth is a perfect place to explore Cannes and the surrounding area. It provides a relaxing environment with an exotic garden setting, a terrace attached to the room, and a sea view. The lush green around the hotel will refresh your mind.
(Image Credit: Cannes Villa St. Barth)
- Location: Cannes, France.
- Address: 5-7 Avenue De France, 06400 Cannes, France.
- Star-Rating: 5- Star
- Price: Price ranges from 280 Euros to 580 Euros.
- Check-in time: From 03:00 pm
- Check-out time: Until 12:00 pm
- Amenities: Air-Conditioned Rooms, Infinity Pool, Free Wifi, Spa.
- Facilities: Breakfast, Asian And Mediterranean Dishes, A Hammam, A Hot Tub, And Mini-Bars In The Room.
- How to reach the hotel: The hotel is a 5-minute drive from the Boulevard de la Croisette, while the bus stop is opposite the hotel. Cannes-Mandelieu Airport is 3.1 miles away, while Cannes Train Station is 0.93 miles away. The hotel offers a shuttle service and parking for personal vehicles.
- Nearby Attractions: Lerins Islands, Parc Beauvallon, Jardin des 7 anges and Cimetiere du Grand Jas.
France is on the bucket list of everyone. Thus, everybody wants to visit this beautiful nation. Most hotels in France were built in ancient times and depicted French culture. When visiting a country like France, with many tourist attractions, it is essential to have luxury accommodations to enjoy your vacation to the fullest. Thus, you should check out these luxury hotels in France to make your trip memorable.