Looking for a luxury stay in Chisinau? Let me help you with a list of family-friendly luxury hotels in Chisinau, saving you the tedium. Enjoy!
Hotels To Stay in Chisinau
Some well-known hotels in Chisinau are listed below.
#1 The Nobil Luxury Boutique Hotel
The Nobil Luxury Boutique Hotel is one of the magnificent five-star hotels in Chisinau with 34 rooms, including Ambassador and Presidential Suites, the best dining in Chisinau at View Cafe & Restaurant, a stunning panoramic restaurant that is exclusive to Moldova and has a rooftop terrace, an English Cigars Club, a conference room, an upscale SPA Centre, a fitness centre, and a wonderful beauty salon. The greatest examples of classicism influence the interior design of the high-end European boutique hotel. The crystal chandeliers, gorgeous marble floors, pricey carpets, and distinctive design create a remarkable and distinguished environment.
- Address: Mihai Eminescu Street 49/1, Chișinău 2012, Moldova
- Price Range (two adults, standard room): Rs. 14,000 to Rs. 17,000
- How to Reach: Chisinau Airport is only 14 km away.
- Nearby Attractions: Café Lavazza Club and Dublin Irish Pub
#2 Radisson Blu Leogrand Hotel
Not all hotels in Chisinau provide first-rate facilities and luxurious comfort. The 5-star Radisson Blu Leogrand hotel offers opulent décor and a variety of amenities. There is always free high-speed wireless Internet. This hotel has free parking and free WiFi and sits in the heart of Chişinău, close to the Parliament building and the well-known Nativity Cathedral. It has a classy restaurant and complimentary access to the spa and fitness centre. The elegant Ambassador Restaurant offers a delectable breakfast buffet as well as a variety of foreign and regional dishes. The New York restaurant is open 24/7. Additionally, there is a Zaxi restaurant there that serves Asian food and has live music and sweeping views.
- Address: Mitropolit Varlaam St 77, Chișinău 2012, Moldova
- Price Range (two adults, standard room): Rs. 17,000 to Rs. 20,000
- How to Reach: It takes 15 minutes to get to the Chişinău Airport.
- Nearby Attraction: Tucano Coffee Costa Rica and Zaxi Fun & Finest
#3 Bristol Central Park Hotel
Bristol Central Park Hotel în Chişinău, Romania, is 200 metres from the Birth of Christ Cathedral and has a restaurant and bar. There is a restaurant, a casino, and a bowling alley where visitors may have fun. No other hotels in Chisinau give you this view but, listen! Henry’s Pub on-site offers panoramic views of Parliament from all angles to visitors. This hotel’s rooms all include air conditioning and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. A gift store, exercise centre, hair salon, and front desk are all available around-the-clock. For the use of the visitors, there are two meeting rooms. Additionally, on-site are a sushi restaurant, a pizzeria, and a coffee shop.
- Address: Alexander Pushkin St 32, Chișinău 2012, Moldova
- Price Range (two adults, standard room): Rs. 6000 to Rs. 8000
- How to Reach: 13 kilometres away, Chisinau Airport is the closest airport.
- Nearby Attractions: Librarius and La Plăcinte.
#4 Hotel VisPas
The VisPas Hotel in Chisinau has welcomed Moldovan visitors for over 8 years and provides a peaceful and hospitable atmosphere, setting a high standard for hospitality. Major offices and attractions are easily accessible because of the hotel’s ideal position in the city centre. Chisinau’s 4-star premium hotel has a restaurant and free Wi-Fi. Within 1.5 kilometres are the Sfatul ării Palace, Moldovan Parliament Building, and Dinamo Stadium. Every morning, a breakfast buffet is available at the VisPas Hotel. A traditional dining area with bookcases and a grandfather clock serves a variety of European and local dishes.
- Address: Strada Alexandru Lăpuşneanu 26, Chișinău 2004, Moldova
- Price Range (two adults, standard room): Rs. 11,000 to Rs. 13,000
- How to Reach: Iași International Airport is the nearest airport.
- Nearby Attractions: Coffee Break Costadoro and Parcul „Dendrarium”.
#5 The London Boutique Hotel
The 4-star London Boutique Hotel in Chisinau, located 1.2 km from the Moldova State Philharmonic and 1.5 km from the Triumphal Arch Chisinau, offers lodging. Most hotels in Chisinau like this one provide air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and private bathrooms, as well as a communal lounge for its visitors with room service, a front desk open round-the-clock, and luggage storage. Each hotel guest room provides a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a safety deposit box. All rooms at the London Boutique Hotel come with towels and bed linens. The lodging also provides a vehicle rental service and a business centre.
- Address: Strada Ismail 17, Chișinău, Moldova
- Price Range (two adults, standard room): Rs. 4000 to Rs. 10,000
- How to Reach: Chișinău International Airport, 13 km from the hotel, is the closest airport.
- Nearby Attractions: Scuarul Octavian Ghibu and Teren de sport.