Updated June 29, 2023
Introduction to Full Stack Technologies
Full stack technology is a combination of multiple technologies, which is helpful for the entire development of the computer application, end-to-end development and deployment of projects, software applications, etc. As we have said, it is a combination of technologies and is not associated with a single technology.
It combines multiple technologies like Python, Clang, C++, Java, Linux, Bash scripting, Shell scripting, CICD pipeline, Web application, HTML, API, Java scripting, etc. Those working in the full stack platform should know the complete information of the software application’s front and back end. There are lots of full-stack technologies available in the market. As per the requirement, we need to choose the relevant full-stack technologies and work accordingly.
Various Full Stack Technologies
The full stack can manage the complete development of the project. It will include the front end as well as the back end. There is a list of software that can be used in full-stack technologies. We need to take care of two major things in the full-stack development, i.e., the front end and the back end. There is several technologies that are available for both the front end and the back end.
Below are the lists of the front-end or client-side technologies:
|Sr. No||Front End Technology|
Below are the lists of back-end or server-side technologies:
Back End Technology
|6||PaaS (Azure and Heroku)|
The above technologies help develop the full stack environment for the application or the computer software. However, while working with full stack technologies, we need to consider the number of the popular stack, as per the requirement, or we need to select the specific stacks.
1. React JS
- For web development, React JS or React is the most popular framework. It is the front-end framework. It will help to supersede the leader in the angular group, etc. Now a day, the react framework is more and more popular in the market. So it will be going towards it.
2. Spring Boot
- When we are using Java EE or Java J2EE, the major advantage of the spring boot is to reduce the pain related to Java web development. In addition, the spring boot technology or the framework will help to fix the problems related to Java web development.
In the spring boot technology, there are multiple features like the auto-configuration and start dependencies model that will help reduce the Java developer’s pain. In addition, it will reduce the time to configure the spring and find compatible libraries. Both things should work together.
- It will help improve productivity because we can quickly create the Java web base project. Therefore, it will reduce the working efforts. But while working with it, we need to follow the proper process.
Anyway, if you are a Java Developer working on a web development project and aim to become a full-stack developer, you should learn Spring Boot, and there is no better way than starting with this Spring Boot for Beginners course.
- Suppose we need to work on the full stack technologies. It is mandatory that we need to learn the spring boot technology. It will be helpful at the front end. It will also help to work with the specific full-stack model.
- Angular technology is one more popular technology to work on the front end. It will help to make developer life easy. It will help to create the complex front end in a very easy manner. It is the best and first java scripting framework that helps standardize front-end development. It will also help with the code structure as well as the modules.
- We can write testable codes in angular like Java or any other mainstream Lang. If any developer does not want to work on the react, the angular is the best option from the front end.
- There is a lot of information; video courses are available online. So we can choose any one of them and start exploring this.
4. Node JS + Express.js
- It has been running for the last 10 years in the market.
We have seen the uncut concept of “Full-stack technologies”. The full-stack technology will take care of the complete life cycle of the application, including the front and back ends.
We hope that this EDUCBA information on “Full Stack Technologies” was beneficial to you. You can view EDUCBA’s recommended articles for more information.