Updated April 7, 2023
Introduction to Frontend Challenges
Challenges of Frontend
Challenges of the frontend are given below:
- Frontend Mentor: As the name suggests, this is developed for front end designs where one can design and build real-life projects using CSS and HTML. Others will see our work and they can leave feedback on the project as well. This helps the community to grow by serving others and growing up to become a better front-end developer. Here, developers do courses for beginners to develop their own web pages and everyone is benefitted from the same. Developers can also subscribe to a Pro subscription where they can access many privileges.
- Codier: This is another platform where challenges are provided and developers can work to solve the same. Developers can learn from Codier by seeing others’ development and get motivated from the same. Community support is provided in Codier. Type of challenges vary from pure CSS challenges or simple HTML template creation or whatever developer wants it to be. External sources can also be used by developers to solve the challenges that help them to find solutions. The user profile will be created and posts created by developers can be viewed here.
- Ace Front end: While others focusses on creating and solving challenges, this platform also helps in preparing for interviews. Projects can be created with HTML and CSS where developers can find a unique way to solve the same. Interview questions are provided and developers can solve it by themselves. Or interview solutions are provided on the webpage itself. This helps developers to improve their skills in front-end development. The learning can be interactive where solutions are provided by mentors or others in the community. This is another way of helping developers clear the interview process.
- Other places where one can find challenges are the Frontend challenges club and 100 days CSS challenges. Though this is not active now, users can go through the challenges others have solved. Also, Daily UI challenges help people to solve challenges while logging in. This helps them to solve things creatively. Frontloops is another page that provide challenges for users.
- Now there will be developers who don’t want to be a user of any other websites but want to create webpages of their own. It is always good for them to create projects of their own with the documentation available and learn things through a hard manner. This develops the skills of a person without any community help and make it easy for upcoming projects. Building projects can be done on laptops and user creation in a separate website is not necessary. This makes developers to build projects of their own.
This is a guide to Frontend Challenges. Here we also discuss the introduction and challenges of frontend along with an explanation. You may also have a look at the following articles to learn more –