Introduction to Flutter Applications
An SDK application that uses a single codebase to build high performance, high fidelity applications for android, web, iPhone operating system, desktop, etc. is called Flutter and the architecture of flutter is comprised of four components namely Flutter engine, foundation library, widgets, design specific widgets and by using Flutter the developers are able to develop for a variety of different platforms with the changes in the code being very minimal and there are several applications based on flutter framework like Xianyu by Alibaba, Google ads, Hamilton, Reflectly, Water maniac, post muse, SpaceX go!, toughest, in Kino, Klaster Me, etc.
There are several applications based on the Flutter framework. They are:
1. Google Ads
- Google has developed google ads using a flutter framework and google ads are available on both the iPhone operating system and android.
- If we want to manage ad campaigns, google ads are an essential tool to be used. Ad campaigns can be created for the purpose of business so that the services provided by Google can be marketed in a better way and the customer base can be increased without any difficulties.
- The design of google ads is just stunning, a host of information is provided to users with just a tap.
- The statistics of as campaigns like clicks, impressions, bids management on campaigns, conversions, real-time alerts, and information from google and support from google.
2. Xianyu by Alibaba
- The world’s largest e-commerce platform is owned by a Chinese multinational eCommerce giant which is called Alibaba.
- Alibaba made use of the power of flutter in its shopping platform.
- Alibaba created Xianyu which is fast, smooth, and easy to use by using a flutter framework.
- More than fifty million users make use of Xianyu to sell or buy products belonging to different categories.
- The consumers were able to connect easily through Xianyu by making their buying and selling processes easier.
- An application used for maintaining an everyday journal consisting of all our daily thoughts in order is Reflectly.
- An insight to how we have been in the past and to what extent we have improved over time is provided by Reflectly.
- Reflectly was originally developed using react-native.
- With the realization that coding can be done once across multiple platforms for both iPhone operating system and Android, Reflectly moved from react-native to Flutter.
- With moving to Flutter, the delivery time was reduced to half and any problems Reflectly faced with React native was solved with Flutter.
- Moving from react-native to flutter was a time-consuming process but it was worth the time because the Reflectly using Flutter has a very large user base when compared to Reflectly using react-native.
4. Water Maniac
- The Water Maniac application was developed by Artur Rymarz.
- The amount of water we intake every day can be kept track of using this application water maniac.
- This application keeps track of our water consumption in the past and gives us an alert when we are supposed to take our next sip of water if not taken on time.
- This is a lightweight application because of the use of flutter.
- The application is updated based on the feedback from the users to enhance the user experience.
5. Post Muse
- The story editing application for Instagram is called Post Muse.
- Loads of templates are provided by Post Muse, which is a collection of typography, frames, etc.
- Post Muse is available both on the iPhone operating system and Android using which the users can customize their stories on Instagram.
- Post Muse was built with very limited resources using flutter and there is no effect on performance through usability and design of the application are enhanced.
- The official application for American Broadway Musical is called Hamilton and it showcases everything related to Hamilton.
- The application provides all the information related to Hamilton, videos, bits of information. Daily trivia, fun, stickers can be used while chatting, merchandise access, Access to lotteries of their three cities, and the tourist locations.
7. SpaceX Go!
- To know the updates on Tesla’s space division, we have an application that is unofficially called SpaceX Go!
- All the events related to SpaceX Go! in the past, ongoing events, and the upcoming events which involves the launching of information, vehicles, ships and everything related to Tesla is provided by this application.
- The application is simple to use.
- The design of the application is clean and free from distraction.
- The application is easy to navigate and a pleasure to use.
- The applications used for preparing for interviews consisting of a variety of interview questions including the most commonly asked interview questions and the new interview questions that can be asked.
- Once can handle the interview very well by preparing unique answers for the questions in the interview.
- The application has a set of new interview questions based on the current trend in technology.
- The questions can also be shared amongst your friends and relatives who are in need by helping them to crack their interviews.
- Finland’s biggest cinema chain is called Finnkino and it provides the timings of the movies and the local theatres in Finland and this application is accessed using an unofficial application called inKino.
- The users using inKino application can browse for the theatres, now showing movies, upcoming movies, book tickets in advance, find out the timings of the show, watch trailers, know more about the movies etc.
- The interface of the application is a clean interface with only the necessary information.
1o. Klaster Me
- The first social media platform built using flutter is called Klaster Me.
- Klaster Me is a platform where the content like page creation by users, photos sharing by users, user articles, user blogs, contests, polls, etc. can be shared by users.
- The user creations can be shared with everyone across the world using the application Klaster Me.
- The design of the application is easy and elegant.
- The Klaster Me application is a work in progress application and is expected to be completed by the year twenty-twenty.
This is a guide to Flutter Applications. Here we discuss what are the applications of Flutter Framework and their features in detail. You can also go through our other suggested articles to learn more –