- Object-Centered Script Language
- Client edge Technology
- Validation of User’s Input
- Else and If Statement
- Interpreter Centered
- Ability to perform In Built Function
- Case Sensitive format
- Light Weight and delicate
- Statements Looping
- Handling Events
- The Statement Control Syntax System of Java Script is very similar to Statement Control Syntax used in C Language. Java Script allows more abilities to perform as HTML is only capable of designing websites and incapable of performing logic operations like condition checking, statements looping (while & for), statement decision making (else and if) at client edge and adding two numbers.
- Nowadays many web-based giants are using the technology of Java Script like Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Gmail and Google Maps, etc. The Java Script features Enterprise level pop-down menus, Opening, and Closure of new window, manipulation of HTML Layers, Interface Enhancement of HTML, Adding animation essentials within the page, adding dynamic appearance in documents of HTML and Fixing of problems related to Browsers.
1. Object-Centered Script Language
Object Centered Language features built in the object as Java Script has a window object. Some Common Examples of Object Centered languages are Java Script and Visual Basic etc. The object-centered languages are mostly used for features like Polymorphism which is a quality of taking an object in many forms. Use of Polymorphism within object-oriented programming requires whenever we use to represent reference of the parent class to an object of a child class.
2. Client Edge Technology
The client is basically a term used for Web Browser in respective of User. The data on the server gets uploaded by a client which later used by a user in the rendered form. The user gets access to the client through a web browser for surfing and interacting through websites. The client edge technology in Java Script allows the client to have full control over the content which is being updated in servers.
3. Validation of User’s Input
Validation of User’s Input is most commonly known as form validation, it allows users to interact with client through filling forms through web pages. The details in the form need to be correctly filled where form validation helps the client to validate the details entered by the user.
4. Else and IF Statement
IF and Else Statements are used to perform logical operations.
5. Interpreter Centered
Java Script is built with Interpreter Centered which allows the user to get the output without the use of Compiler. That means the input performed by the user gets rendered directly without the compiling of codes.
6. Ability to Perform In Build Function
Java Script has many In-Built Functions like isNAN(), Number(), parseFloat() and parseInt() etc. isNAN() Function is used to identify that input object is correct number format. parseFloat() function is used in the conversion of the object into a number. parseInt() Function is used to analyze strings.
7. Case Sensitive Format
The codes written in Java Script are Case Sensitive which explains that there will be no difference in the output whether the codes are written in Upper Case or Lower Case Format.
8. Light Weight and delicate
9. Statements Looping
The statement looping is used to perform the same operations repeatedly. In this operation the same set of code run in repeat manner for a specific or unspecific set of time.
10. Handling Events
The Java Script has the ability to control operations updated on servers. This is basically controlling the response on the website when the user tries to perform any operation the server handled by the client like clicking on links and options, interaction response over the website, etc.
Java Script Comments
There are two types of Java Script Comments:
- Comments are written under Single Line
- Comments are written under Multi-Line
Comments Written under Single Line
These Comments can be identified using double forward Slashes.
Example of Comments written under Single Line is:
// This is how we write comments is single line
Comments Written under Multi-Line
These Comments can be identified with a structure that starts with forwarding slash and asterisk and ends with an asterisk and forward slash.
Example of Comments written under Multi-Line:
/* This is how we write comments in Multi-Line /*
Features of Java Script
Limitations of Java Script
- Reading and Writing Capability on client edge is not available in Java Script.
- Performing Functioning with Network Programs is not available in Java Script.