Learn from Home Offer
MS Excel Course Bundle - 36 Courses in 1 | 13 Mock Tests
This Advanced Excel Training in Delhi includes 36 courses with 137+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime Access.
This course has been designed and developed to help the trainees master all the aspects of Advanced MS Excel. They will be learning about the topics like Microsoft Excel 2016 - Advanced, Advanced Excel 2016 - Some Important Features, Mastering Microsoft Excel Date and Time, Pivot Table for Beginners, Microsoft Excel Reports, Power Excel Training and so on. There are 37 modules in this course that also includes some of the project that will be entirely based on Advanced MS Excel.
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this MS Excel Course Bundle - 36 Courses in 1 | 13 Mock Tests?
Course Completion Certificates
Mobile App Access
Online Advanced Excel in Delhi Training
This Online Advanced Excel Training in Delhi includes 36 comprehensive advanced excel course, Projects with 137+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime Access. This Excel Advanced Course will help you learn Advanced Excel Functions, Pivot Tables, Power Pivot, Excel Reports, Excel Charts and Graphs, Excel Simulations, VBA & Macros, and Dashboard creation.
If you are struggling in Excel then you are in the place to start the new journey of blossoming in Excel. If you are using basic or intermediate-level Excel and still taking a lot of time and struggling to solve some complex things then you need this advanced Excel training in Delhi.
This course mainly covers all the advanced elements of Excel apart from what you are already using right now. In this course, you will get to learn about 14 different Excel courses at a single course cost and this Advanced Excel Training in Delhi contains 23 projects which comprise 133+ hours of video tutorials. This is an online course and you will get lifetime access to this course at the end of this course, you will be receiving a certificate for completion of the course.
About Advanced Excel in Delhi Training
|Online Advanced Excel in Delhi Training
|You get access to all 36 courses, Projects bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.
|137+ Video Hours
|This Excel Advanced Course will help you learn Advanced Excel Functions, Pivot Tables, Power Pivot, Excel Reports, Excel Charts and Graphs, Excel Simulations, VBA & Macros, and Dashboard creation.
|Anyone who is serious about mastering Microsoft Excel
|Basic Excel Knowledge
|What do you get?
|Certificate of Completion for each of the 36 courses, Projects
|Course Completion Certificates
|Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills
|Type of Training
|Video Course – Self-Paced Learning
|1 GB RAM or higher
|Speaker / Headphone
Advanced Excel Training in Delhi Curriculum
MODULE 1: Excel Essentials for the Real World
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details MS Excel Overview 1m ✔ Microsoft Excel - Master Basic Excel Skills in 6 Hours 6h 44m ✔ Learn Microsoft Excel from A-Z: Advanced Level 9h 21m ✔ Advanced Excel Practicals: Essentials for the Real World 3h 25m ✔ Basic Microsoft Excel Training (Most Popular Since 2010) 4h 8m ✔ Unlock Advanced Excel Functions & Formulas (Most Popular Since 2010) 6h 29m ✔ Test - Assessment Exam 2022 Test - 2022 Excel Mock Exam
MODULE 2: Advanced Excel Formulas and Functions
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Microsoft Excel Charts and SmartArt Graphics 6h 4m ✔ Power Excel Training 5h 12m ✔ MS Excel Shortcuts 8h 22m ✔ Financial Functions In MS Excel 2h 36m ✔ Date and Time Functions Microsoft Excel Training 2h 37m ✔ Statistical Tools in Microsoft Excel 1h 11m ✔ Shortcuts in Microsoft Excel 24m ✔ Mastering Microsoft Excel Date and Time 2h 47m ✔ Test - Complete Excel Exam Test - Ultimate Excel Test Test - 2023 Excel Exam
MODULE 3: Excel Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Data Analysis with Pivot Tables 4h 58m ✔ Pivot Table for Beginners 1h 28m ✔ Pivot Tables Hands-on! 2h 3m ✔ Power Pivot in Microsoft Excel 2016 3h 31m ✔ Power Pivot and DAX 2019 32m ✔ Working with Pivot Tables Presentation 3h 7m ✔ Pivot Table Project - Problem Handling and Automation 1h 11m ✔ Pivot Table Case Study - Performance Ratings of Employees 1h 11m ✔ Test - Excel Mock Exam Test - Excel Assessment Exam
MODULE 4: Project-Based Learning
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details MS Excel Simulations Training 2h 2m ✔ MS Excel Dashboard Training 5h 45m ✔ MS Excel HR Dashboard 5h 56m ✔ Advanced HR Dashboard with MS Excel 8h 15m ✔ MS Excel Sales Productivity Dashboard 6h 41m ✔ MS Excel Sales Dashboard 1h 3m ✔ Project - Building Dynamic Heat Map in Microsoft Excel 2016 1h 15m ✔ Microsoft Excel Solver Tutorial 48m ✔ Test - Excel 2023 Assessment Exam Test - Complete Excel Test 2023
MODULE 5: Excel Analysis
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Advanced Excel for Financial Analysis 5h 38m ✔ Comprehensive VBA and Macros Training 10h 43m ✔ Microsoft Excel: Master the Essentials 4h 36m ✔ Microsoft Excel for Financial Analysis 49m ✔ Advanced Excel Formulas 2h 26m ✔ Master Advanced Excel - For 2013 and Later Versions 11h 11m ✔ Test - 2023 - Excel Mock Exam
MODULE 6: Mock Tests & Quizzes
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Test - Excel Mini Quiz Test - Mini Quiz Excel Test - Excel Assessment Test
When we say advanced course it means it is above the basic and intermediate levels, so below are the contents you will be learning in this Excel course.
- Advanced Excel: First thing first you need to have prior experience working knowledge of Excel with minimum basic knowledge of Excel because we start with advanced Excel features like functions, nested formulas, analysis methods, scenarios managers like what-if-analysis, working with text formulas, building advanced charts, etc… will be covered in 47 videos which lasts for 5 hours 13 minutes.
- Important Features of Advanced Excel: Advanced Excel has some advanced features like Excel controls, commenting a cell, giving a specified name to ranges, and advanced Excel functions.
- Pivot Table & Power Pivot: Data analysis is the main usage of Excel, so when a large amount of data is received how do you tell the story of that in the summary table, so we have a pivot table for that. In this module, we will cover the Pivot Table and Power Pivot features of Excel.
- Dashboard and Charting: Visualization is the key element in telling the story, so visualization is part of the dashboard building, so you will also learn about how to build dashboards and build interactive charts for these dashboards. You will learn projects like “HR Dashboards, Advanced HR Dashboards, and Sales Dashboards”.
- VBA Automation Language: All the regular tasks can be performed with just a click of a button, so in this course, you will learn about the VBA automation language as well.
- Other Skills: Apart from the above this Advanced Excel Training in Delhi covers working with date and time in Excel, power view in Excel, statistical tools, simulation projects, heat map, dashboard creation, etc…
Advanced Excel Training – Certificate of Completion
What is Advanced Excel?
Advanced Excel is very different from the normal Excel that you are using right now when we say different it only adds more value to our work and knowledge. More improved data analysis, complex functions to perform complicated calculations, and building story dashboards are possible with advanced Excel.
Apart from the above, we can also automate tasks using VBA coding language, so we need not worry about performing regular tasks manually so just a click of a button all the tasks will be completed and you can just sit back and relax a bit.
So, if you want to progress to the next level in your career and knowledge then this course is what you need because all the things are included with a comprehensive explanation with clear examples.
- You need to have certain prerequisites to take up this Advanced Excel Training in Delhi and those areas below.
- Computer or Laptop with Excel 2016 Version: You should have a proper computer that has a minimum of 4 GB RAM with 500 GB hard disk with MS Office version 2016 to take up this course.
- Internet Connection with Good Speed: You must have an internet connection this isn’t classroom training rather it is an online course, so you will be watching videos and learning.
- Basic Excel Skill is Must: Since we start the course with an advanced level straight away you must have at least basic level skill if not at the intermediate level.
- Desire to Grow: You should have the desire to grow and learn to take up the course because without desire you cannot feed in anything.
- The audience will be a mass to take up an advanced Excel course. Below is the common target audience to take up an advanced Excel course.
- Commerce Graduates: Generally commerce graduates work with numbers, so they must take up advanced Excel courses without fail.
- Intermediate Users: Those who have already worked with Excel at the basic and intermediate levels then they need to learn advanced skills, so already excel users also can take it up.
- Business Owners and Consultants: If you are an entrepreneur and consultant then you need to take up this advanced Excel course because all the essential skills like Excel Reports and Dashboards are covered in this Advanced Excel Training in Delhi.
Why Should I Take Up an Advanced Excel Course?
You need not go to any classroom for training at a specific time, this is online training you can learn on your own by watching videos online and moreover, you will not find a better course than this at this price.
How this Course will help in my career?
Career is the important thing to achieve a majority of the things in life, so the only way you can grow is by improving your skills, excel skills will take you a long way because most of the time you work on Excel, so you need that proficiency in excel to move forward.
I am new to Excel Can I take up this Advanced Excel Training in Delhi?
If you are a beginner then this course is not suitable for you, first, you take up our basic level excel course, learn basics and then take up this.
I am from a non-finance background, will this course help me?
It doesn’t matter which department you are in one or another way excel will come in handy at the workplace, so even though you are from non-finance you can still take it up.
- If you can learn advanced Excel then you will be in line for a promotion.
Superior Productivity: Your work productivity will be increased like anything and you will be in a position to perform complex tasks.
Job Change: If you are looking for a job change then advanced excel skills make you stand apart from other candidates.
Alvaro Chagas da Luz Neto
Advanced Microsoft Excel
eduCBA Advanced Microsoft Excel Course
Advanced Excel 2016