Let’s see the syntax:
1. Internet Explorer
- First you have to open Internet Explorer.
- Then click on Tools Menu which is presented at upper right corner of our browser window.
- Now we have to select Internet Options from the selection list.
- From this internet option we have to click on Security tab.
- Through this we are going to press Custom Level button.
2. Google Chrome
Steps for browser for the Google Chrome are as follows.
- First you have to open Google Chrome.
- Now into the next step we have choose Customize and control from the Google Chrome which is available in upper right corner of the user browser window.
- Now we have to select Settings from the available drop down menu list.
- Among all the options from the list we are able to see one more option which is already presented over there is Show Advanced Settings option.
- Over there we will find option in Privacy section, Content settings so click this button.
- Once you are done with all the changes now its last step to save the changes by clicking Done button.
3. Mozilla Firefox
- Firstly we are going to open Firebox browser.
- Now From the address bar we are going to identify about:config and next to it going to click Enter.
- Next to this we are going to click on I accept the risk button which is placed at the center of the user screen.
Now we will see same process for Safari Browser with detailed process as follows.
- Into the initial step we are going to open Safari browser.
- Now we are going to select menu through icon which is available at upper right hand corner on the browser.
- There will be one selection list available so from that we are going to choose Preferences option.
- Into this step we are clicking on security tab to reach Web Content part.
- Firstly open Opera browser.
- Press Customize and Control opera option which is available at the upper left corner of this browser window.
- Into the next step we are selecting option Settings from selection list.
- There is one option in settings menu called as Websites, click over it.
Given below are the examples:
Step 1: Open Internet Explorer browser and click on Settings icon which is located at upper right corner. It will open list of options from which we are going select Internet options as follows:
Step 2: Now there will be window having different tab through which we are selecting Security tab.
Step 1: Firstly open Mozilla Firebox browsers and type about:config into the address bar.
Step 2: Next to it we have click button accept the Risk and Continue for further process, so into the next window we have to click on show all option to see next option list.