Learn from Home Offer
Learn from Home Offer
Machine Learning Training in Mumbai (17 Courses, 27+ Projects)
17 Online Courses
27 Hands-on Projects
Verifiable Certificate of Completion
Machine Learning - Statistics Essentials
Machine Learning with Tensorflow
Hands-on Deep Learning Training
Machine Learning with R
Machine Learning with SciKit-Learn in Python
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this Machine Learning Training in Mumbai?
Mobile App Access
About Machine Learning Training in Mumbai
|Course||No. of Hours|
|Machine Learning - Statistics Essentials||8h 01m|
|Machine Learning with Tensorflow||13h 18m|
|Hands-on Deep Learning Training||11h 34m|
|Machine Learning with R||20h 21m|
|Machine Learning with SciKit-Learn in Python||8h 46m|
|Project on ML - Shipping and Time Estimation||2h 01m|
|Project on ML - Supply Chain Demand Trends Analysis||1h 11m|
|Project on ML - Predicting Prices using Regression||2h 21m|
|Project on ML - Fraud Detection in Credit Payments||1h 6m|
|Project on ML - Banking and Credit Frauds||46m|
|Project on ML - Churn Prediction Model using R Studio||1h 25m|
|Project on ML - Random Forest Algorithm||1h 31m|
|Projects on ML - Predictive Modeling with Python||9h 53m|
|Octave Machine Learning Training - Beginners to Beyond||3h 43m|
|Octave Machine Learning Training - Intermediate to Advanced||2h 47m|
|Artificial Intelligence with Python||6h 36m|
|Machine Learning using Python||3h 32m|
|Project on AWS - Machine Learning||2h 35m|
|Deep Learning Tutorials||2h 3m|
|Data Science with R||5h 8m|
|Natural Language Processing (NLP) Tutorials||1h 55m|
|Bayesian Machine Learning: A/B Testing||58m|
|Face Detection in Python||18m|
|BIP - Business Intelligence Publisher using Siebel||2h 22m|
|BI - Business Intelligence||14h 51m|
|Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Training Course||12h 27m|
|Project on Python - Sentiment Analysis||1h 08m|
|Projects and Case Studies on Machine Learning||4h 12m|
|Machine Learning with Python Project - Predict Diabetes on Diagnostic Measures||1h 07m|
|Project - Exploratory Data Analysis EDA using ggplot2, R and Linear Regression||2h 08m|
|Project on R - HR Attrition and Analytics||2h 52m|
|Project - Logistic Regression using SAS Stat||4h 33m|
|Project - Linear Regression in Python||2h 15m|
|Project on Python Data Science - Predicting the Survival of Passenger in Titanic||2h 11m|
|Project on R - Card Purchase Prediction||2h 31m|
|Project on Machine Learning - Develop Movie Recommendation Engine with Python||53m|
|Employee Attrition Prediction using Random Forest Technique and R||2h 2m|
|Project on Term Deposit Prediction using Logistic Regression CART Algorithm||1h 43m|
|Project - Credit Default using Logistic Regression||3h 9m|
|Project - House Price Prediction using Linear Regression||2h 8m|
|Poisson Regression Project using SAS Stat||2h 26m|
|Machine Learning Project using Caret in R||1h 6m|
|Forecasting the Sales using Time Series Analysis in Python||2h 29m|
|Machine Learning Project - K-Means Clustering using R||44m|
|Course Name||Machine Learning Training in Mumbai|
|Deal||You get access to all videos for the lifetime|
|Hours||159+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Machine learning using Python, Deep Learning, Data Science with R, Face Detection in Python, Bayesian Machine Learning, Business Intelligence, Artificial Intelligence, Projects on Machine learning.|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone serious about learning Machine Learning and wants to make a career in this Field|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge of data and analytics|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 17 courses, 27 Projects|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each17 course, 27 Projects with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Machine Learning Training in Mumbai Curriculum
Machine Learning is one of the technological trends that every organization desires. Various learning platforms help us to gain complete knowledge in Machine Learning and can help you become a machine learning professional. The course helps gain in-depth knowledge of various algorithms that can be performed using various tools like R or Python. The beginning phase of the course is designed to give you the difference between Business Intelligence and Machine Learning, basic concepts related to machine learning, and Artificial Intelligence. In addition to that, you will also learn to program with R and Python using different algorithms used in machine learning. It also helps us to learn basic and advanced statistical concepts like Hypothesis testing and types of machine learning techniques. There are projects and assignments related to every topic that is taught.
In addition to that, the course also offers to learn various blooming technologies like Natural Language Processing and Deep Learning which helps us to deal with business problems. Eventually, you will learn about Face Detection Techniques using Python, Business Intelligence Publisher, and Tensor Flow. The main objective of the course is to prepare you to deal with various real-life production problems by working with many projects related to machine learning and providing relevant insights or information to the clients.
Machine Learning Training – Certificate of Completion
What is Machine Learning?
Machine Learning is training the machines to analyze the data using the algorithms and predicting the outcome. There are various components of machine learning:
- Supervised Learning: This technique involves target and independent variables. It identifies the patterns from the training data and applies it in the testing data set. Examples: Regression, Classification
- Unsupervised Learning: This technique doesn’t involve the target variable while analyzing the data. The primary objective of this algorithm is to find out the hidden structures in the data and provide the result. Example: Clustering
Industry Growth TrendThe machine learning market is expected to grow from USD 1.03 Billion in 2016 to USD 8.81 Billion by 2022, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 44.1% during the forecast period.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
Which skills will you learn in this Course?
Machine Learning Training in Mumbai consists of all the tools and components that are required to be a successful Machine Learning professional in the future. The initial part of the course deals with various concepts related to machine learning and Artificial Intelligence. You will also learn to code in two different languages used to execute machine learning algorithms i.e. R and Python. In addition to the above two, you will also learn about Natural Language Processing and Deep Learning Tools. At the end of this course, you will be assigned different projects related to different modules which will help you to understand the business objective and deriving the solutions from it.
- There are no such required prerequisites for the professionals to learn machine learning. However, familiarity with the concepts can help one to grasp the concepts easily.
- Basics of Statistics and Probability: Statistics is the first step to understand machine learning concepts. Statistics is mainly divided into Descriptive and Inferential Statistics. Descriptive Statistics is summarizing the insights from huge data sets through visualizations and Inferential Statistics is drawing the conclusions from the smaller groups and applying the drawn conclusions to the larger group.
- Programming Skills: Programming allows us to implement our thinking effectively. So, knowing the basics and syntax of the programming languages required in Machine Learning (R or Python) is an important prerequisite.
- SQL skills: Many organizations need machine learning professionals to know SQL. So, having basic knowledge in SQL will boost up your learning.
- Business and Domain Knowledge: There are numerous data sets associated with different businesses or industries. So familiarity with various domains can be helpful.
- Machine Learning Training in Mumbai is mainly designed for professionals, learners, or students who are interested in understanding the working of machine learning techniques and the influence of it in all corporate boardrooms and the individuals who want to take up a career in Machine Learning. It is also best suited for the beginners as it is designed simply. Experienced professionals, Architects, Statisticians, Business Analyst, Data Analyst and those who are willing to make a transition to be Machine Learning Experts can take up this course.
Machine Learning Training in Mumbai – FAQ’s
What are the job prospects in Machine Learning Course?
Career prospects in machine learning are immense and widespread. Every sector deals with the data so getting the relevant information from the raw data and predicting the outcome will help the organizations to reach its goal. Every job portal has over 100000 open positions for machine learning professionals worldwide. There are many career options related to machine learning are NLP Scientist, Data Scientist, Machine Learning Engineer, etc.
What is the average package of Machine Learning Professionals?
The average package of an entry-level varies from 5-7 lakhs while an experienced professional can earn from 9-13 lakhs.
What is the main difference between Machine Learning and Data Science?
These two terms are often confused by everyone, however both deal with specific algorithms. Data science identifies different patterns to predict the outcome by applying algorithms to the dataset while machine learning is training the machines to perform in a certain way by feeding the required algorithms.
Why should you take up the Machine Learning training in Mumbai?
Mumbai has many operational and development centers of many organizations. It has a lot of IT infrastructure and startups which are hiring machine learning professionals. Though it is not expected to be the IT hub of India it has many house offices of various corporate units. Navi Mumbai, which is emerging to be an office hub in the future will have many companies including startups and top organizations which are planning to hire more professionals.
What is the Machine Learning market trend in Mumbai?
Machine learning trend is increasing exponentially with proper learning platforms and institutes that offer machine learning training and course to the business professionals or students. Some of the top companies in Mumbai that hire machine learning professionals are Jio, Jellyfish, HotStar, Fractal Analytics, Capgemini, Morgan Staley, Aditya Birla, etc. After completing Machine Learning Training in Mumbai, you will be able to handle the activities and works related to machine learning in the production environment using respective algorithms and provide the solutions to the client.
- Machine Learning Training in Mumbai comprises of all the modules that are required to be a successful Machine Learning expert. Along with the learning benefits of the course, you will also deal with projects and data sets for various modules like artificial intelligence or natural language processing in which you can apply your knowledge to apply the required algorithms to come up with the solutions with better accuracy.
Machine Learning – Statistics Essentials
Machine Learning with R
Tsui Man Kit