Learn from Home Offer
DATA SCIENTIST Course Bundle - 150 Courses in 1
608+ Hours of HD Videos
Verifiable Certificate of Completion
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this DATA SCIENTIST Course Bundle - 150 Courses in 1?
Course Completion Certificates
Mobile App Access
About Data Scientist Course South Africa
|Online Data Scientist Course South Africa
|You get access to all videos for the lifetime
|608+ Video Hours
|You get to learn data science using R, Python, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Big data & Hadoop, Predictive Modeling, Business Analytics, Data Visualization, and other areas under Data Science.
|Anyone serious about learning data science and wants to make a career in analytics
|Basic knowledge of data and analytics
|What do you get?
|Certificate of Completion for the course
|Course Completion Certificates
|Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each150 course, Projects with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills
|Type of Training
|Video Course – Self Paced Learning
|1 GB RAM or higher
|Speaker / Headphone
Data Scientist Course in South Africa Curriculum
By completing this data scientist course one will be able to:
- Recognize and analyze business-related problems like security, privacy, and integrity data sets from threats.
- One can be able to apply this learning for quantitative modeling and data analysis methods to resolve real-world problems.
- One can be able to communicate and find the outputs for predictive data using data visualization techniques.
- To be able to manage data using some data mining software.
- To apply suitable algorithms to analyze big data and build models.
Overall one is provided with hands-on projects in these course objectives related to understanding concepts practically.
The data scientist course is for the one who is willing to be one of the successful data scientists who look and manages huge data efficiently by using many algorithms and techniques. Such methods and algorithms are included in this Data Scientist Course in South Africa to have deep knowledge of how to tackle data to resolve problems faced by the analysts.
In this training you will have:
- 76 online courses.
- 52 Hands-on projects.
- 620+ hours of training.
- Verifiable certification of completion of this course.
- Lifetime access.
MODULE 1: Data Science with Python Essentials Training
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Machine Learning with Python 2023 5h 17m ✔ Machine Learning with Python Case Study - Covid19 Mask Detector 2h 05m ✔ Deep Learning: Automatic Image Captioning for Social Media with Tensorflow 2h 23m ✔ Supervised Machine Learning in Python 8h 37m ✔ Predictive Analytics and Modeling with Python 8h 27m ✔ Matplotlib for Python Data Visualization - Beginners 4h 12m ✔ Matplotlib for Python Data Visualization - Intermediate 2h 53m ✔ Matplotlib for Python Data Visualization - Advanced 6h 37m ✔ Pandas with Python Tutorial 5h 47m ✔ NumPy and Pandas Python 5h 01m ✔ Pandas Python Case Study - Data Management for Retail Dataset 3h 25m ✔ Python Case Study - Sentiment Analysis 57m ✔ Data Science with Python 4h 14m ✔ Artificial Intelligence with Python - Beginner Level 2h 51m ✔ Artificial Intelligence with Python - Intermediate Level 4h 34m ✔ AI Artificial Intelligence & Predictive Analysis with Python 6h 15m ✔ Video Analytics using OpenCV and Python Shells 2h 13m ✔ Machine Learning using Python 3h 26m ✔ Statistics Essentials with Python 3h 23m ✔ Project on Tensorflow - Implementing Linear Model with Python 1h 46m ✔ Project - Data Analytics with Data Exploration Case Study 5h 7m ✔ Random Forest Algorithm using Python 1h 27m ✔
MODULE 2: Data Science with R & Python Essentials Training
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Seaborn Python - Beginners 2h 28m ✔ Seaborn Python - Intermediate 1h 18m ✔ Seaborn Python - Advanced 1h 56m ✔ PySpark Python - Beginners 2h 3m ✔ PySpark Python - Intermediate 2h 05m ✔ PySpark Python - Advanced 1h 14m ✔ Machine Learning Python Case Study - Diabetes Prediction 1h 02m ✔ R Studio UI and R Script Basics 4h 13m ✔ R Programming for Data Science | A Complete Courses to Learn 5h 7m ✔ Logistic Regression & Supervised Machine Learning with R 4h 14m ✔ Decision Trees Modeling using R 1h 4m ✔ Project on ML - Churn Prediction Model using R Studio 1h 22m ✔ Financial Analytics in R - Beginners 3h 53m ✔ Financial Analytics in R - Intermediate 1h 28m ✔ Financial Analytics in R - Advanced 1h 35m ✔ R for Finance - Beginners to Beyond 2h 17m ✔ Comprehensive Course on R 3h 54m ✔ Time Series Analysis and Forecasting using R 4h 23m ✔ Project - Fraud Analytics using R 2h 34m ✔ Project - Marketing Analytics using R and Microsoft Excel 2h 9m ✔ Machine Learning with R 20h 25m ✔ Case Study - Customer Analytics using Tableau and R 2h 7m ✔ Case Study - Pricing Analytics using Tableau and R 2h 39m ✔ Business Analytics using R - Hands-on! 16h 21m ✔ Project - Market Basket Analysis in R 37m ✔ Project - Hypothesis Testing using R 3h 6m ✔ Data Visualization with R Shiny - The Fundamentals 39m ✔ Data Science with R 6h 2m ✔ R Studio Anova Techniques Course 2h 18m ✔
MODULE 3: Data Science with SAS Essentials Training
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details SAS Business Analytics for Beginners 10h 45m ✔ Predictive Analytics & Modeling with SAS 9h 19m ✔ Quantitative Finance with SAS 3h 29m ✔ SAS Statistics 8h 18m ✔ SAS ODS (Output Delivery System) 9h 36m ✔ SAS PROC SQL 13h 49m ✔ SAS Macros 7h 25m ✔ SAS Advanced Analytics 12h 22m ✔ SAS Graph 2h 1m ✔ SAS DS2 4h 59m ✔ SAS SQL 3h 01m ✔ SAS Practical - Macros 5h 5m ✔ SAS Advanced Programming 10h 7m ✔ SAS Categorical Data Analysis 7h 16m ✔ Certified SAS Base Programmer 12h 2m ✔ SAS Features for Starters 1h 5m ✔ SAS PROC SQL Features 1h 49m ✔
MODULE 4: Big Data & Hadoop
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Big Data and Hadoop Training | Online Hadoop Course 2h 9m ✔ Hadoop Architecture and HDFS 6h 13m ✔ MapReduce - Beginners 3h 01m ✔ MapReduce - Advanced 5h 35m ✔ Hive - Beginners 2h 47m ✔ Hive - Advanced 5h 11m ✔ PIG - Beginners 2h 1m ✔ PIG - Advanced 2h 13m ✔ NoSQL Fundamentals 2h 01m ✔ Mahout 3h 51m ✔ Apache Oozie 2h 13m ✔ Apache Storm 2h 4m ✔ Apache Spark - Beginners 1h 5m ✔ Apache Spark - Advanced 6h 14m ✔ Splunk Fundamentals 8h 33m ✔ Splunk Advanced 01 - Knowledge Objects 9h 29m ✔ Splunk Advanced 02 - Administration 39h ✔
MODULE 5: Learning from Projects & Practicals
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Project on Hadoop - Sales Data Analysis 47m ✔ Project on Hadoop - Tourism Survey Analysis 53m ✔ Project on Hadoop - Faculty Data Management 35m ✔ Project on Hadoop - E-Commerce Sales Analysis 35m ✔ Project on Hadoop - Salary Analysis 49m ✔ Project on Hadoop - Health Survey Analysis using HDFS 56m ✔ Project on Hadoop - Traffic Violation Analysis 1h 25m ✔ Project on Hadoop - Analyze Loan Dataset using PIG/MapReduce 2h 33m ✔ Project on Hadoop - Case Study on Telecom Industry using HIVE 2h 2m ✔ Project on Hadoop - Customers Complaints Analysis using HIVE/MapReduce 53m ✔ Project on Hadoop - Social Media Analysis using HIVE/PIG/MapReduce/Sqoop 3h 34m ✔ Project on Hadoop - Sensor Data Analysis using HIVE/PIG 5h 26m ✔ Project on Hadoop - Youtube Data Analysis using PIG/MapReduce 3h 02m ✔ Hadoop and HDFS Fundamentals on Cloudera 1h 22m ✔ Project on Hadoop - Log Data Analysis 1h 32m ✔ SPSS 2023 - Beginners 1h 07m ✔ SPSS 2023 - Advanced 5h 22m ✔ Advanced SPSS Project: Impact of EMI on Home Loan 43m ✔ Advanced SPSS Project: Impact of Total Turnover in Equity Market 58m ✔ Advanced SPSS Project: Impact of Trade Data in Equity Market 46m ✔ SPSS GUI and Applications 1h 13m ✔ SPSS - Correlation Techniques 1h 8m ✔ Linear Regression & Supervised Learning with SPSS 3h 07m ✔ SPSS - Multiple Regression Modeling 2h 34m ✔ Logistic Regression & Supervised Learning using SPSS 2h 37m ✔ SPSS - Multinomial Regression 2h 2m ✔ SPSS GUI for Statistical Analysis 2h ✔ Tableau Desktop Training 2023 4h 21m ✔ Tableau Project-Creating Dashboard and Stories For Financial Markets 2h 08m ✔ Tableau Project - Russo-Ukraine War A Data Analytical Review 1h 02m ✔ Tableau 4h 7m ✔ BI Tools and Tableau Analytics 5h 38m ✔ Business Intelligence with Tableau 5h 43m ✔ Tableau Features Hands-on! 5h 32m ✔ Tableau Practical - Super Store Business Requirements 45m ✔ Analytics using Tableau 9h 34m ✔
MODULE 6: Minitab and MATLAB
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Minitab for Beginners - 2023 1h 15m ✔ Advanced Minitab Training - 2023 4h 39m ✔ Minitab Practical - Impact of Predictors on Response 1h 36m ✔ Statistical Analysis using Minitab - Beginners to Beyond 4h 21m ✔ Minitab GUI and Descriptive Statistics 2h 43m ✔ ANOVA in Minitab 52m ✔ Correlation Techniques in Minitab 2h 18m ✔ Project on Minitab - Regression Modeling 9h 36m ✔ Minitab Predictive Modeling using Excel 55m ✔ MATLAB - Beginners 3h 9m ✔ MATLAB - Intermediate 47m ✔ MATLAB - Advanced 4h 1m ✔
MODULE 7: Database & SQL
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Oracle SQL 17h 32m ✔ Oracle PLSQL 13h 2m ✔ Oracle DBA 1 9h 27m ✔ Machine Learning ZERO to HERO - Hands-on with Tensorflow 13h 03m ✔ Deep Learning ZERO to HERO - Hands-on with Python 11h 17m ✔ Project - Exploratory Data Analysis EDA using ggplot2, R and Linear Regression 2h 07m ✔ Project on R - HR Attrition and Analytics 2h 4m ✔ Logistic Regression using SAS Stat 4h 26m ✔ Linear Regression & Supervised Learning in Python 2h 28m ✔ Logistic Regression & Supervised Machine Learning in Python 2h 6m ✔ Project on R - Card Purchase Prediction 2h 28m ✔ Develop a Movie Recommendation Engine 51m ✔ Random Forest Techniques and R - Employee Attrition Prediction 1h 6m ✔ Predictive Analytics Model for Term Deposit Investment using CART Algorithm 1h 38m ✔ Poisson Regression with SAS Stat 2h 21m ✔ Machine Learning Project using Caret in R 1h 58m ✔ Sales Forecasting using Time Series Analysis in Python 2h 13m ✔
Data Scientist Course – Certificate of Completion
What is Data Science?
Data science is one of the branches of computer science that involves the analysis and processing of huge amounts of data using statistics, modeling, and mathematics to extract valuable data for business and organization. Data science is one of the emerging technologies in the world.
Industry Growth TrendThe overall data science platform market is expected to grow from USD 19.58 billion in 2016 to USD 101.37 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 38.9% from 2016 to 2021.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
Which Skills will you learn in this Course?
There are many different skills you will throughout this Data Scientist Course in South Africa. Few of them are mentioned below:
- In this course, you will master data science concepts and algorithms which in turn leads to learning skills like data analysis, predictive analytical modeling, and data visualization. These data scientist skills are highly required to understand various data science techniques.
- In this course, you will learn python in data science, python is one subject which can be linked with data science using some python libraries like Opencv, Numpy, Scipy, etc. This also provides you with python shells and pandas coding which is important for extracting useful data.
- You will be dealing with some important algorithms for machine learning. This is another sub-topic in data science which used for analyzing the data and efficiently classifies the data using these algorithms. Some important algorithms used are KNN, K means, regression algorithms, etc.
- Some other skills included in this Data Scientist Course in South Africa are some programming skills for R programming, statistics, algebra, Oracle, SQL, and some other topics in brief like plotting graphs and building models using these analytical methods.
- Data science is one of the vast sectors and is not just one topic, it is a combination of many sub-topics. In this Data Scientist Course in South Africa, there are mainly fundamental and programming prerequisites.
- When it is fundamental prerequisites it is related to statistics and mathematics. In statistics, there are different concepts like inferential statistics which means deriving or concluding about the given data sets. Descriptive statistics is nothing about but just to describe the given data sets. In mathematics, we need to know about the basics of linear algebra and calculus, etc. These fundamental prerequisites are needed for each one to know and understand at least the basic concepts.
- The other main prerequisite can be programming skills. In this, it is required for each one to know the basic concepts of some object-oriented programming skills like C, C++, and java. The main topics to be known are R programming, SQL, PLSQL, Excel, Python, machine learning, big data, Hadoop, etc.
- And to do all these you need to have a computer or laptop with preferable software which will be given during the course.
- Scholars or graduates or undergraduates: Pupil who is pursuing or completed with their bachelor’s or master’s degree can opt for this type of course to build their career as data scientists. This Data Scientist Course in South Africa is very important to those students who are interested to be one of the successful data scientists
- The job holders or professionals: This type of pupil can also take up this course who are will to migrate from the current post to another post. Professionals like data analysts can also go for this course to upgrade their skills and can be furthermore eligible for a higher position than the current. Even the present data scientists can also do this Data Scientist Course in South Africa to learn more ideas and new technologies.
- Pupils or beginners of any branch of engineering or from any different field can also take up this course who wants to be future data scientists. It is enough to have little knowledge of data science.
Data Scientist Course South Africa – FAQ’s
Why select data science?
In data science, you can study processing data and managing databases, conducting statistical and predictive modeling, and developing effective critical analysis, communication, and reflective skills.
Why should you be a data scientist?
In today’s market data science course is very important for those who want to be a successful data scientist. The data scientist is one of the top-ranking professionals in the world for any analytics organization. Therefore data science course is very scarce and in demand.
Will any preparation material be given?
Yes, registered users can get study materials as soon as the online courses are started. You can access it through your credentials. There are 76 hours of online courses given in this training.
Are there any projects given during this Data Scientist Course in South Africa?
Yes, there are 56 hands-on projects during this entire course. Projects are given for the topics to make you understand well along with practical knowledge. These hands-on projects will later help you out during job-specific projects.
Who can take up this data science course?
There are no specific roles. Anyone can take up this Data Scientist Course in South Africa with basic ideas of statistics, mathematics, and data analytics. In this course, we will start from very basics so anyone willing to be data scientists can go for it.
What is the data science trend in South Africa?
As we know data science is the most trending and emerging technology in the world, as well as in South Africa too. South Africa conducts events every year which is one of the most important events known as “DataCon Africa” which helps in building data analytics. There are many top data analytics companies in South Africa like YellowFin, Wixel, Quantium, etc.
- A career as a data scientist is highly prestigious and versatile:
As we know data science is a combination of various fields, hence data science is widely used in many different applications which are a real benefit for the data scientists. They have their applications in banking, e-commerce, and medical fields for tracking the data of patients. Therefore in many organizations, data scientists are having very prestigious roles in companies as they can smartly handle the business with proper predictions.
- Can have many different roles:
By doing this one course on data science you will be eligible not only for data scientist role but roles like data analysts, software test engineers, quality analysts, business analysts, statisticians, etc.
- Data scientists are high in demand and are highly paid:
As it is one of the fastest emerging jobs the employment sector needs more data scientists. By research, it is predicted that there are many millions of jobs to open. As there is a higher requirement of data scientists, these are highly paid job roles in the present IT sector.
So there are many opportunities open for future data scientist roles. If you take this Data Scientist Course in South Africa you will be even exposed to many job roles very quickly along with your pieces of training. Corporate South Africa’s interest in data scientists is growing, where Johannesburg corporate is scrambling to capture aspiring data science students in research and consulting. There is a demand for data analytics and scientists in the digital economy that far exceeds the current supply in South Africa.
Data science with python
Business Analytics using R
Amazing First Sashay with Customer Analytics
Good Introduction to Marketing Analytics