Cyber Monday Offer
Cyber Monday Offer
Data Scientist Course in South Africa (76 Courses, 60+ Projects)
76 Online Courses
60 Hands-on Projects
Verifiable Certificate of Completion
Python Data Scientist Courses (18 Courses)
Python Data Scientist Projects (6 Projects)
R Programming Data Scientist Courses (12 Courses)
R Programming Data Scientist Projects (11 Projects)
SAS Data Scientist Courses (9 Courses)
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this Data Scientist Course in South Africa?
Mobile App Access
About Data Scientist Course South Africa
|Course||No. of Hours|
|Machine Learning with SciKit-Learn in Python||8h 46m|
|Projects on ML - Predictive Modeling with Python||9h 44m|
|Matplotlib for Python Developers - Beginners||4h 24m|
|Matplotlib for Python Developers - Intermediate||2h 6m|
|Matplotlib for Python Developers - Advanced||6h 5m|
|Pandas with Python Tutorial||6h 05m|
|NumPy and Pandas||5h 07m|
|Project on Pandas - Data Management for Retail Dataset||4h 18m|
|Project on Python - Sentiment Analysis||1h 08m|
|Data Science with Python||4h 22m|
|Artificial Intelligence with Python||6h 36m|
|Video Analytics Using Opencv and Python Shells||2h 21m|
|Machine Learning using Python||3h 35m|
|Statistics for Data Science using Python||3h 56m|
|Project on Tensorflow - Implementing Linear Model with Python||1h 49m|
|Project - Data Analytics with Data Exploration Case Study||5h 15m|
|Project on ML - Random Forest Algorithm||1h 31m|
|Seaborn - Beginners||2h 34m|
|Seaborn - Intermediate||1h 22m|
|Seaborn - Advanced||1h 6m|
|PySpark - Beginners||2h 33m|
|PySpark - Intermediate||2h 16m|
|PySpark - Advanced||1h 21m|
|Machine Learning with Python Project - Predict Diabetes on Diagnostic Measures||1h 07m|
|R Studio UI and R Script Basics||4h 9m|
|R Programming for Data Science | A Complete Courses to Learn||6h 22m|
|Project - Logistic Regression with R||4h 25m|
|Project - Decision Tree Modeling using R||1h 45m|
|Project on ML - Churn Prediction Model using R Studio||1h 25m|
|Financial Analytics in R - Beginners||3h 53m|
|Financial Analytics in R - Intermediate||1h 32m|
|Financial Analytics in R - Advanced||1h 4m|
|R for Finance - Beginners to Beyond||2h 18m|
|Comprehensive Course on R||4h 1m|
|Project on R - Forecasting using R||4h 28m|
|Project - Fraud Analytics using R & Microsoft Excel||2h 37m|
|Project - Marketing Analytics using R and Microsoft Excel||3h 32m|
|Machine Learning with R||20h 21m|
|Projects on R and Tableau - Customer Analytics||2h 11m|
|Projects on R and Tableau - Pricing Analytics||2h 06m|
|Business Analytics using R - Hands-on!||16h 11m|
|Project - Market Basket Analysis in R||39m|
|Project - Hypothesis Testing using R||3h 13m|
|Data Visualization with R Shiny - The Fundamentals||44m|
|Data Science with R||5h 8m|
|R Studio Anova Techniques Course||2h 18m|
|SAS Business Analytics for Beginners||10h 59m|
|Project on SAS - Predictive Modeling with SAS Enterprise Miner||9h 47m|
|Project on SAS - Quantitative Finance||3h 32m|
|SAS Statistics||8h 33m|
|SAS Output Delivery System(ODS)||9h 09m|
|SAS PROC SQL||14h 14m|
|SAS Macros Tutorials||7h 38m|
|Project on SAS - Advanced Analytics||12h 34m|
|Project on SAS - SAS Graph||2h 12m|
|Project on SAS - Programming using SAS DS2||5h 2m|
|SAS Advanced Project - SAS SQL||3h 03m|
|SAS Advanced Project - Macros||5h 12m|
|SAS Advanced Programming||11h 28m|
|Project on SAS - Categorical Data Analysis||7h 26m|
|Certified SAS Base Programmer||12h 48m|
|SAS Features for Starters||1h 54m|
|SAS PROC SQL Features||1h 53m|
|Big Data and Hadoop Training | Online Hadoop Course||2h 5m|
|Hadoop Architecture and HDFS||6h 24m|
|MapReduce - Beginners||3h 39m|
|MapReduce - Advanced||5h 01m|
|Hive - Beginners||2h 55m|
|Hive - Advanced||5h 2m|
|PIG - Beginners||2h 15m|
|PIG - Advanced||2h 14m|
|NoSQL Fundamentals||2h 04m|
|Apache Oozie||2h 18m|
|Apache Storm||2h 7m|
|Apache Spark - Beginners||1h 52m|
|Apache Spark - Advanced||5h 27m|
|Splunk Fundamentals||8h 44m|
|Splunk Advanced 01 - Knowledge Objects||9h 46m|
|Splunk Advanced 02 - Administration||37h 54m|
|Project on Hadoop - Sales Data Analysis||47m|
|Project on Hadoop - Tourism Survey Analysis||55m|
|Project on Hadoop - Faculty Data Management||35m|
|Project on Hadoop - E-Commerce Sales Analysis||36m|
|Project on Hadoop - Salary Analysis||49m|
|Project on Hadoop - Health Survey Analysis using HDFS||57m|
|Project on Hadoop - Traffic Violation Analysis||1h 28m|
|Project on Hadoop - Analyze Loan Dataset using PIG/MapReduce||2h 38m|
|Project on Hadoop - Case Study on Telecom Industry using HIVE||2h 4m|
|Project on Hadoop - Customers Complaints Analysis using HIVE/MapReduce||53m|
|Project on Hadoop - Social Media Analysis using HIVE/PIG/MapReduce/Sqoop||3h 37m|
|Project on Hadoop - Sensor Data Analysis using HIVE/PIG||4h 31m|
|Project on Hadoop - Youtube Data Analysis using PIG/MapReduce||3h 07m|
|Hadoop and HDFS Fundamentals on Cloudera||1h 26m|
|Project on Hadoop - Log Data Analysis||1h 33m|
|SPSS GUI and Applications||1h 16m|
|Project on SPSS - Correlation Techniques||2h 25m|
|Project on SPSS - Linear Regression Modeling||3h 16m|
|Project on SPSS - Multiple Regression Modeling||2h 35m|
|Project on SPSS - Logistic Regression||2h 04m|
|Project on SPSS - Multinomial Regression||2h 2m|
|SPSS GUI for Statistical Analysis||2h 08m|
|Projects on BI Tools and Tableau Analytics||5h 48m|
|Business Intelligence with Tableau||5h 47m|
|Tableau Features Hands-on!||5h 47m|
|Project on Tableau - Super Store Business Requirements||46m|
|Analytics using Tableau||9h 03m|
|Statistical Analysis using Minitab - Beginners to Beyond||4h 29m|
|Minitab GUI and Descriptive Statistics||2h 48m|
|ANOVA in Minitab||53m|
|Correlation Techniques in Minitab||2h 21m|
|Project on Minitab - Regression Modeling||9h 54m|
|Minitab Predictive Modeling using Excel||56m|
|MATLAB - Beginners||2h 7m|
|MATLAB - Intermediate||47m|
|MATLAB - Advanced||4h 9m|
|Oracle SQL||18h 6m|
|Oracle PLSQL||13h 21m|
|Oracle DATABASE Admin DBA 1 Course||9h 45m|
|Machine Learning with Tensorflow||13h 18m|
|Hands-on Deep Learning Training||11h 34m|
|Project - Exploratory Data Analysis EDA using ggplot2, R and Linear Regression||2h 08m|
|Project on R - HR Attrition and Analytics||2h 52m|
|Project - Logistic Regression using SAS Stat||4h 33m|
|Project - Linear Regression in Python||2h 15m|
|Project on Python Data Science - Predicting the Survival of Passenger in Titanic||2h 11m|
|Project on R - Card Purchase Prediction||2h 31m|
|Project on Machine Learning - Develop Movie Recommendation Engine with Python||53m|
|Employee Attrition Prediction using Random Forest Technique and R||2h 2m|
|Project on Term Deposit Prediction using Logistic Regression CART Algorithm||1h 43m|
|Poisson Regression Project using SAS Stat||2h 26m|
|Machine Learning Project using Caret in R||1h 6m|
|Forecasting the Sales using Time Series Analysis in Python||2h 29m|
|Course Name||Online Data Scientist Course South Africa|
|Deal||You get access to all videos for the lifetime|
|Hours||632+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||You get to learn data science using R, Python, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Big data & Hadoop, Predictive Modeling, Business Analytics, Data Visualization, and other areas under Data Science.|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone serious about learning data science and wants to make a career in analytics|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge of data and analytics|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for the course|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each76 course, 60 Projects with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Data Scientist Course in South Africa Curriculum
By completing this data scientist course one will be able to:
- Recognize and analyze business-related problems like security, privacy, and integrity data sets from threats.
- One can be able to apply this learning for quantitative modeling and data analysis methods to resolve real-world problems.
- One can be able to communicate and find the outputs for predictive data using data visualization techniques.
- To be able to manage data using some data mining software.
- To apply suitable algorithms to analyze big data and build models.
Overall one is provided with hands-on projects in these course objectives related to understanding concepts practically.
The data scientist course is for the one who is willing to be one of the successful data scientists who look and manages huge data efficiently by using many algorithms and techniques. Such methods and algorithms are included in this Data Scientist Course in South Africa to have deep knowledge of how to tackle data to resolve problems faced by the analysts.
In this training you will have:
- 76 online courses.
- 52 Hands-on projects.
- 620+ hours of training.
- Verifiable certification of completion of this course.
- Lifetime access.
Data Scientist Course – Certificate of Completion
What is Data Science?
Data science is one of the branches of computer science that involves the analysis and processing of huge amounts of data using statistics, modeling, and mathematics to extract valuable data for business and organization. Data science is one of the emerging technologies in the world.
Industry Growth TrendThe overall data science platform market is expected to grow from USD 19.58 billion in 2016 to USD 101.37 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 38.9% from 2016 to 2021.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
Which Skills will you learn in this Course?
There are many different skills you will throughout this Data Scientist Course in South Africa. Few of them are mentioned below:
- In this course, you will master data science concepts and algorithms which in turn leads to learning skills like data analysis, predictive analytical modeling, and data visualization. These data scientist skills are highly required to understand various data science techniques.
- In this course, you will learn python in data science, python is one subject which can be linked with data science using some python libraries like Opencv, Numpy, Scipy, etc. This also provides you with python shells and pandas coding which is important for extracting useful data.
- You will be dealing with some important algorithms for machine learning. This is another sub-topic in data science which used for analyzing the data and efficiently classifies the data using these algorithms. Some important algorithms used are KNN, K means, regression algorithms, etc.
- Some other skills included in this Data Scientist Course in South Africa are some programming skills for R programming, statistics, algebra, Oracle, SQL, and some other topics in brief like plotting graphs and building models using these analytical methods.
- Data science is one of the vast sectors and is not just one topic, it is a combination of many sub-topics. In this Data Scientist Course in South Africa, there are mainly fundamental and programming prerequisites.
- When it is fundamental prerequisites it is related to statistics and mathematics. In statistics, there are different concepts like inferential statistics which means deriving or concluding about the given data sets. Descriptive statistics is nothing about but just to describe the given data sets. In mathematics, we need to know about the basics of linear algebra and calculus, etc. These fundamental prerequisites are needed for each one to know and understand at least the basic concepts.
- The other main prerequisite can be programming skills. In this, it is required for each one to know the basic concepts of some object-oriented programming skills like C, C++, and java. The main topics to be known are R programming, SQL, PLSQL, Excel, Python, machine learning, big data, Hadoop, etc.
- And to do all these you need to have a computer or laptop with preferable software which will be given during the course.
- Scholars or graduates or undergraduates: Pupil who is pursuing or completed with their bachelor’s or master’s degree can opt for this type of course to build their career as data scientists. This Data Scientist Course in South Africa is very important to those students who are interested to be one of the successful data scientists
- The job holders or professionals: This type of pupil can also take up this course who are will to migrate from the current post to another post. Professionals like data analysts can also go for this course to upgrade their skills and can be furthermore eligible for a higher position than the current. Even the present data scientists can also do this Data Scientist Course in South Africa to learn more ideas and new technologies.
- Pupils or beginners of any branch of engineering or from any different field can also take up this course who wants to be future data scientists. It is enough to have little knowledge of data science.
Data Scientist Course South Africa – FAQ’s
Why select data science?
In data science, you can study processing data and managing databases, conducting statistical and predictive modeling, and developing effective critical analysis, communication, and reflective skills.
Why should you be a data scientist?
In today’s market data science course is very important for those who want to be a successful data scientist. The data scientist is one of the top-ranking professionals in the world for any analytics organization. Therefore data science course is very scarce and in demand.
Will any preparation material be given?
Yes, registered users can get study materials as soon as the online courses are started. You can access it through your credentials. There are 76 hours of online courses given in this training.
Are there any projects given during this Data Scientist Course in South Africa?
Yes, there are 56 hands-on projects during this entire course. Projects are given for the topics to make you understand well along with practical knowledge. These hands-on projects will later help you out during job-specific projects.
Who can take up this data science course?
There are no specific roles. Anyone can take up this Data Scientist Course in South Africa with basic ideas of statistics, mathematics, and data analytics. In this course, we will start from very basics so anyone willing to be data scientists can go for it.
What is the data science trend in South Africa?
As we know data science is the most trending and emerging technology in the world, as well as in South Africa too. South Africa conducts events every year which is one of the most important events known as “DataCon Africa” which helps in building data analytics. There are many top data analytics companies in South Africa like YellowFin, Wixel, Quantium, etc.
Seaborn-Statistical Data Visualization06.51
Creating Pie Charts06.03
Decision Tree Classifier06.57
- A career as a data scientist is highly prestigious and versatile:
As we know data science is a combination of various fields, hence data science is widely used in many different applications which are a real benefit for the data scientists. They have their applications in banking, e-commerce, and medical fields for tracking the data of patients. Therefore in many organizations, data scientists are having very prestigious roles in companies as they can smartly handle the business with proper predictions.
- Can have many different roles:
By doing this one course on data science you will be eligible not only for data scientist role but roles like data analysts, software test engineers, quality analysts, business analysts, statisticians, etc.
- Data scientists are high in demand and are highly paid:
As it is one of the fastest emerging jobs the employment sector needs more data scientists. By research, it is predicted that there are many millions of jobs to open. As there is a higher requirement of data scientists, these are highly paid job roles in the present IT sector.
So there are many opportunities open for future data scientist roles. If you take this Data Scientist Course in South Africa you will be even exposed to many job roles very quickly along with your pieces of training. Corporate South Africa’s interest in data scientists is growing, where Johannesburg corporate is scrambling to capture aspiring data science students in research and consulting. There is a demand for data analytics and scientists in the digital economy that far exceeds the current supply in South Africa.
Data science with python
Business Analytics using R
Amazing First Sashay with Customer Analytics
Good Introduction to Marketing Analytics