Learn from Home Offer
Learn from Home Offer
CLOUD COMPUTING Course Bundle - 23 Courses in 1
97+ Hours of HD Videos
Verifiable Certificate of Completion
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this CLOUD COMPUTING Course Bundle - 23 Courses in 1?
Course Completion Certificates
Mobile App Access
About Cloud Computing Training in Chennai
|Course Name||Cloud Computing Training in Chennai|
|Deal||You get access to all videos for the lifetime|
|Hours||97+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Virtualization and Cloud Computing, AWS Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Amazon Cloud Computing, Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Factory, and such others to learn technical delivery of Cloud software development capabilities, including analytics and infrastructure concepts.|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone serious about learning data science and wants to make a career in analytics|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge of data and analytics|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for the course|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each23 course, Projects with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Cloud Computing Training in Chennai Curriculum
There are various training conducted across the globe to learn Cloud Computing. In this Cloud Computing Training in Chennai, you will learn about the basic understanding of the Cloud and its applications with different business scenarios and how the resources are shared in the respective environment. In addition to that, you will learn about its storage capability with different services like deploying, managing, and testing the applications in Cloud. Microsoft Azure which uses Cloud computing will also be taught in terms of its different services like PaaS (Platform as a Service) and IaaS(Infrastructure as a Service). You will also learn about Amazon Web Services, which focuses on methods used in Cloud Computing. CHEF, which is a growing automation platform, will also be taught during the training mainly focusing on installation, procedures, and different bootstrapping methods.
In addition to that, you will get an opportunity to learn about various blooming technologies like Amazon Cloud Computing, Microsoft Azure Data Factory, Data Lake, Azure application services, Cloud migration, and how cloud computing is helpful in business. After the completion of the course, you will be given a chance to showcase your understanding and hands-on experience in real-life business projects which will be assigned to you. These projects will help you understand the business objectives and work on the respective tools to analyze, process, and visualize the data.
MODULE 1: Cloud Computing Essentials Training
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Amazon Web Services (AWS) Certified 2023 8h 59m ✔ Solutions Architect Associate - AWS Certified 9h 4m ✔ AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Case Study - Hosting an ASP.NET Website on Amazon EC2 7h 24m ✔ AWS Certified Developer Associate 2023 7h 01m ✔ AWS Case Study - Simple Email Service AWS SES 2h 3m ✔ AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Professional 2023 4h 39m ✔ AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate 8h 8m ✔ Virtualization and Cloud Computing 58m ✔ Cloud Migration 3h 4m ✔ Cloud Computing for Business Users 1h 57m ✔ EXIN Cloud Computing Tutorials 2h 36m ✔ Cloud Computing 2h 46m ✔ Cloud Computing Fundamentals 2h 05m ✔ AWS Services Case Study - Build Server less Web Application 58m ✔
MODULE 2: Microsoft Azure Cloud Computing
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Microsoft Azure - Basics 10h 53m ✔ Microsoft Azure - Essentials 6h 39m ✔ Microsoft Azure - Data Lake 6h 13m ✔ Microsoft Azure - Data Factory 4h 6m ✔
MODULE 3: Learning from Practicals & Case Studies
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Microsoft Azure - PAAS Overview 1h 52m ✔ Azure Practical - Developing Your Applications 4h 19m ✔ Azure Practical - Migration of Websites and Databases to Azure 2h 37m ✔ Azure Practical - Migrating .NET-based web applications to Azure PAAS 1h 43m ✔ Chef Devops Essentials 2h 21m ✔
Cloud Computing Training – Certificate of Completion
What is Cloud Computing?
Cloud computing is the fast emerging technology used by various organizations to offer services to clients through the internet. Every organization cannot handle proper infrastructure services, cloud computing is the cheaper alternative for those organizations. There are various services that Cloud offers as mentioned below:
- Software as a Service (SaaS): Cloud offers this service as a means to deliver to software or applications as required by various business organizations. Here, instead of installing the software on the computer we can subscribe to it on a monthly or yearly basis.
- Platform as a Service (PaaS): Cloud offers this service to build software or applications in their hosted platform. Timely updates with various features like managing the applications, testing, deploying are included.
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS): This service offers organizations to access various hardware or IT infrastructures as required by the organizations.
There are various advantages of Cloud Computing which makes it an important part of the bigger organizations as well as low cost, low maintenance, data safety, and backup, timely updates, etc.
Industry Growth TrendThe global cloud computing market size is expected to grow from USD 272.0 billion in 2018 to USD 623.3 billion by 2023, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 18.0% during the forecast period.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
Which Skills will you learn in this Training?
This Cloud Computing Training in Chennai consists of all the cloud computing tools and components that are required to be a successful Cloud Professional in the future. The initial part of the course deals with its functionalities, business perspective in cloud computing, and its architecture. You will also learn about Amazon Web services, Microsoft Azure in beginner as well as the advanced level which uses cloud computing services. In addition to the above technologies, you will learn about other tools like CHEF, Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake, and the technical knowledge which involves analytics and various concepts related to the cloud. At the end of this course, you will be given various projects which will help you in framing the business objective and understand the wide applications in cloud computing.
- There are no such required prerequisites in learning Cloud Computing. However, familiarity with certain concepts will help you understand the course easily and quickly.
- Basic Skills of Networking: Networking deals with analyzing the process of communication with various computer networks in business. So, knowing the basics of networking, concepts of Servers will help you to understand the concepts of cloud computing quickly.
- Basic Concepts of Operating System: Understanding the use of different operating systems whether Windows or LINUX and understanding the environment and how they work is an important aspect of learning cloud computing.
- SQL Knowledge: This is an important prerequisite in learning Cloud Computing. You should be familiar with writing basic SQL queries for querying the data, especially in SQL joins. You can practice it from MYSQL workbench which will help you to learn the basic commands used for querying the data.
- This Cloud Computing Training in Chennai is mainly designed for business professionals, learners, students who are awed by the applications of cloud in organizations in various fields, and the individuals who want to take up a career in Cloud. It is also best suited for the beginners as it is designed simply. Experienced professionals, Cloud Professionals, and those who are willing to make a transition to be a top-notch Cloud Professionals, Cloud Engineers can take up this course.
Cloud Computing Training in Chennai- FAQ’s
What are the job prospects in learning Cloud Computing?
Career prospects in Cloud Computing are immense and widespread. Cloud Computing has changed the IT world on a whole new level. So, taking up this course now will be helpful for you to enter into the world of the cloud. This Cloud Computing Training in Chennai will boost your confidence to use the tools be it the basics or advanced techniques. There are various job roles for a Cloud Professional like Cloud Engineer, Cloud Architect, Cloud Analyst, Data Engineer, etc.
What is the average package of Cloud Professionals?
The average package of an entry-level varies from 7-8 lakhs while an experienced professional can earn from 10-13 lakhs.
Is it important to have Programming skills as an important prerequisite before learning Cloud Computing?
Programming skills depend on the service model that you will work on. Mainly, you have to work on programming if you deal with PaaS (Platform as a Service) model which offers to build the applications.
Why should you take up the Cloud Computing Training in Chennai?
Cloud computing trend in the market and IT world is blooming in all the corners of India especially in the southern part of India like Chennai. Chennai is one of the fast-emerging IT and BPO hubs for many organizations. It has become a hot spot for the top companies and many of the companies have already set up their centers. It is also a major hub for many startups across India which is likely to hire more professionals in major fields.
What is the Cloud Computing market trend in Chennai?
The cloud computing trend is increasing exponentially with various learning platforms and institutes that offer a Cloud computing course to the business professionals or students in Chennai. Some of the top companies in Chennai that hire cloud professionals are IBM, Deloitte, Capgemini, EXL Technologies, HCL, etc. After completing this Cloud Computing Training in Chennai, you will be able to handle the activities and works related to the cloud, understand the services offered and according to that you can provide the solutions to the client in an optimal way.
- This Cloud Computing Training in Chennai comprises of all the technologies required to be a pro
- . Along with the learning benefits of the course, you will also deal with the real-life projects associated with various modules of training like Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services in which you can apply your understanding of business objectives and providing the solutions to the clients.
Cloud Computing Course Review
Stefan Yordanov Angelov
Virtualization and Cloud Computing – Review
I like that all the basics fields were covered from how to use private to Public clouds, for instance, we have the Amazon Web Services that I would so much like to explore in detail and hopefully get a cloud certification. Then there was also a public cloud that one can lease and in turn lease out several applications and services.
Cloud Computing Review
Richard H. Rihm