About social media marketing
The social media and the marketing over the social media have gained a lot of momentum in the recent times. And hence most the companies are now looking to promote their business on the social media and are gaining a lot by this means of marketing. And hence the training of the professional’s specific social media marketing is of equal importance. There are various courses available for the professionals to learn social media marketing. The main aim of such programs is to make the trainees aware of the various social media platforms available for various kinds of promotions of the company and its products offered and also make them understand the best way to utilize these platforms and reap the maximum benefits out of such promotions.
Social Media Marketing Training
The whole training program of social media marketing is divided into various sections.
- The basics: in this the basic about marketing and the social media marketing will be taught. This section of the course will let you know about the various objectives and metrics of marketing in general and social media marketing in specific.
- The various types of SMM networks: this section of the course will introduce you to the various types of social platforms available in order to be able to carry out the marketing function of the company. This will also teach the various advantages and disadvantages of the various platforms and help you choose the best platform for the company.
- The social media marketing plan- case study: in this the social media marketing concept will be taught through a case study as this will help the trainees in understanding the marketing concept in the much more real situation and give them exposure as to how to handle such marketing strategies.
- Tips to improve the social account: under this various tips and pointers will be provided to the trainees which will not only help the trainees in improving their already existing social account but will also help in creating a new account that will help them reap the maximum benefits of such marketing strategies.
- Social media platforms for small business: this section will let you know of the various social media platforms that are available and suitable for the small scale businesses and help them in making the suitable marketing strategies so that they are able to cover the maximum customer base.
- Maximization of social media marketing: this will help the trainees in understanding the process of maximization of the social marketing and also how to use the content available online or what kind of new content is to be developed for the business.
Pre-requisites for social media marketing training
Anybody who wants to be in the social media marketing business should have some basic interest and should be able to fulfil some basic requirements so as to be able to excel in this field.
- The first and the foremost requirement for any person to excel in the field of social media marketing are to have a personal computer with internet access. Any person who wishes to enter the business of social media marketing must have the internet access so as to be able enter the social media and develop good marketing strategies for the same. Without the internet access, the social media cannot be accessed and hence the social media marketing cannot be performed.
- A good knowledge of what the customer wants and how to deliver it to them. The trainees should have a customer centric attitude i.e., they should be able to focus their attention on the customer and their needs and wants. So that they are able to establish a marketing strategy that is the best for the customer and is able to deliver the best results to the customer as well as the company that they are establishing the strategy for.
- The person should also be able to understand the social media and the marketing done by the social media. They should possess a thorough knowledge of the processes undertaken for the social media marketing and should be able to develop their own strategy on these lines itself. This is important so that the strategy formed by the trainees is on the line that is best suited for the company as well as the customer.
Target audience of this course
The target audience for this kind of training is quite wide.
- The students who are either just out of the school or have completed their graduation and are looking for some skill development courses can join this course as this will also help them get either a part time or a full time job.
- The professionals who are looking to brush their skills and do some value addition to their resume so as to be able to land a better job can also enroll into this course.
- Small and medium size business owners also tend to go for such course as sometimes they are unable to hire a professionally qualified person for this job so they instead of outsourcing this task, learn how to do it themselves and use it for the promotion of their business.
- Anyone who is not looking for any return but just want to learn this course for some value addition can also apply for this course of social media marketing as it would help them in the long run and help them in their skill enhancement.
Learning objectives of social media marketing training
There are various learning objectives of this course being taken up by so many professionals now-a-days.
- This type of training helps in understanding how can social media help in the marketing of the product and also help in providing good and satisfactory customer services.
- This training also helps in understanding that how the content available online about your product can be changed into financial benefit of the company.
- Such courses also help in the development of new platforms where various marketing executives can pursue various marketing strategies being formulated by them and also increase the sales of the company as a whole.
- This type of training also helps in innovating the product and the design in real time and space making the process much more effective and efficient.
FAQs – General Questions
There are some questions in the mind of the people when they are choosing to opt for this course. Some of such questions are answered below so as to assist people in making the choice as to whether the course is good enough for them or not.
- What is Social Media Marketing Training?
Social media marketing might sound like a any other type of marketing but the social media marketing is different because they use various other social media platforms such as google, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn and many other media platforms of the similar type. These platforms are not only used to promote the various products but also various brands, information of the company or the organization. and the training given to the professionals not only includes the various marketing techniques but also teaches and trains about the various social media marketing techniques and also gives a hands in experience to the trainees which will in turn help the trainees to build a career for themselves and also help in the revenue generation too.
- Who can attend the course?
This course is open for all those who wish to access the social media and explore the various marketing techniques of the world. The people who are passionate about the social media and have a knack for the gadgets will find some special interests in this type of marketing techniques. Also the students who have completed their degree in B.Tech, management studies or mass communication can also improve their skills and make some value addition by signing up for this course. This course can also be taken up by anyone who is already working with any of the company and wishes to add some skill to their resume. This training of the course will help the trainees to kick start career. This will in turn result in a pay hike and a better recruitment of the trainees.
- What are the kinds of jobs that are offered to the trainees after the course completion?
A social media marketing professional can choose from a wide range of career options available to them. There are various industries that are looking for various social media marketing professionals to hire. Some of the industries are the banking and the insurance sector looking to advertise their new schemes and make the people know about the new scheme, the shopping malls and the hotels also come under such purview who wishes to hire such professionals. The food and beverage companies, travel industry and the electronic industry are also looking to hire such professionally qualified personnel. And the recruitment of such professional is not restricted to only one industry but every industry and every company in the industries have a department and hence there are placement option in every company and every industry is available.
- Mary Wilson
This Social Media Marketing Training has helped me in setting up a page for my company within hours and within a few weeks of time I had a whole community. And this process was actually quite fun and this was only possible because of the various marketing tips that I learned in the social media management class.
- Stacy McDonald
The special classes arranged on the how to handle the marketing on Facebook helped me with great ideas to increase the fan base for the company.
- Rachel Davidson
Anybody who wants to make their presence felt online and increase the customer base covered should definitely go for this course. You might think that you are pretty experienced on this front but trust me, you can always learn more out this kind of training, just like it did. You can learn about various social platforms available across the internet and how to best use them in your favor. This is some excellent stuff and highly recommended.
Career Benefits of this training
The career options available after training in the social media marketing are quite wide. The trainees can choose from a wide range of career options available.
- The trainees can opt to be a social media analyst and analyse the social media for the various companies and formulate the strategy to combat the social media marketing in the best possible manner and reach the maximum customers possible.
- The trainees can also opt to be an internet marketing manager or executive or professionals. The job is similar to social media marketing manager but it cover a wider range of platforms on the internet and not concentrate only on the social media.
- Being a search engine optimization specialist also is career option for the social media marketing trainees. This job expects the professionals to make sure that search of the customer for the product is optimized and so is the popularity and the marketing of the company.
- Being a blogging specialist is another career option available for the trainees. Various companies often hire some specialists to write about their product and to publicize their product over the social media so that the product is known to the people over the social media platform with much more ease.
- Social media marketing can also be termed as one of the branches of public relations and hence a trainee can also be a public relations officer and handle the public relations of the company with the society at large with much more ease.
- Being a content writer can also be taken into consideration when looking for career options after completing the course. This training will help in writing the content that is most suitable for the company and for the promotion of the product of the company. This will also help in identifying exactly what is needed to make the content attractive and worthy enough so that the promotion is successful.
|Where do our learners come from?|
|Professionals from around the world have benefited from eduCBA’s SMM – Social Media Marketing Training courses. Some of the top places that our learners come from include New York, Dubai, San Francisco, Bay Area, New Jersey, Houston, Seattle, Toronto, London, Berlin, UAE, Chicago, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, India, Bangalore, New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Gurgaon among many.|