About PMP Training Courses
Project Management Professional (PMP) is the most sought-after project management certification course in the world currently, and we can surely attribute this widespread and popular credential for most project managers in the US and the Asian continent on the fact that it does come from the PMP Institute for project management and holds the best practices standard within the industry currently. PMP training Courses is built on the assumption that the candidates pursuing this credential have already been working as project managers at their present jobs and want to grow further and attain a higher level of understanding into what makes projects click and achieve tremendous success.
Knowing PMI (Project Management Institute)
The PMI is a world-renowned and highly recognized organization instituted for the promotion and induction of project management skills among professionals across the globe. This institute churns out high profile project managers with a view to empowering projects and organizations with standard project management best practices. Founded in 1969, PMI got the world together to recognize industry best practices to be followed across different industries, businesses, and organizations, with a worldview of helping them to bring out the best with regard to their processes and functioning.
Gradually, PMI started gaining constant accolades for their work and standardizations and it then started offering certification courses such as the certification in question, Project Management Professional (PMP). This certification gathered a huge chunk of managerial aspirants to come together and be part of a unique learning experience while promoting PM practices. As these certifications gained popularity, so did the wave of adoption of best practices and methodologies swamped businesses and organizations. Individuals would study hard and gain a lot of exposure with the PMP certification online course only to bring about great and continuous improvements to different business outputs.
PMP is an advanced certification for those professionals who have completed their Bachelor’s degree and have already completed 3 years of extensive project management works. It is an industry-recognized PMP certification online that offers a high-competitive edge to the recipients on the global business and project management stage. With PMP training Courses, you will be instantly accredited as a professional project manager as with this certification you will have to go through a rigorous test and training to master your role within the project. A PMP certification online course on the outlook demonstrates a great deal of experience and knowledge in the field of project management while also demonstrating a high level of competency on the part of the individual taking up the PMP certification online.
PMP certification project managers are expected to undertake heavy-duty endeavors such as turning strategic plans and goals into tangible and realistic objectives and actions, reorganizations of systems, introductions of systemic revolutions within the organization, and perfect balancing of the triple constraints clause within projects of different shapes and sizes.
PMP training Courses urges candidates and hopefuls to document their work experience and take the online tests as needed. I’ve enlisted the requirement in totality for the PMP training experience:
- 35 hours of registered project management education is needed
- Secondary diploma or global equivalent degree is needed or Bachelor’s degree or global equivalent is needed
- Category 1 includes: 60 months of unique and distinctive, non-overlapping professional management experience, during which at least 7500 hours of directing and leading of the project has taken place OR Category 2 includes: 36 months of unique and distinctive, non-overlapping professional management experience, during which at least 4500 hours of leading and directing of the project has taken place
- You will need to collect 60 PDUs (professional development units) within a period of 3 years to apply for recertification
- Members of the PMI will pay $405 for the test, while non-members will have to pay $555
- PMI memberships cost $32 for students but as an individual, you pay $139
The online PMP Training Courses examination looks something like this:
- 175 scored multiple-choice questions
- 25 pretest multiple-choice questions
- 4 hours for the completion of the examination
While at the end of the day it is the experience and caliber you possess that makes you worth an awesome project, nowadays, the PMP certification online course offered by PMI is bringing in some stardust to sprinkle on your resume and work experience that could benefit you immensely and welcome you into the fraternity of project managers, aiming to break the jinx of unsuccessful projects or unruly management across the different industries.
PMP Certifications are a basic means of unifying the entire profession of project managers with a view to creating a common language to look up to and to be able to help project managers turn to standard practices while executing different projects. This has been proven to improve a project’s performance tremendously.
While a PMP certification online to your name doesn’t necessarily make you better than a non-certified project manager, it is based on your caliber to pull it off and help you benefit from it. All the training and hours spent on concentrating on your profession will always give you an edge in this competitive world.
PMP Training Courses Description
- Project Management Professional – Get introduced to PMP training courses and all its nuances within industry best practices in project management. Learn all there is to kick-start your preparatory phase for the PMP exams.
- Important Concepts in PMP – Start right from the basics and grow up until you learn all about the main and important concepts in PMP. This PMP training courses will get you up and running on the PMP bandwagon and help you and direct you towards the right path when you’ve decided to take up the PMP exam and earn the PMP credential. In this section, you will learn about the important concepts that drive PMP and its importance in the field of project management. This section identifies with the matrix organization for smooth project management. You will also learn about the project life cycle and its phases.
What Are the Requirements/Prerequisites for this PMP Training Courses?
The PMP Training is a basic level course aimed at getting you started towards your journey to a PMP credential. For you to take up this small yet effective course, you’ll need to have a few basic requirements in place. While PMI’s PMP training has a whole separate set of requirements that you need to fulfill to gain eligibility, for this online primer course, all you need would be:
- Intermediate to the Advanced understanding of project management
- Basic computer handling knowledge
- Basic computer system configuration
- Passion to achieve that recognition
- Complete understanding of projects within businesses
PMP Training Target Audience
PMP training courses are intended for business professionals who focus precisely on project management within their organization or those who want to work as a project management consultant. Apart from these, PMP courses can be extremely beneficial to the following professionals:
- Project Managers
- Project team members
- Project Sponsors
- Project Consultants
- Project Professionals
- Quality Managers
- Senior Managers
- Operations Managers
- Product Owners
PMP Training Courses FAQs – General Questions
- Do I need to be CAPM, PMI-ACP, or a PMI member to gain a PMI credential?
No. You don’t need any other credential as a prerequisite for a PMI credential. You don’t necessarily have to be a PMI member as well to gain a PMI certification online.
- How do I apply for the PMP certification exam?
PMI’s PMP exam details are available at PMI’s website at www.pmi.org. There is an online application procedure for PMP certification online. Along with the procedure and details, The PMP Credential Handbook is also available in PDF format on the PMI website for you to understand what is required by the PMP institute and the examination.
- How much time does it take to prepare for the PMP certification exam?
The time taken by each candidate will differ as per their experience as a project manager and as a project professional. It also depends on their level of familiarity with the entire project management terminology in conjunction with the terminologies stated by PMI. On an average basis, you are expected to be well-prepared by spending at 2-3 hours per day for a time period of at least 2 months in preparation.
- What will be provided by eduCBA once I enroll in the prep primer training?
eduCBA believes in getting education and training to you with great levels of quality and simplicity. Providing you with the comfort to learn and grow is our aim. With this course enrolment you will receive the following:
- Lifetime access to PMP Exam Prep Training course online, with all the study material based on PMBOK 5th Edition.
- 37+ hours of videos, more than 203 lectures
- Support from the author of the course material for your questions
- 24×7 customer support
- Definitive PMP training requirement
- Course completion certificate and transcript
- Is only PMBOK sufficient for my PMP exam preparation?
There’s no doubt that PMBOK is your bible while you attempt to take your PMP exams, which means you should read PMBOK for sure. But, only PMBOK is not sufficient for you to ace your PMP exams. The PMBOK, though it encompasses every terminology and technique there is to project management best practices, it is more like a dictionary and provides all and only theory. There are also some concepts PMBOK does not cover although PMI includes those concepts in the PMP Exam. Therefore, in addition to PMBOK, it’s essential that you study from another resource as well. One of them and most prominently it is the online training course provided by eduCBA.
PMP Training Courses Testimonials
I am very happy to be writing this testimonial for this PMP training online. I had no starting point to get into the league of PMPs. My manager helped me get to the point of understanding the requirements for PMP exam but beyond that I had to do things on my own. So, after consulting many of my colleagues and friends, I got to know about eduCBA. The course description and the curriculum for beginners was amazing so I decided to take this course up and experience it. The objectives were clearly met with and it helped me gain a good head start into my PMP exams journey. Clear and concise study materials helped a lot and I was on my way towards the more advanced training in PMBOK guide. Thanks for this wonderful course to help gain momentum.
Lovely course and very easy to understand. PMP trainingonline at its very basics and beginning. This is the necessary first step you will need to get on board the PMP credentials league. Highly recommended for people who don’t know how to start.
I would say that this investment in PMP training online has been worth it. After successfully completing this entire course I was able to take my first step towards the PMP credentials. It has prepared me for my next goal of making it to the PMP training online courses suggested by eduCBA. Once I complete the next course I will be able to get onto the exams and finally earn validation for my project management experience and knowledge. Kudos to educBA for putting up such a formidable course and course materials for individuals like me.
PMP Courses Career Benefits
- A PMP certification online course look really good on your resume; giving you that added benefit
- It’s a certificate to give validity to your project management experience
- PMP certification online course can give you an improved pay scale to work with
- A PMP certification online course can give you vast networking opportunities and mega job openings
- Certifies your commitment toward project management
- This certification is globally renowned
- The PMP training is vast and rigorous and ensures that you fill any gaps between your knowledge base and the collection of tools and techniques in project management
- The knowledge gained is expandable and spans a wide range of industries
|Where do our learners come from?|
|Professionals from around the world have benefited from eduCBA’s PMP Traning courses. Some of the top places that our learners come from include New York, Dubai, San Francisco, Bay Area, New Jersey, Houston, Seattle, Toronto, London, Berlin, UAE, Chicago, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, India, Bangalore, New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Gurgaon among many.|