In this course on Oracle SQL Training, you will learn about Producing Readable Output with iSQL*Plus, Manipulating Data, Creating and Managing Tables, Including Constraints etc. The course starts from scratch and hence a beginner can also take and enjoy this course.
About the Oracle 9i Course Bundle:
In this Training Bundle you will learn about 3 Major Concepts:
In this Oracle 9i Course Bundle we will learn:
- RDBMS Concepts & ER Model And Normalization
- Transact SQL Statements
- Creating & Managing Database
- Accessing Data From Database
- Creating Tables & Using Data types
- Introduction to Data Integrity
- Introduction to Indexes
- Types of Indexes
- Maintaining Indexes
- Implementing Views
In this Oracle 9i Course Bundle Training we will learn:
- Create triggers to solve business challenges.
- Use some of the Oracle supplied PL/SQL packages to generate screen output and file output.
- Create anonymous PL/SQL blocks of code.
- Declare PL/SQL Variables
- Use conditional compilation to customize the functionality in a PL/SQL application without removing any source code
- Create and use stored procedures and functions Design and use PL/SQL packages to group and contain related constructs
- Create overloaded package subprograms for more flexibility Use the Oracle supplied PL/SQL packages to generate screen output, file output, and mail output
- Write dynamic SQL for more coding flexibility Describe the features and syntax of PL/SQL Use PL/SQL programming constructs and conditionally control code flow (loops, control structures, and explicit cursors)
- Oracle Built-in Data Types
- ROWID Format,Structure of a Row
- Truncating , Dropping Table
- Bitmap Indexes
- Changing Storage Parameters for Indexes
Pre-Requisites for Oracle 9i Course Bundle :
- Knowledge of SQL will be helpful (Although the course starts from Scratch)
- Passion to learn Oracle 9i Bundle
What am I going to get from this course?
- Hours of content!
- Learn about ER Modeling, Logical and Order by Clause, Groups of Data and Having Clause etc
- Learn about PLSQL Functions, Cursors, Exceptions, Packages etc
Target Audience for Oracle 9i Course Bundle:
- Application Developers
- Database Administrators
- Forms Developer
- Portal Developer
- System Analysts
- Technical Consultant
|Where do our learners come from?|
|Professionals from around the world have benefited from eduCBA’s Oracle 9i Bundle courses. Some of the top places that our learners come from include New York, Dubai, San Francisco, Bay Area, New Jersey, Houston, Seattle, Toronto, London, Berlin, UAE, Chicago, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, India, Bangalore, New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Gurgaon among many.|