3h 28m | 26 Videos | 23151 Views | All Levels
- This course introduces students to PL/SQL and helps them understand the benefits of this powerful programming language.
- Participants learn to create PL/SQL blocks of application code that can be shared by multiple forms, reports, and data management applications.
- Participants learn to create anonymous PL/SQL blocks as well as stored procedures and functions.
- Participants learn to develop, execute, and manage PL\SQL stored program units such as procedures, functions, packages, and database triggers.
- Participants also learn to manage PL/SQL subprograms, triggers, declaring identifiers and trapping exceptions.
- Participants are introduced to the utilization of some of the Oracle-supplied packages.
- This course is a combination of Oracle Database PL/SQL Fundamentals and Oracle Database Develop PL/SQL Program Units courses. Participants use Oracle SQL Developer to develop these program units.
Oracle PLSQL Courses requirements:
- Introduction to SQL
- SQL Fundamentals
- Previous programming experience
- A computer with internet
What am I going to get from this Oracle PLSQL Courses course?
- Over 89 lectures and 13.5 hours of content!
- Learn Conditionally control code flow (loops, control structures)
- Learn to Design and use PL/SQL packages to group and contain related constructs.
- Create triggers to solve business challenges.
- Use some of the Oracle supplied PL/SQL packages to generate screen output and file output.
- Create anonymous PL/SQL blocks of code.
- Declare PL/SQL Variables
- Use conditional compilation to customize the functionality in a PL/SQL application without removing any source code
- Create and use stored procedures and functions Design and use PL/SQL packages to group and contain related constructs
- Create overloaded package subprograms for more flexibility Use the Oracle supplied PL/SQL packages to generate screen output, file output, and mail output
- Write dynamic SQL for more coding flexibility Describe the features and syntax of PL/SQL Use PL/SQL programming constructs and conditionally control code flow (loops, control structures, and explicit cursors)
- Manage dependencies between PL/SQL subprograms Handle runtime errors Describe stored procedures and functions
- Design PL/SQL code for predefined data types, local subprograms, additional pragmas and standardized constants and exceptions
- Create triggers to solve business challenges Design PL/SQL anonymous block that execute efficiently
Oracle PLSQL Courses target audience:
- Application Developers
- Database Administrators
- Forms Developer
- PL/SQL Developer
- Portal Developer
- System Analysts
- Technical Consultant