Online Investment Banking Training Courses:
Some people assume that only top-tier college students get entry into the Investment Banking field. You are definitely going to see many from top-tier colleges but there are many more who made into the Investment Banking analyst roles having attended lesser-known colleges. Unfortunately, universities and colleges only teach mandated books and do not provide hands-on practical Investment Banking training and one can gain such skills by practical training on Investment Banking Courses.
eduCBA brings you the course Investment Banking Training. In this Investment Banking Training courses, we are going to learn different modules which form the core Investment Banking domain
The modules that will be discussed in Complete Investment Banking Training are:
- Investment Banking Overview
- Excel Skills Required for Investment Bankers
- Financial Analysis
- Financial Modeling – Asian Paints
- REPORT WRITING Techniques
- Mergers & Acquisitions Modeling
- Private Equity
Also, you will enjoy the way of training. The trainer has made sure that all the concepts are thoroughly explained along with examples.
So in this training, you will understand the nuts and bolts of how to prepare a Financial model. first, we will start with the understanding of Investment Banking industry.
Here we will learn in details how the investment banking industry works, its role, its hierarchy etc.
Then moving forward we will learn to prepare the financial models of some live operating current companies. Some of them are Asian Paints.
Other advance investment banking topics that you will be learning are:
- How to prepare a Merger Model of two companies
- How to prepare a PitchBook
- Fund Raising Options
In the Investment Banking Overview, you will learn about the following:
- The first step towards the making of an Investment Banking analyst is to understand – what is Investment Banking?
- An Investment Bank is a financial intermediary that performs various functions and indulges in providing services such as underwriting, selling, and trading securities (stocks and bonds); acting as an intermediary between a securities issuer and the investing public, assistance in mergers and other corporate reorganizations.
- There are huge Global Investments Banks in this industry such as Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, JP Morgan Chase etc.
- Investment Banking analyst works with a broad range of issuer clients, including corporations, institutions, and governments.
- Though, investment banks vary both in terms of services they offer and the way they are organized they fall they have very similar operating divisions, with minor variations in structure.
- Investment Banking analyst structure comprises of various divisions such as Corporate Finance, Sales and Trading, Research and Asset Management. The organization is divided into Front office, Middle office and Back office, where the team hierarchy and the roles played are by everyone are predefined. To know more about investment Banking, click here.
Many of us though are aware of what an Investment Bank Analyst does; do not know its Industry structure and the various roles and functions which comprises an Investment Bank’s working mechanism. The aim of this tutorial is to give its participants a complete overview of the Investment Banking Industry. This investment banking courses is particularly useful for those who want to pursue their career in Investment Bank. Our investment banking Courses provides a detailed analysis of Investment Banking roles, Investment Banking hierarchy, Investment Banking jobs etc.
The primary skill-set required for Investment Banking Training courses are –
- Excel and VBA (Visual Basic)
- Accounting (Fundamental Analysis)
- Financial Modeling Expertise
- Valuations (DCF and Relative Valuations)
- Mergers and Acquisition (M&A)
- Initial Public Offering (IPO) and Fund Raising
- PitchBook preparation
Our investment banking overview training provides a detailed analysis of Investment Banking roles, Investment Banking hierarchy, Investment Banking jobs etc.
To know more about Investment Banking, click here
This Investment Banking courses will equip you to know:
- How Investment Bank differs from Commercial Bank
- Key Players in Investment Banks
- Who their client/Investors are,
- Understand what an Asset Management Company is.
- Various departments of Investment Banks with their respective roles in detail.
- Investment Banking Structure
- Investment Banking Roles – Associates, Analysts, Vice Presidents
Target Audience for Investment Banking Training
- Suitable for students pursuing Degree, Diploma, Engineering, and commerce who want to make a career in finance
- MBA in Finance, BBA in Finance
- Charted Accountant (CA)
- Also suitable for employees in Investment Banking, Equity Research Industry, Private Equity, Strategy etc.
Pre-requisites for Investment Banking Training
- Passion to learn
Investment Banking Training Advantages
- Online Mock Tests, Quizzes, Videos & Presentation notes
- E-learning Access to animated video tutorials, step by step guides, presentations, Investment Banking Training Material prepared by Research Analysts and Investment Bankers
- Formula Cheat-Sheets
- Instant feedback on the performance through online quizzes and Q&A sessions.
Investment Banking Training Courses Highlights:
This Investment Banking training has 6 milestones. The following modules will be covered in the investment banking training courses:-
- Investment Banking Overview –
Through this module, you will understand the key roles and responsibility or different function within an investment bank.
- Basic and Advanced Excel for Investment Banking –
Through this excel module, you will learn about different excel functions used by an investment banker in his daily life. Different basic and advanced excel functions like logical function, date function, choose function, V lookup function, one and two-dimensional data tables, different analyst research graphs and charts etc have been covered
- Accounting –
Different accounting concepts necessary in an investment bankers life has been covered. This module will help you to gain in-depth knowledge in an income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement, how to calculate and analyze different ratios, other accounting concepts like Dividend and share repurchase, capitalization versus expensing, depreciation, inventory analysis etc
- Micro and Macro Economics –
You will learn different micro and macro economic concepts like demand and supply analysis, perfect competition, monetary and fiscal policy, currency exchange rates etc.
- Corporate Finance –
This module covers different corporate finance concepts like capital budgeting, cost of capital, marginal costing, measures of leverage etc.
- Corporate Valuations –
This module covers different corporate valuation concepts like DCF, DDM, Relative valuation, etc. Sector-specific valuation methodologies have also been covered
- Financial Modeling using excel –
Through this module, you will learn how to prepare a full-fledged financial model using a case study
- Financial modeling Paint sector –
Financial modeling Paint sector will help you to understand how to prepare a full-fledged financial model on a live company belonging to the paint sector i.e Asian Paints
- Mergers & Acquisitions Modeling –
Merging or acquisition of two companies is one of the activities done by Investment bankers. So knowledge of M&A is required in any investment banker. Keeping this in mind this module has been designed which covers different M & A concepts like the introduction to M& A, M&A overview global and Indian, India’s MA Regulatory Environment, Accounting consideration in M& A, M&A modeling etc
- Initial Public Offering (IPO) Modeling –
Through this module, you will understand about different concepts related to IPO like what is IPO, Book building, Parties involved in IPO, underwriting etc.
- Fund Raising Option –
Through this module, you will be able to understand different ways through which a person can raise funds like FPO, QIP, ADR, GDR etc.
- PitchBook –
Through this module you will learn different things which will help you to prepare pitch book like what is pitch book, pitch book share price graphs, pitch book broker summary, how to present industry analysis, company profiles in a pitch book.
|Where do our learners come from?|
|Professionals from around the world have benefited from eduCBA’s Online Investment Banking Training courses. Some of the top places that our learners come from include New York, Dubai, San Francisco, Bay Area, New Jersey, Houston, Seattle, Toronto, London, Berlin, UAE, Chicago, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, India, Bangalore, New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Gurgaon among many.|