About Online Fund Raising Training course
There are various reasons due to which companies need to raise finance, some of them could be the cash injection to expand its existing operations, develop new businesses, buy another company or protect its market share. It need to raise funds depends on the time period ranging from short to long duration.
It also depends upon the nature and size of the business along with the sources of funds that would be available to the firm. Through equity company can raise money and it has several ways to do so. Some of the popular ones are IPO, FPO, QIP.
- IPO: When the company wants to raise money from equity markets for the first time, promoters of the company sell their shares to new investors for the first time.
- FPO: Follow on Public Offer is a process by which a company which is already listed on the exchange, issues new shares to the investors or the existing shareholders.
- QIP: Qualified Institutional Placement is one in which instead of raising cash from the public, companies raise it through a few large investors.
Why Fund Raising Training course?
Through this Fundraising course you will learn:
- IPO and FPO in detail
- The concept of ADR, GDR, QIPs
- Understand about a right issue, NCD and warrant
- Understand IPO grading, due diligence, Grey market premium, underwriting, IPO index
Quick Preview of this Fund Raising course
Online Fund Raising Training course has been divided into various sections which will help you gain mastery over this most used spreadsheet software.
- Basic and Advanced Excel tools
- Fund Raising Options Foundation-QIP’s,
- The process of offshore listing,
- ADRs, GDRs, and NCDs
- IPO explains about how IPOs are arranged, managed, price and distributed
Fund Raising Course – Target Audience
- Working Professionals
|Where do our learners come from?|
|Professionals from around the world have benefited from eduCBA’s Online Fund Raising Training courses. Some of the top places that our learners come from include New York, Dubai, San Francisco, Bay Area, New Jersey, Houston, Seattle, Toronto, London, Berlin, UAE, Chicago, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, India, Bangalore, New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Gurgaon among many.|