About Online Free Android Course
- Online Free Android Course begins with an introduction to Android, Different Android Versions, Application Architecture and Developer Tools, Lots of Fundamentals and Components.
- Later on, means in a complete android course, we will learn User Interface Input Controls, Activity Lifecycle, New Activity, Interacting with other Apps, Implementation of Broadcast Receivers, Android SDK tools, CallLog, SMS etc.
- This comprehensive online free android course contains a variety of classes that teach you best practices in Android development. These classes clarify the steps required to build up your app with powerful platform features or effectively optimize your app performance.
- It considers more complex features of Android which includes the search manager Google Maps address lookup, GCM & Notifications etc.
- Android is defined as an operating system which is based on the Linux kernel.
- Android is one of the open source operating system for mobile devices. For eg- smartphones, tablet computers, notebooks, set-top boxes etc.
- There are some projects which are responsible for developing the Android system is known as the “Android Open Source Project (AOSP)” and is mainly lead by Google.
- The Android system supports the background processing, gives a rich user interface library, also it supports 2-D and 3-D graphics, grants access to the file system as well as an embedded SQLite database.
- It consists of a Linux-based Operating System, middleware, and mobile applications.
- An Android project’s goal is to create a successful real-world product which improves the mobile experience for end users.
- There are various versions of Android with their codenames, such as Astro, Blender, Cupcake, Donut, Eclair, Froyo, Gingerbread, Honeycomb, Ice Cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean, and Kit Kat.
- Android provides a unified approach to application development for mobile devices that means developers want only develop for Android and their applications should be able to run on different devices.
- The Online Free Android Course is intended for those who are looking to pursue their career in Android-based development. This comprehensive Android course provides all the basic requirements for studying the Android platform.
- This Online Free Android Course is designed to provide you with all the basic and advanced skills necessary for developing applications via the Android mobile platform. After completing the course it will be easy to develop Android-based applications.
- The training not only imparts the programming side of the development but also it offers valuable suggestions for developing a pleasing and effective UI design.
- With easy-to-understand course materials assisted by practical classes, one can quickly grasp the esthetics deploying Android as a platform. There is no suchlike qualification to join the course as it is designed in a way to facilitate a newbie to understand the myriad of opportunities that Android can offer.
- This Online Free Android course is a completely basic course on Android and we will be covering all basic ideas of android.
Some Advantages of Online Free Android Course:
1. Android Notification:
When you will receive Any SMS, email, and the latest news then it will be directly notified on the home screen.
2. The multitasking support:
Android devices can run many applications at the same time. For example, we can chat with someone using the WhatsApp application and listen to songs at the same time.
3. Access for an application in the play store:
You can easily download any of the application from the Google store which you want on your device.
4. The Google services:
There are many services provided by the Google which you can integrate to your mobile phones.
5. It is Widget support:
You can have the widget on your home screen so that you can change the settings easily whatever you want.
6. Messaging services in an android:
We can send the text messages and Multimedia messaging service from one device to another.
7. Web browser:
The Android device supports the web browsers that are used to search information on the internet and many other tasks as well.
8. The Multi-touch support:
It supports the multi-touch on the screen to manipulate or operate the android device.
9. The Voice based command:
We can give voice commands to the android device to do some task. Many devices have the function of voice calling.
10. The Screens capture option:
We can take the screenshot of the screen.
11. Multi-language support:
The Android device supports many languages so that it is very user-friendly.
12. Bluetooth support:
The Android device supports Bluetooth so with the help of Bluetooth we can share files to other devices.
13. Android media support:
The Android device supports the many latest media formats for audio and video like MP4, AVI, Xvid, AMR, MP3, MIDI, JPEG, PNG, GIF, and BMP.
14. Streaming media support in Android:
Android also supports some streaming Media like HTML5, Adobe flash streaming, HTTP dynamic streaming.
15. The Tethering:
Android OS supports tethering which allows you to make your device as a wireless Wi-Fi hotspot.
16. The Connectivity Support in android:
Android supports GSM/EDGE, Wi-Fi, NFC etc.
Android Training Course Contents:
Following is the course curriculum and its details for the Online Free Android Course:
Section 1: Introduction
The video explains the following things about getting started as an android introduction: 1. Introduction to Android as what is the significance & importance of android 2. What is Android OS explanation?
Section 2: Android Versions
• Versions – 1.0 & 1.1, Cupcake, Donut & Éclair
This video explains about the Android versions which covered 1.0 and 1.1, Cupcake, Donut & Éclair
• Versions – Froyo, Gingerbread, HoneyComb, Ice cream sandwich & Jelly B
This video also covers the versions as Froyo, Gingerbread, HoneyComb, Ice cream sandwich and Jelly B etc.
• Version Kit-Kat
In this video, you are going to learn about the Kit-Kat version.
Section 3: Android Application Architecture and Developer Tools
• Android Application Architecture
In this tutorial, you are going to learn a brief explanation about the Android Application Architecture.
• Android Developer Tools
This video is on the explanation on ADT Plugin.
Section 4: Android Fundamentals and Components
• Introduction to Android Fundamentals, Activity & Activity Lifecycle
In this video tutorial, you are going to learn about the introduction. You will see Introduction to Android Fundamentals, Activity & its lifecycle.
• Services & Service Lifecycle
This video explains the services and service lifecycle.
• Broadcast Receivers, Content Providers
In this video tutorial, you are going to learn about the broadcast receivers and content providers.
• Android Intents & Intent Filters
In this video, we have included the description on Android Intents and Intent Filters.
• View, View Groups & Notifications
In this video, you are going to learn about the view, brief explanation of view, view groups, and notifications etc.
• Android Setup & Installation
In this video tutorial, you are going to learn about android setup and installation. You will have to get to the idea that how to install the Android operating system.
• Building Your First Android Application
In this tutorial, you are going to learn that how to build your first Android application.
• Inside the Manifest File
In this video tutorial, you are going to learn about the overview of the android manifest file.
Pre-requisites for Online Free Android Course:
• Before you start the Android course, you must have some knowledge of Java.
• At least you should know the concepts used in java like OOPs concepts, multi-threading programming, collections, exception handling etc.
• A computer or a laptop with the basic software required for Android.
• Any IDEs like net beans or Eclipse.
• And also you will require the Android SDK tool.
|Where do our learners come from?|
|Professionals from around the world have benefited from eduCBA’s Online Free Android course. Some of the top places that our learners come from include New York, Dubai, San Francisco, Bay Area, New Jersey, Houston, Seattle, Toronto, London, Berlin, UAE, Chicago, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, India, Bangalore, New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Gurgaon among many.|