About Linux Training Course Bundle
Linux Training will offer you courses which are prepared in using Linux Administration. This bundle will provide you learning about the different programming languages which is run in Linux administration. Linux is in the simplest terms it is an Operating System. It is the software on a computer that ready the application and the computer-operator to access the devices on the computer to perform the desired functions.
The OS(Operating System) relays instructions from an a application to and for instance and the computer’s processor. Processor performs the instructed task and then it sends the results back to the application through the operating system.
An operating system (OS) is a collection of software that manages computer hardware resources and provides common services for computer programs. The operating system is a vital component of the system software in a computer system.
Through this Linux course you will be learning about Online UNIX & Linux Operating System Fundamentals Training which covers Basics of Unix operating system, Unix Architecture, Commands and Utilities, Changing Password, Listing Directories, Standard Unix Streams, File Access Modes, Use of chmod in with Absolute Permissions, Unix Important Commands, Unix Processes, Unix Networking, Unix Shell Programming, and many more concepts.
In this Linux Certification you will be also learning about Kali Linux Pen-testing Training and Kali Linux was formerly known as Backtrack. Recently, it was relaunched with new security features and more penetration tools now currently known as Kali Linux. It runs and supports ARM architecture and is based on debian platform.
And lastly, in this linux program you will be learning about Linux System Administration with Python which covers Python Interpreter, System Information script, Ipython vs Unix Shell, Variable expansion and string processing, Built-ins and Modules, Automated info gathering, modifying directories, Merging and checksums, Apache Log Viewer script and many more concepts of Linux administration.
Pre-requisites of Linux Course:
- Basic Knowledge of computer is required.
- Interest in Linux operating system
- Passion to learn
- Basics of TCP/ IP fundamentals
- Basics of Networking
- Basic familiarity with Linux and Unix Environment (Knowing bash would be an added advantage)
Target Audience for Linux Training:
- Students (IT/Non IT Background) who wants to learn UNIX/LINUX
- Working professionals they can also learn this operating system easily by using Internet or as on online.
- Anyone who wants to learn Penetration Testing
- People in IT development field (System administration, Python development, Advance bash skills)
- Anyone who wants to operate and learn python and bash in Linux or Unix
Course Objectives for Linux Training:
- To study a totally different operating system and observing the vulnerabilities of systems and exploiting them in order to make them safe in future.
- To learn features & functions of Kali Linux 1.1.a through this Linux Training
- The objective of this Linux Training is to make a person a System Administrator in Linux
- This Linux course will enhance your knowledge about python programming and writing scripts to do daily tasks in Linux rather than doing it manually
- To study and apply concepts of operating system, such as concurrency and control of asynchronous processes and deadlocks and memory management and processor and disk scheduling and parallel processing and file system organization in this Linux Training.
- The student learn what is an operating systems are what they do and how they are designed & constructed. The student will be introduced about what is the common features of an operating system & what is an operating system does for the user and what it does for the computer system operator.
- Know about the boot process in Linux operating system through this Linux Training.
- Learn basic system configuration of Linux operating system.
- Know about the file management and Know about the user management & group management and also file permissions & also learn about administrative task like basic job scheduling utilities and also system backups, through this Linux Training.
Advantages of Linux and UNIX operating system:
Stability of Linux :-
If you have used the operating system then you have made the switch to Linux OS you will notice that the Linux Operating System has an edge over Windows. I can remember Windows many times over the many years, because the application crashed, and I can’t continue working. Linux can crash also sometime but it is much hard. If an application has crashed in the Linux, it will not harm the kernel and the other processes.
Free Software :-
Most of the software can be obtained without any cost for Linux. For ex. one thing that has kept the people from Linux it is the lack of the office software. That has changed with Open Office, and now you can edit documents and presentations from the popular Microsoft software.
Linux has the many advantages of the code being is in the public domain. This can be a double-edged sword; while you can look at the code, and then developers can fix holes rapidly, it also means hackers cannot find bad code. I have been very impressed with the security of Linux and then programs that run on Linux operating system. The security in the Linux is very good compare to other operating system.
Runs on old hardware :-
If you have an old 386 or 486 laying around collecting dust, you can use the Linux operating system. I remember running on Linux operating system. Just go to your computer store, buy a large hard disk (as long as your old stuff can support it), and you can make great storage server. All the digital pictures and movies around today this could be a great use for Linux.