7h 49m | 59 Videos | 37006 Views | Intermediate
About the Open Source Programming Course:
- This course is for those who want to learn how to program in python.
- It is intended to suit a wide audience, though not for absolute beginners.
- This course is targeted towards people who already have basic in either python or any other programming language.
- This course takes in consideration that you already know what loops, conditions, statements and variables are.
- This course will take you through the following chapters Abstraction I and II, Exceptions in programs, Methods, properties and iterators, Standard Libraries and Python programming with Files.
- This will complete your intermediate training in Python Programming and how data structures are created and implemented in software’s.
- If you already know python, but other versions earlier than Python 3.0, then you can start with this course to upgrade yourself with necessary modules.
- Some of the material in this course may be a bit difficult for an inexperienced programmer.
- However, once you start writing and practicing the examples in this course and writing your own codes based on these examples, then it will become quite practical for you to understand these terms.
- If you don’t understand some specific terms in the first bit, go through the tutorials again. Practice and Repetition are the keys to learning.
Who is the Target Audience for this Open Source Programming course?
- Anyone who wants to learn a new Version i.e. Python 3.4.2
What are the Pre-requisites?
- Basics in Any Programming Language
- Basics in Python such as ‘loops, variables, conditions and statements’(knowing any other language would be an added advantage)
- A PC with internet
What am I going to get from this Open Source Programming course?
- Over 55+ lectures and 11 hours of content!
- This course will clear advanced programming knowledge along with some basic examples
- This will complete your intermediate training in Python Programming
|Where do our learners come from?|
|Professionals from around the world have benefited from eduCBA’s Open Source Programming courses. Some of the top places that our learners come from include New York, Dubai, San Francisco, Bay Area, New Jersey, Houston, Seattle, Toronto, London, Berlin, UAE, Chicago, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, India, Bangalore, New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Gurgaon among many.|