Nursing Services Training:
This course on Nursing Services has been designed to understand all about nursing department management right from scratch. This course aims at providing insight about the definition of Nursing services. It will also give insight of nursing unit, various types of Nursing unit layout, their advantages and disadvantages. Course will also describe about the various functions, types of Nursing activities and Various roles played by Nurses in Hospitals.
Most important factors for smooth running of Hospital indoor patients is to determine appropriate no of staff required keeping into consideration of quality of medical care. It also includes factors to be considered while preparing duty Rota for nursing department. Course also highlights about the standards norms as Per Indian Nursing council for direct nursing activities as per major specialty wise. Time utilization of nursing department is also discussed in this course. We also describe about standard policies and procedures to be prepared regarding to list of activities in nursing department. Nursing department organogram generally followed in hospitals is discussed in details. Lastly about the common issues and problems faced in Nursing department operations is discussed in this course session.
We will now look how this course has been segregated and what you are going to learn through it,
- Nursing Unit: We will understand what is a nursing unit, the meaning of nightingale ward and its advantages and disadvantages.
- Progressive Nursing Care: We will learn what is progressive nursing care, the basis of classification of ward accommodation and various ward design configuration.
- Modular Grid: In this module we are going to focus on what are modular grids, how to combine two ward with common service facilities.
- Special Nursing Units: We will then move on and understand what are the special nursing units and barrier Nursing.
- Nursing Services: Through this module we are going to in detail learn about the nursing services, its importance, functions, types and role.
- Methods of determining the number of nursing staff: This module focuses on the determination of the nursing staff requirement, various other methods used for determining number of nursing staff and factors that influence the number of nurses.
- Nursing Schedule: Here we will learn the Standard norms for direct nursing activities as per different wards, Steps in determining nursing time available per patient per day, Time utilization in Nursing duties, Staffing Norms and various policies and procedures w.r.t nurse service management.
What are the requirements for Nursing Services Training?
What am I going to get from Nursing Services Training?
- Over 19 lectures and 2.5 hours of content!
- At preparing learners to manage nursing services in an effective way
- At exposing learners to understand the planning considerations and determining the no of nurses based on calculated assumptions
- At preparing learners to manage Nursing services department smoothly by handling Nursing department Problems in an effective way
- At exposing Learners to understand the Planning considerations and determining the ideal layout as per specialty and customers targeted
- At understanding the steps involved in determining the no of nursing staff required and its allotment for smooth functioning of hospital.
- Nursing Rota preparation is key to retain the Nursing staff in Hospitals
Nursing Services Training target audience?
- Nursing profession aspirants/Students
- Professionals who want to learn about nursing services
- Anyone who wants to know about Nursing services and want to efficiently and effectively apply the same
|Where do our learners come from?|
|Professionals from around the world have benefited from eduCBA’s Nursing Services Training courses. Some of the top places that our learners come from include New York, Dubai, San Francisco, Bay Area, New Jersey, Houston, Seattle, Toronto, London, Berlin, UAE, Chicago, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, India, Bangalore, New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Gurgaon among many.|