About MS Word 2010 Course
The Word 2010 Course is very comprehensive and will be enabling the participants so that they can work proficiently with the various basic as well as advanced features in Word 2010. The complete course of Word 2010 is divided into two main modules. The first module consists of the foundation training. This starts with the MS Word 2010’s initial step and will be teaching the participants about the ribbons. This will be followed by the understanding related to the backstage function as well as the quick access toolbar in word 2010 and the way the word file can be converted into compatibility mode along with the functions that can be performed with the navigations pane.
Besides the above, the course will also be making the participants understand the options of formatting like copy, cut and paste functions, the way of selecting the text by means of the keyboard and mouse as well as certain ribbons of the home tab and the way in which in which a text or a word can be found and replaced with another word. Next, the course will concentrate on the fonts and create an understanding of the concept of formatting the text with various types of fonts along with its usages. It will also teach the participants how the effects can be given to a word or text in a document, how the paper margins, paper size, and paper orientation can be set from the tab for the page layout. It will also be teaching the way page breakups and columns can be inserted in a specific document and the way in which page borders, page colors, and watermarks can be inserted in a document. Learning the way the mistakes related to spellings and grammar can be corrected will also be a part of the training along with the ways to set print options, format paragraphs; exemplify a document and customisation of a word document.
The advanced modules will be covering the understanding related to the styles as well as the themes that are present in the word, document structuring blocks, functioning with tables, how to share a document, how to review a document, how to work with mail merge and how to finalise and protect a document. In the end of this module, the participants will be learning about the basic operations related to Microsoft word and also the way the applications can be used so that the effectiveness of the work increases.
MS Word 2010 Course Description
The curriculum of “MS Word 2010 Course” will consist of the following –
- Introduction – This section will introduce the students to Microsoft Word. It will comprise of –
- Introduction to Basic MS Word 2010
- How to Start with MS Word 2010
- Word 2010 introduction and understanding related to the ribbons
- Quick Access Toolbar and Back Stage View
- Navigation Pane 2010 and Compatibility Mode
- Basic Idea related to the Text
- How to work with Text 2010
- Selection of the 2010 Text
- Finding and Replacing Text 2010
- Text Formatting
- Understanding the fonts in Word 2010
- How to work with fonts and apply basic formatting
- Text Effects in Word 2010
- How to save a word document 2010
- The way to save a word document 2010
- Formats of other files
- How to Modify a Page Layout
- The arrangement of paper size, paper orientation, and paper margins 2010
- Inserting page breaks ups and columns 2010
- Use of page border, page color, and watermarks in 2010
- Proofing Documents
- Checking grammar and spelling 2010
- Use of translate language, word count and thesaurus 2010
- Options for Printing
- How to print a document in MS Word 2010
- How to set print options 2010
- How to format a Paragraph
- Line Spacing, Justifying and Alignment 2010
- Use of numbering, tabs and bullets and indents 2010
- Exemplifying a document
- Demonstration of a document with clip art and pictures 2010
- Re-sizing, Wrapping and Positioning Pictures 2010
- Using screenshots, charts, and tables 2010
- Special Effects 2010
- Customisation of a Word Document
Customisation of a ribbon and word 2010
- Advance MS Word 2010
Introduction to Advanced MS Word 2010
- Themes and Styles
- Understanding the themes of Word 2010
- Changing paragraph spacing, fonts, style set colors 2010
- Creation of the table of contents and quick styles 2010
- Creation of Multi-level list and Restrict Formatting 2010
- Functioning with Tables
- Understanding the tables in Word 2010
- Conversion of text into a table, adding and formatting as well as rows in a table 2010
- Creation of a form 2010
- Using excel spreadsheet, converting of the table into text and sorting data 2010
- Structuring Blocks of the Documents
- Understanding the Cover Page 2010
- Text box, header, footers, and text box and numbering pages 2010
- Customisation of Headers and Footers 2010
- Document Sharing
- Sharing of a document 2010
- Review of the Documents
- Keeping a track of the changes 2010
- Acceptance and Rejection of Changes 2010
- Comparison and Combination of Changes 2010
- Mail Merge 2010
- Working with Mail Merge 2010
- Finalisation and Protection of Document
- How to protect your document 2010
What are the requirements/pre-requisites?
- The pre-requisites for the “MS Word 2010 Course” are –
- A computer which has an internet connection
- MS Word 2010 installed on that computer for learning the course for Word2010
Target Audience for this MS Word 2010 training
The target audience in case of the training of “MOS Word 2010 Course” will be the following –
- Any person who is interested in learning Microsoft Word right from the very beginning
- Any person who is upgrading from the any of the previous Microsoft Word versions
- Users of Microsoft Word
- Working professionals, students, and enthusiastic learners
MS Word 2010 FAQs – General Questions
- Have I not worked on Microsoft Word previously? Will it be difficult for me to work on it?
No, it will not be difficult for you to work on Microsoft Word, although you do not have the experience of working on it before. The course will commence right from the scratch and thus there is no requirement of possessing any previous knowledge related to Microsoft Word. All that you will be required is a computer that has an internet connection and also which also has MS Word 2010 installed in it. Subsequent to the completion of the training you can easily start to work on MS word 2010. The course will be teaching you about the basic as well as the advanced features of Word 2010 with the aim of making you thorough with regards to working on Word 2010.
- Which are the careers wherein I can make use of my knowledge related to MS Word 2010?
You will find Microsoft Word useful in most of the careers. Whether it is business or software or teaching of marketing or finance or law etc., you will be making use of Microsoft Word for preparing your documents. It is also useful for students as they can prepare their assignments in MS Word 2010. Thus, in case you are looking to start a career in any field, it is very important to have knowledge related to MS Word 2010. The 2010 version of Word consists of the various tools as well as functionalities that have been present in the earlier versions of Word also and in addition to that it also has certain new features which will make working on it simpler. Thus, in today’s world, it is very vital to gain knowledge of Microsoft Word if you have to stay updated in your process of documentation.
- What are the main concepts that this training is going to teach me?
The course content consists of over 2.5 hours of video content which is of very high quality. In addition to that it also consists of learning about the Word 2013 interface, the way in which a word document can be created, the way the text can be entered into the word document that you have created, the way in which you can make use of the different views, methods of making use of the keyboard shortcuts and understanding the way in which you can insert the pictures, clipart, imaging along with the tracking and proofing tools that are present in word 2010. The course will thus be both the basic as well as the advanced level features of MS Word 2010.
MS Word 2010 Course Testimonials
There are a number of opportunities in educba which helps you in learning new versions of the things that you have learned previously also. MS word 2010 is one such course offered by eduCba. Although you may be familiar with the previous versions of Microsoft Word, when you pursue this course, you get to learn something new also along with the revision of what you already know. The video tutorials are of excellent quality and the course material is awesome. A knowledge that is very practical is provided by this course and hence it is useful in all the fields of work.
I highly recommend the educba site to everyone. The courses that the site offers are highly professional and provide detailed knowledge with practical examples. The tutorials and the course content is well organised and makes learning very easy. MS Word 2010 was one course that I pursued from this site and was extremely satisfied with it. It acted as a refresher for me as it helped me in regaining the things that I had learnt earlier and also taught me a number of new features that are present in this version of Microsoft Word. The course is very well explained and coverage of the course is very comprehensive. The eduCba team has done an excellent job in compiling this course and I am looking forward to undertake more courses on this site.
MS Word 2010 is the second training course that I have successfully undergone in the eduCba training. This course helped in improving my knowledge of Microsoft Word to a great extent. I was exceptionally pleased with the training that I got through the video tutorials during the two modules. The training that the course provided was very precise and clear and the best part is that if anytime in future I am in need to refresh a specific skill, I can always refer back to that particular module and then re-visit the training for refreshing my awareness. I find this aspect to be the best. I am very grateful to eduCba for offering this course.
Career Benefits of this MS Word 2010 training
- Low costs but the very high utility
Very low costs are involved in learning the various basic as well as the advanced level features of MS Word 2010 but the utility of gaining knowledge related to these features is extremely high. It is useful in any of the profession that you pursue and in case you are a student it is very helpful to you in making your assignments. Knowledge of Microsoft Word will definitely get you an added advantage when you enter any organisation, irrespective of the area in which you will be working.
- Comprehensive knowledge through coverage of basic and advanced features
A very detailed as well as comprehensive knowledge is provided by the course of MS Word 2010 as it covers the basic and the advanced features along with the video tutorials. The course provides an in-depth understanding and the way in which it is presented makes the process of understanding very simple and easy. All the aspects of MS Word 2010 are covered by this course and therefore when you start working on it, you will not get the feeling that you are doing something that is new and complex.
|Where do our learners come from?|
|Professionals from around the world have benefited from eduCBA’s MS Word 2010 – Exam 77-881 Prep courses. Some of the top places that our learners come from include New York, Dubai, San Francisco, Bay Area, New Jersey, Houston, Seattle, Toronto, London, Berlin, UAE, Chicago, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, India, Bangalore, New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Gurgaon among many.|