Why Microsoft Excel 2013 Training Course?
Microsoft Excel 2013 is a comprehensive course on learning excel which any novice can understand. By the end of this course you will be in a position to use the powerful features and functions very comfortably and for your practice case studies and working files have been included.
This course begins with getting started with excel and then it explains all excel functions and formulas in a comprehensive manner with practical examples and case studies. We will start right from scratch i.e. understanding the population of data on an excel spread sheet. You will learn everything from data entry to calculations to formula, formatting, if, sum if, graphs and charts, sorts, pivot table, freeze and split etc. We will also give you lots of shortcuts in excel to make your life easier. Then, the course will take you through some of the most useful functions of Excel 2013, gradually takes you through prominent features like What if Analysis, Arrays, Functions for Working with Text, Pivot Table. Important functions like Pivot Table have been taken comprehensively for better understanding. We will also be covering other smart features like Charts and Graphs, Dashboard and Financial Functions in this course.
Our aim of providing this course is to make you understand what excel is and how it can be used effectively in current business world. The only expectation from you is to be passionate to learn, be committed to the training and invest your time. We will be covering the following modules in this course on Microsoft Excel 2013 :
- Overview of Microsoft Excel 2013
- Case Study to understand the entire course structure
- Data Entry, formulas, functions, calculations and formatting in Excel 2013
- Graphs & Charts in Excel 2013
- Common errors in Excel 2013
- Functions for Working with Text
- Excel 2013 – Pivot Table and Pivot charts
- Names and Dynamic Range
- Auditing and Trouble Shooting Formulas
- Important Excel Tools
- Excel 2013 – Charts & Graphs
- Excel 2013 – Excel Dashboard
- Assigning Macros to Buttons to Navigate and Dashboard
- Financial functions using Excel
What are the pre-requisites for the Microsoft Excel 2013 Course?
- Passion to learn.
- A computer with internet
- Any beginner can take this course
What am I going to get from this Microsoft Excel 2013 course?
- Over 15 hours of content
- Learn formatting, if, sum if, graphs and charts, sorts, pivot table, freeze and split etc
- You will learn everything from data entry to calculations to formula
- Study prominent features like What if Analysis, Arrays, Functions for Working with Text, Pivot Table
- Understand smart features like Charts and Graphs, Dashboard and Financial Functions in this course
- Gain command over powerful features and functions in Excel 2013
Who should take up this course?
- Students, MBA’s, BBA’s, Gradates & Post- graduates, Working Professionals from any business domain., Entrepreneurs, Prospective Finance Analyst, Market Analyst, Research Analyst, Investment Banker
- Anyone interested in more powerful features and functions of Excel 2013
|Where do our learners come from?|
|Professionals from around the world have benefited from eduCBA’s MS Excel 2013 Comprehensive Excel courses. Some of the top places that our learners come from include New York, Dubai, San Francisco, Bay Area, New Jersey, Houston, Seattle, Toronto, London, Berlin, UAE, Chicago, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, India, Bangalore, New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Gurgaon among many.|