About Learning Spanish Intermediate Level Course
Now a day’s learning a foreign language has a lot of advantages. There are a lot of job opportunities for people who go in for language courses, it is becoming a trend. Many people take it up as a hobby and later, engage themselves with companies who offer job opportunities in this field. They are hired by tourism companies, BPO’s, Publishing houses for translation work, teachers in schools and other institutions and so on. Spanish is one of the most popular languages, a large number of people prefer to learn the Spanish language. Today a number of institutes offer certificate or diploma courses in different languages including Spanish. The course and training module are very efficiently designed to provide the basic and fundamental knowledge in the language.
Learn Spanish Course Description
The Spanish intermediate course aims at making the process of learning Spanish easy. It helps in increasing and expanding ones basic language knowledge in Spanish. The course uses modern techniques of teaching and training. Candidates who undertake this course are able to understand the basics of Spanish language, they are able to speak, understand, read and write this language more efficiently than candidates who have not taken any training in the language.
Learning Spanish Intermediate Level – Course overview
The Learning Spanish Intermediate course focuses on the following areas:
- Words: The Learning Spanish intermediate course syllabus first focuses on whether the candidates undergoing the course are familiar with the basic words, simple words that are used in daily life. It also provides information on word meaning or enhancing the vocabulary of the candidate. They learn how to pronounce the words. Provides knowledge about the vowels and consonants of the language and how they are pronounced.
- Grammar: The other aspect that the course focuses on is Grammar. The candidates learn about the parts of speech, nouns, adjectives, verbs and so on. Hoe to use them in conversations. It focuses on tenses, speech and so on. How to develop sentences, how to use tense, how to use direct indirect speech, use an active and passive voice in conversation or in writing.
- Listening and speaking: There are training programmes on how to improve their speaking skills in Spanish; by listening and repeating what was said, what it means and then try and develop their own small conversations. Audiovisuals are used for this, which makes it easy for the candidates to practice in a better way.
- Reading and writing: Here the candidates are taught to read In Spanish and how to develop their writing skills. How to use the parts of speech, like verbs adjectives, composition preposition and so on. How to develop sentences; how to write letters etc. How to use the vocabulary correctly. Reading and writing exercises are conducted to enhance the reading-writing skills of the candidates in the language.
- Interactive sessions: Here the candidates are asked to develop a small speech on any topic. There is group discussion, question and answer sessions are organised; through this process, candidates learn to develop a conversation, how o ask a question and how to reply and so on. Role play is also used as a teaching method, where the candidates are given different roles and they have to develop a conversation between themselves.
- Translation: The course also focuses on translation skills, translation English to Spanish or Spanish to English, translation of sentences, then paragraphs and then developing summary; here the candidates a passage in Spanish and then they asked to translate the summary in English and vice versa. It emphasises on increasing the vocabulary of the candidate in the language and also provides techniques to enhance one’s translation skills
When the Need for Learning Spanish Intermediate Level Course is Felt
- If the candidate is interested in learning a foreign language.
- If the candidate wants to take up a job in a tourism company and the company gives preference to candidates having knowledge in the foreign language.
- If a person wants to take up translation work in Spanish to English translation or vice versa.
- If the candidate is involved in the teaching of Spanish language and wants to improve one’s language knowledge.
- If a person is planning to study abroad or a set up a business abroad where Spanish is one of the major languages spoken.
- If a person wants to work as a translator for Spanish speaking people. For example a guide and so on.
Learning Spanish Intermediate Course Pre-requisites
- The candidate should be willing to learn a foreign language.
- The candidate should be willing to practice on his own whatever he is taught and learns in the course and during the training.
- The candidate should be well versed in English.
- There is no age limit for joining the course anyone who is intermediate pass can join it.
Target Audience for Learning Spanish Intermediate Level Course
The candidates interested in undertaking Spanish Intermediate Level Course should at least be an intermediate (10+2) pass. He should be well versed in English. As the course medium of instruction is English. They should be able to speak, read and write English in an efficient way. There is no age limit for joining this course, anyone who has a desire to learn Spanish can join in. The course is designed in such a way that the candidates will be able to understand the basic fundamentals of the Spanish language with quite an ease.
Learning Spanish Intermediate Level – FAQs
- Is learning Spanish Intermediate Level Difficult?
No learning it is not difficult. The candidate should have an interest in learning Spanish. He should be willing to learn with an open mind. He should also be willing to practice on his own whatever is taught to him during the training and lectures. He should be well versed in English as the mode of instruction is English.
- Where can the knowledge gained from Spanish Intermediate Level course be applied?
Learning a foreign language is always an added advantage. After the candidate completes the course, he becomes an expert in the basic fundamentals of the language. He can apply this language in various job opportunities. It can be helpful for people working in the tourism industry, beneficial for writers or translators; beneficial for teachers teaching Spanish in schools or other institutes. It is also helpful if a person wants to go abroad and study or wants to establish his business abroad where Spanish is one of the major languages spoken.
- From where can we do Spanish Intermediate Level course?
Now a day’s a lot of institutes offer the intermediate level course in Spanish. One can join any of these institutes. Courses are also available online. One can join them according to their desire and requirements. The duration of the courses also vary according to the needs of the candidate and according to the type of teaching mode, online or offline. After the candidates complete the course and training module they are awarded certificates or diplomas for completion of the course.
- What are the basic qualifications required for joining these courses?
The candidate should at least be intermediate (10+2) pass. He should have the interest to learn a foreign language. There is no age limit to enroll in this course. The candidate should also be well versed in English.
Learning Spanish Intermediate Course Testimonials
I have been working as a teacher of Spanish language in school and as a part time teacher in an institute which offers certificate course in Spanish and other foreign languages. I joined this course to enhance my Spanish language teaching skills. This course has benefited me a lot. It has improved my vocabulary and has also taught me new techniques of teaching Spanish in a more efficient way. Now I am able guide my students in a better way.(Spanish language teacher in school/institute).
I work as a part time translator. I do English to Spanish and Spanish to English literature translation work. I joined the Spanish Intermediate Level course to make my self more proficient in this languge. After doing the course I feel more confident; translation seems much more easy for me. This learning Spanish intermediate course is very beneficial, as it provides basic knowledge about the knowledge and teaches one how to practically use it. The techniques of teaching are very good, with emphasis on different aspect like, listening, speaking, reading and writing in the language.(translator for Spanish language)
I work as an executive in a travel and tourism company and also as a tourist guide as my hobby. I deal a lot of people from different parts of the world, and large numbers of my clients are Spanish speaking people. This course has benefited me a lot. Now I can confidently speak in Spanish with fluency and efficiency. It has also improved my vocabulary and conversation skills.
Career Benefits of This Learning Spanish Intermediate Training
- Undertaking a Spanish Intermediate Level course has its own benefit. Here are some to name a few:
- After doing the course the vocabulary in Spanish language increases and one can easily speak Spanish with quite an ease.
- This learning Spanish course is very beneficial for the teachers who are into teaching the Spanish language. It provides information about efficient techniques of teaching the language; it also enhances the knowledge of the teacher in the Spanish language.
- The learning Spanish course helps in understanding the language in a better way. It teaches how to use grammar, words etc in a conversation or how to read and write in Spanish.
- It is a very beneficial learning Spanish intermediate course for people who are involved in the travel and tourism companies, teachers of the Spanish language; people who work as translators and so on.
- After completing the course the candidates are awarded certificates or diplomas Spanish Intermediate Level course; which further help them in getting good employment opportunities in teaching institutes, tourism agencies or they can work as translators.
- The learning Spanish intermediate course is designed in such a way that once the candidate completes the course he becomes an expert in the Spanish language. He masters the basics of the language and is able to use the language in daily life with comfort and efficiency.
- It is beneficial for those students who want to take up education abroad where most people speak Spanish.
- It will also be helpful for those candidates who want to set up a business in a Spanish dominated area; or who has to deal with Spanish clients in their business
Learning Spanish Intermediate Conclusion
Learning foreign languages has become one of the hobbies today. But many people are undertaking professional language courses, to take up a career which demands knowledge of a foreign language. Spanish is one of the highly opted languages, which people want to learn. A number of institutions today offer Spanish Intermediate Level courses. Interested candidates can enroll in them very easily. Courses are available as classroom teaching courses and online courses for the same are also available. One can enroll into any of them according to their needs and convenience. The course uses modern intelligent techniques to provide basic fundamental knowledge about the language. A number of people today go in for these courses to take up a career which requires knowledge of Spanish, such as translation job, teaching Spanish language, people working with travel and tourism agencies where the flow of Spanish speaking tourist is high.
Enrolling in these learning Spanish course is very easy; one should be an intermediate (10+2) pass. He should be interested in learning Spanish. There is no age limit to enroll in the course. The candidate should be well versed in English and should be willing to use the theoretical knowledge into practice.
The candidates who have undertaken this learning Spanish course have got good employment opportunities, with a hefty pay package. It has especially benefited those students who go for higher educations in Spanish dominate areas. It has also been helpful for those businessmen or executives who have to deal with Spanish speaking clients on large scale on daily basis. These learning Spanish intermediate courses are developed and designed in such a way that the candidate is able to speak and understand the language with ease; it also makes reading and writing in Spanish quite comfortable. The candidates are able to use the language very easily in their daily life and professional field.
|Where do our learners come from?|
|Professionals from around the world have benefited from eduCBA’s Learning Spanish Course – Intermediate Level courses. Some of the top places that our learners come from include New York, Dubai, San Francisco, Bay Area, New Jersey, Houston, Seattle, Toronto, London, Berlin, UAE, Chicago, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, India, Bangalore, New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Gurgaon among many.|