About Learn Microsoft Outlook 2016 Course
The course will be providing a training on Microsoft Outlook 2016 and to begin with it will help you in learning the way you can start outlook on your system. Besides this, the course will also be teaching you about the various aspects of Microsoft Outlook 2016 that are given below.
Outlook Accounts Configuration
This training will be teaching you about the various kinds of E-mail accounts, addition of IMAP account as well as POP into outlook. It will also teach you to remove an account that is not needed and the way the LinkedIn account can be used for connecting with the contacts.
Learning how the emails can be read in Outlook 2016
The tutorial will be teaching you of the way the emails can be opened and read and the way in which the appearance of the inbox can be customised, additions of details to the inbox by addition of columns, learning the way in which the attachments can be saved as well as removed from the email, searching specific emails from the inbox and moving all the junk emails out of the inbox into a folder that has been specified.
Learning the Creation, Sending, Forwarding and Replying to emails
The module will be teaching you the steps for the creation of an email message, the way in which the files as well as pictures and also other items can be attached into the email, the way in which you can respond to the messages that have been received and the way in which the text that is present in the body of the email can be formatted prior to the sending of the email.
Working with the Contacts in Outlook
This module will also be teaching us about outlook’s address book. It will teach you the way you about creating a contact in the address book, saving the contact from an email that has been received by you in your account, grouping of the contacts so that it becomes easy to use. It will also teach you the way in which a new category can be created and many other things.
Usage of Conditional Formatting
The tutorial will also be teaching you the way you cannot miss specific emails from specific senders, the way the visual reminders can be set by means of follow up flags that will give indication of actions. It will also help you to learn how the visual reminders can be created by addition of categories of colour. Besides this, you will also learn about inserting folders as well as sub folders in your outlook account.
Calendar as well as Scheduling in Outlook
This module will familiarize you with outlook’s calendar interface and will also teach you the way an appointment can be created if there is involvement of only a single person. Additionally, it will make you learn about creating an invitation for a meeting when there is an involvement of a number of people and also the creation of meeting from an email that has been received and other such things.
Working on Tasks
This section will be teaching you about the creation of tasks and assigning them to the contacts that you have along with the creation as well as edition of sticky notes.
Exploring Outlook 2016
This module will also be teaching you about the creation of a backup file that can be used by you for the purpose of transferring and working with the settings of outlook that are advanced.
New Features added in Outlook 2016
- Browsing and creating Groups from the Ribbon – This has made browsing and creation of groups easier as there is availability of two buttons that are new in the ribbon.
- Archive (Office 365) – It helps to archive the email messages with just one click. A custom folder can be created for receiving these messages and they will still be available through search.
- Email attachments – Your time can be saved by attaching the documents that were used most recently by you to your emails that are on your ribbon in a way that is very easy. When the files are attached by you from “OnDrive for Business”, “OneDrive” or “SharePoint”, they can be shared as View only or the Edit permissions can be given to the receipts that will help them to collaborate in an easy way on a single copy that is used by everyone to work on.
- Use of groups in place of distribution lists for collaborating and communicating with the members of your team
- Usage for clutter for the purposes of sorting the messages those are low on priority
- The email search on Outlook 2016 is faster, it is also more reliable and its performance is improved. The emails can be searched across the local computer, “Office 365 mailbox” or “Exchange 16 server”.
- New default fonts that are Chinese as well as Japanese have been updated with a modern look as well as that is Unified throughout the “primary authorizing apps”.
- Email Address Internationalisation (EAI) which enables sending and receiving emails irrespective of the language in which the email address is.
- Tell Me that bring features as well as topics of help to your fingerprints and thus saves time to look for a particular function on the ribbon.
In this section you learn the way you can get started with Outlook 2016
This is the next section where you learn how to work with accounts. It consists of the following –
- The different kinds of E-mail accounts
- The ways in which you can add IMAP and POP accounts
- The ways in which you can add an account or remove an account
How to read an E-mail
This will include learning about –
- Management of the looks of the inbox
- Addition of columns in the inbox
- The way the attachments can be saved and the way in which can be removed
- The method of searching for an email
- The way in which the junk e-mails can be removed
How to Create, Send, Forward and Reply to E-mails
This section will be focusing on the following things –
- Exploration of the Insert Tab
- Understanding related to the Quick Part
- The way in which to respond to E-mails
- The way in which the formatting of text and body can be done
- The way in which the E-mail signature can be created
- The way of setting auto reply by use of the creating rule
- The way in which stationary can be created
- The way in which the voting options can be created in the mail
Methods to work on contacts
This section will be consisting of the following –
- Creation of contact using an email
- Creation of a contact group
- The way in which you can work with categories
- How can contacts be searched in the hub of people
- Creation of contact folder as well as the folder group
- The way in which contacts can be forwarded
The learning in this section will emphasis on –
- The way in which conditional formatting can be set up for mails in the inbox
- Follow up Flags
- Assignment of the category of colour
- Management of folders of E-mail
- Automation of tasks by the use of quick steps
- Tools for cleanup
Calendar as well as scheduling
The learning that will be a part of this section will include the following –
- The basics related to Calendar Interface
- Creation of an appointment
- How to meet an invitation
- How to create a calendar group
- The way to email and print the calendar
How to work on tasks
This section will comprise the following topics –
- Creation and assignment of tasks
- How to work with “electronic sticky notes”
Exploration of Outlook
This section will focus on the following things –
- Creation of the backup file
- Customization of the settings of outlook
a summary of what all has been covered in the course will be discussed in short here
What are the requirements/pre-requisites?
The main requirements for undertaking the training on Microsoft Outlook, 2016 include the following –
- The person should be passionate about gaining an understanding of Microsoft Outlook 2016 and learning about it
- The person who intends to undertake this training should be having a computer with an internet connection so that the training material pertaining to the “Microsoft Outlook 2016 course” can be viewed
- Any person is capable of taking this course as the course begins right from the scratch
Target Audience for this training
The main target audience for the training on Microsoft Outlook 2016 consists of the following –
- Post graduates (including MBAs), graduates (including BBAs) and other students
- Investment Bankers, Research Analysts, Market Analysts, Prospective Finance Analysts, Entrepreneurs
- Working Professionals
- Any other person who shows interest in the functions as well as features of Microsoft Outlook 2016 those are more powerful
FAQs – General Questions
- I am absolutely new to Microsoft Outlook 2016. Will it be difficult for me to learn how to work on it if I do not have any previous knowledge of working on Outlook?
No, it will not at all be difficult to work on Microsoft Outlook, 2016 even though you may be absolutely new to it. You need not have any previous knowledge also as the course starts from the scratch. The only thing that you need is a computer with internet connection. After undergoing our training program you can easily work on it. It is accurate as well as fast and it is very easily to use it. You should not get worried by it. The course will help you in a step by step way regarding working with the various features of Outlook, 2016 and you will also become familiar with its functions. By the end of the training you will gain the confidence of working on it without any help from others.
- In which careers can I make use of Microsoft Outlook, 2016 after I learn about it?
Almost all the major organizations will be making use of Microsoft Outlook for their day to day correspondence. Thus, all those people who are planning to make a career in any organization of repute should undergo this training course which will equip them with the requisite skills. The Outlook 2016 consists of every tool as well as functionality that has been used before by you in the other versions. In addition to this, it also consists of features that are improved and also new like professional task management, contacts, calendar, professional email which will assist the user in communicating in a way that is not only easier but also faster. Thus, all the working professionals will be making use of it whether they are entrepreneurs, prospective finance analysts, market analysts, research analysts or investment bankers.
- What are the main concepts that I will be learning as a part of this training?
As a part of this course you will be learning about the best possible ways for setting up and managing emails, contacts as well as calendars in case of “Learn Microsoft Outlook 2016”. Besides this, you will also be learning in a detailed way regarding the procedures and the steps that need to be followed for adding an account into outlook, creating as well as sending emails, adding of contacts into the address book, creating tasks and meetings and working on calendar and customizing along with managing of the inbox and also the other folders. You will also learn about the concept of sending and receiving emails in a manner that is very systematic. The course will be divided into a number of sub modules and these modules will be assisting you to learn about the different types of basis as well as advanced level concepts.
Career Benefits of this training
- Low Cost and High Usage
Learning about Microsoft Outlook 2016 does not involve high amount of costs but the advantages of earning high income after learning it are very high due to the high degree of usage that it will be having in almost any organization. A person having knowledge of working on Microsoft Outlook 2016 will definitely be in an advantageous position to obtain the job in comparison to a person who does not possess this knowledge. It will be in use in thousands of organizations across the world and finding a job in any organization will become easier if you possess the required skills of working on Microsoft Outlook 2016.
- Detailed Knowledge
The knowledge that the training on Microsoft Outlook 2016 is provided by this course is very detailed as well as comprehensive but at the same time it is also simple and is presented in a way that understanding becomes easier. All the concepts that are related to the functions as well as the features of Microsoft Outlook 2016 are covered in the course so that you can gain complete in depth understanding of it. This detailed knowledge will make working on Outlook easier in any career field that you will be pursuing.
- Mary S. Fernandes
The Learn Microsoft Outlook 2016 was really very helpful to me and I am even planning to pursue more courses that are related to it. The live training with the help of videos and also the course material was extremely useful. I have a background of business administration with a specialization in finance. The practical learning that the course provided to me was awesome and it helped me tremendously in my place of work where I was expected to use Outlook 2016 for sending and receiving emails and also for the other features offered by it.
- James Anderson
I was very impressed with the courses that this site offered and particularly the course on Microsoft Outlook 2016. The courses that this site offers can be undertaken by anyone as they are very simple and understandable and also have several benefits associated with them like practical use in number of organizations throughout the world. The courses are very well explained especially the one on Microsoft Outlook 2016. Although the training is brief, the information that is provides is not only detailed but also comprehensive. The examples that the are covered in the topic make understanding it easier.
- Starc Johnson
I was extremely surprised by the quality of the training that was provided on the course of Microsoft Outlook 2016. The course made understanding the various concepts very easy with explanations that were very accurate and also very simple. I gained a lot of knowledge related to Outlook from this course which I did not possess previously. I will strongly recommend this training to all the professionals in all the sectors irrespective of the industry in which they work.
|Where do our learners come from?|
|Professionals from around the world have benefited from eduCBA’s Learn Microsoft Outlook 2016 courses. Some of the top places that our learners come from include New York, Dubai, San Francisco, Bay Area, New Jersey, Houston, Seattle, Toronto, London, Berlin, UAE, Chicago, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, India, Bangalore, New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Gurgaon among many.|