Why Learn Microsoft Outlook 2010?
Learn Microsoft Outlook 2010 Training Course will facilitate you to comprehend various basic and advanced features of Microsoft Outlook 2010. The video tutorials will help you to prepare an Outlook document right from scratch. The course has been structured to get sequential in depth understanding of the topics. It includes the following topics:
- Introduction to Outlook 2010 and its features
- Working with Accounts– In this section you will learn about various types of email accounts, adding, adding POP,IMAP Account, removing an email account and adding social connector in outlook.
- Reading an E-Mail– In this module you will understand the reading of an E-mail, managing the inbox looks, adding columns in inbox, saving and removing attachments, searching an email and filtering junk emails.
- Creating, Sending, Forwarding and Replying emails– Through this tutorials you will understand the Creating and sending an email, exploring insert tab, using quick parts, responding e-mails, text body formatting, creating e-mail signature, setting autoreply by creating rule, creating stationary and creating voting options in mail.
- Working on contacts– This module deals with meaning of address book, creating new contact, creating contact from email, creating contact group, working with categories, searching contacts in people hub, creating contact folder & folder group and forwarding contact.
- Conditional Formatting– Here we are going to understand the setting condition for inbox mails, follow up flags, assigning color category, managing e-mail folders, automate tasks using quick steps and cleanup tools.
- Calendar and Scheduling– In these tutorials you will be understanding the introduction to calendar interface, creating an appointment, deleting an appointment, meeting invitation, creating meeting through mail, responding meeting invitation, creating calendar group and emailing and printing your calendar.
- Working on Tasks– In this section you will learn creating and assigning tasks and also working with electronic sticky notes.
- Exploring Outlook– this is the concluding section of the course wherein you will learn creating backup file, customizing outlook settings and adding editing language to outlook.
Microsoft Outlook 2010 Course requirements:
- A Computer with internet
- Microsoft Outlook 2010
What am I going to get from this Microsoft Outlook 2010 course?
- Around 3 hours of video tutorials with practice files
- Study types of email accounts, adding pop, imap account, removing an email account, using social connector, reading an e-mail, managing the inbox looks
- Study how to create, send, forward and reply to emails
- Working on contacts Conditional Formatting
- Calendar and Scheduling
- Working on Tasks Creating and Assigning Tasks Working with electronic sticky notes
- Exploring Outlook, Creating Backup File, Customizing outlook settings
Microsoft Outlook 2010 target audience:
- Anyone who wants to learn outlook 2010
- This course is intended for all business professionals who use Microsoft Outlook but who want to learn better methods to work more effectively and who want guidance on how to get the most of Microsoft Outlook