Why Learn Microsoft Outlook 2013?
Nowadays sending an email has become very common. Microsoft outlook is a personal information manager from Microsoft and is available as a part of the Microsoft Suite.
Through this course you will learn how to add account into outlook, add contacts into address book, create and send emails, create meetings, tasks, and work on calendar and customize and manage your inbox and other folders. So start sending and receiving email messages in a systematic manner.
The entire course curriculum has been divided into various sub modules which will help you learn various basic and advanced level concepts. The following is the detailed breakup of the course;
- Introduction to Outlook 2013 and learn how to start outlook from your system
- Working with Accounts– In this tutorial you will learn different types of Email accounts, adding POP, IMAP account into outlook. Also learn to remove an account which is not required and use LinkedIn account to connect with contacts.
- Reading an E-Mail– in this video you would learn how to open and read an e-mail, customizing the inbox appearance, add detailing to inbox by adding columns, learn how to save and remove attachments from email, search particular email from the inbox and move Junk emails from inbox to the specified folder.
- Creating, Sending, Forwarding and Replying emails– Through this tutorial you will learn to create an e-mail message, how you can attach the file, pictures and other items into your email, respond to the received messages, how to format the text in email body before sending an email, create automatic signatures, create autoreply rule to send e-mail, create your own customized stationary and use it while sending the mail and how we can create a voting poll in an email itself.
- Working on contacts– In this video we are going to see what is address book in an outlook? Learn how to create a contact in your address book, save contact from received email, grouping your contacts for ease of use, creating new category, using existing categories, search for contacts in in people hub, creating folders and arranging contacts and forwarding a contact to other contact.
- Conditional Formatting– In this video you will learn how not to miss particular mails from particular sender, setting visual reminder through follow up flags to indicate actions, create visual reminder by adding color categories, learn to insert folders and subfolders into your account, automate repetitive tasks using quick steps and learn to clean your mailbox.
- Calendar and Scheduling– Get familiar with the calendar interface of outlook, how to create an appointment where only one person is involved, learn to create meeting invitation where many people are involved, create meeting from the received email, accept, decline or mark your availability as tentative, create calendar group to easily get the view of the calendars of the people who are involved in the group and learn to email your calendar and print it for your reference.
- Working on Tasks– In this section you will learn to create tasks and assign them to your contacts and also create and edit sticky notes.
- Exploring Outlook– Here in this module you would learn to create backup file which you can use for transferring purpose and work with advanced outlook settings.
What are the pre-requisites for the Learn Microsoft Outlook 2013 course?
- Passion to learn about Microsoft outlook.
- A computer with internet to view training material
- Any beginner can take this course as this course starts from Scratch for each module
Who should take up this Learn Microsoft Outlook 2013 course?
- Students, MBA’s, BBA’s, Gradates & Post- graduates.
- Working Professionals from any business domain.
- Entrepreneurs, Prospective Finance Analyst, Market Analyst, Research Analyst, Investment Banker
- Anyone interested in more powerful features and functions of Microsoft Outlook 2013