4h 07m | 27 Videos | 35179 Views | All Levels
iOS 8 Training Course:
- eduCBA brings to you this course on iOS 8. This tutorial is targeted for beginner level to learn iOS app development.
- The entire course has been divided into six modules which will help you learn about iOS development, introduction to apple ecosystem, object oriented programming concepts, Xcode and simulator, sample applications and Ivar and methods.
- The tutorials will help you learn about important software terminologies, software development, iOS Platform and its features, Structured Programming, OOPS Abstraction, Inheritance, Polymorphism, Running your First Application using Xcode simulator, Developer Website and Resources, Objective C and Ivar and methods.
What is the course objective iOS 8 Training?
- The objective of this course is to teaches you all of the essential concepts and knowledge you need about iOS.
- Also to undertake this course no prior knowledge is required for this course, but it certainly helps if you have any.
What are the requirements for the iOS 8 Course?
- A basic understanding of programming
- You need an Apple computer to make iOS apps.
- No prior knowledge is required, but it certainly helps if you have any.
- Requires current Mac Operating System, and XCode (free)
What am I going to get from this iOS 8 Course?
- Over 25+ lectures and 5+ hours of content!
- Learn iOS architecture and the most important frameworks
- To understand the basic concepts of iOS Programming
What is the target audience?
- Beginner iOS app developers
- IOS developers and enthusiasts
- Developers who wants to create Apps for IOS
|Where do our learners come from?|
|Professionals from around the world have benefited from eduCBA’s IOS 8 Basic courses. Some of the top places that our learners come from include New York, Dubai, San Francisco, Bay Area, New Jersey, Houston, Seattle, Toronto, London, Berlin, UAE, Chicago, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, India, Bangalore, New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Gurgaon among many.|